• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Gold and Silver 97: Reforged (COMPLETE!)

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2022
    Found another bug, although I'm still on 2.0 since 2.1 messes up my game. The rock here at the old Victory Road acts like a ledge, and jumping over it gets you stuck. Luckily I had an escape rope.
    Pokémon Gold and Silver 97: Reforged (COMPLETE!)

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2022
    Been searching for Vulpix and it's pre-evo in the locations shown in the dex but It never shows up, not sure why.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2022
    Quick question, why did you decide to rename several of the pokemon from the names that they were given in the GS 97/Super GS 97 builds?

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2022
    I had this issue as well.

Found the solution. You apply the updated ips to a new rom rather than the current one you're using. It'll keep the save file as long as the name of the rom and the sav are the same. I used this method to switch over to the Silver version just now since Vulpix is apparently impossible to catch in the Gold one. /MIGHT/ be the same for Growlith in Silver but idk.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Where's Lugia? Catching is required for a post game event and I have already gone several times through the Whirl Island bottom floors without it spawning, I've caught Ho-oh just in case since it's the same as in Lv-3's version.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Did you talk to the old guy in Alloy City that tells you the legend? It'll trigger the appearance of Lugia in Silver as well as the three former roamers in their locations.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Did you talk to the old guy in Alloy City that tells you the legend? It'll trigger the appearance of Lugia in Silver as well as the three former roamers in their locations.
    I did but it didn't trigger until I updated the rom, now the VBA crashes on every second turn in any battle and this comes out "unknown opcode et at 810d". BYA, yes, I do have the correct version of 2.2 and the rom.

Cam

dum camel
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2022
    Just released version 2.2.1 that fixes a graphical error at the game corner and enhances the learnsets of the legendary birds, credit to soup.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Was Elite Four changed to the correct order from Spaceworld Demo?

Giovanni
    Bruno
    Misty
    Lorelei

Rool

Sprote the sprite, sprite the sprote!
    Years
  • Version 2.3 is now out, fixes a softlock that was found with the boulders in the alloy city gym

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Finished the game last night, very very good hack so far. :)

My Team at the End of the League

1) Turban - Kings Rock - Level 70 (Acid, Crunch, Surf and Dig)
    2) Warwolf - NevermeltIce - Level 72 (Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Slash and Rock Smash)
    3) Raitora - Scope Lens - Level 72 (Rock Head, Thunder Wave, Thunderbold and Crunch)
    4) Praxe - Metall Coat - Level 71 (Metal Claw, Submission, Swords Dance and Megahorn)
    5) Madame - Stick - Level 71 ( Slash, Fly, Swords Dance and Steel Wing)
    6) Dynabear - Charcoal - Level 73 (Strength, Earthquake, Flamethrower and Rock Smash)

Rool

Sprote the sprite, sprite the sprote!
    Years
  • Version 2.4 is now out, fixes some text overdrawing, catch rates, and adds grass on route 119

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    How do I get the Tri-Wing to enable the Kanto Legendary birds? Also, where can I catch an Eevee so I can begin to get the evolutions to finish this dex out?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Hey, so I pretty much finished up the main game and I am currently roaming the islands that were implemented for the posy game. I do have a small question.

Spoiler:

Back