• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Amulet of Darkness: A Naruto RP [M]

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Hm. I'm interested, but I will wait to see how the other characters are (and if there's room).

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
This is kinda difficult to do when you know fuck all about Naruto but here.
Spoiler:

Years
As everyone is taking this as a joke, I'll make a real SU. That is the joke.

Name: Tokkuri Hinowa

Appearance: Physically unimposing, Tokkuri stands a mere 5'1" tall, slender and wiry with lean muscle. His face, rarely seen, is boring and plain, unremarkable except for the slight bags under his gray eyes that give him a perpetually tired look. His hair is black, but he routinely shaves it off, leaving little more than stubble atop his head.

His usual attire is a black undershirt made of supple leather, navy blue cloth pants, and simple tabi shoes. He wears a matte gray breastplate, usually concealed under his navy blue jacket, and a wide-brimmed black hat. The reason his face is rarely seen is because he wears a white, bird-like mask that covers it. He has several pouches at his belt and on leg holsters, which hold his various gear such as shuriken, caltrops, and various potions. Most notably, he carries a sword on his back, though the blade is broken, and a large sake jug at his waist, within easy reach of his left hand.

Background: The Hinowa family are not known as great ninja, but are practically nobility for how much land they own. Their empire of agriculture stretches across the country, with orchards, vineyards, and fertile fields that provide food for nearly 1/3 of the population. Tokkuri never had much interest in business or agriculture, but as the third child of the family, he was never expected to inherit any of it.

But when Tokkuri was only ten, a strange blight began devastating his family's farms. His siblings went out to investigate the matter, and while they were gone, assaasins came for his parents in the night. Tokkuri's brother never returned, and his sister came home to find the house in ashes, their parents dead, and young Tokkuri only survived by leaping from his window into the pond below.

Leaving his sister to rebuild their family business, Tokkuri swore revenge on those responsible for his suffering. After many months of searching, he found his way to a village hidden in the mountains, where he learned the way of the shinobi.

Adept at stealth, subterfuge, and sabotage, Tokkuri's keen mind allowed him to learn many techniques. Though he excelled at the subtle arts of Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, he was no warrior, unable to survive prolonged combat. He rose slowly through the ranks, his actions going largely unnoticed, and he never forgot his vendetta, still haunted by the death of his parents and brother. But if revenge is a dish best served cold, than twenty years is more than enough time to marinate in the fridge. But alas... it will have to wait, for more nefarious deeds are afoot, and the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few... or the one.

Techniques: His abilities revolve mainly around Fire and Wind Chakra, along with his ninja gear to augment his physical abilities.

Ninjutsu:
Spoiler:

Genjutsu:
Spoiler:

Years
I know this is full, but I hope you'll find it in your heart to accept me once I finish
I am complete.

Name: Hanata Midotori
Appearance:

Background:
Hanata actually doesn't know much about her history as she was only taken in by a different shinobi family when she was a child. The last thing she remembers about her past is rain and lots of ruined areas prior to being picked up by her current foster-mother. Despite the family's reputation for being nice, her silver hair has caused the village to alienate her as it was rumored to be a bad omen among the village.

Techniques:
Using her Chakra, Hanata can draw on the power of the wind to create shapes like an invisible sword of wind, bird gusts, or just control the wind in general. Using this power of hers at the start led to multiple paper cuts that only made the village alienation problem worse. Now she can use a multitude of techniques such as blades, coils, pushes of wind, etc.​

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
So...I've been looking at the OP and I just want to say, everything about this RP disgusts me. Everyone who signed up should be ashamed of themselves and this spits in the face of everything established in the canon.

Just make a character and stop complaining

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
been a second since i stalked the rp corner, found this today and it made me laugh. love you all, keep up the good work my fellow jonin.

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
Name: Noshiro Reluctara
Appearance:

Background:
Noshiro didn't want to be a shinobi, or a person. She was peer pressured into both. Now here she is, as both. She moved to Konoha at a young age and when in Konoha, you do as the Konohans do. So here she is, doing as the Konohans do. She doesn't like it and thinks they're weird, but she does it. Now here she is...eating ramen.

Techniques:
Noshiro is able to manipulate chakra. She can steal it from her enemies, borrow it from her teammates, store it, redistribute it. She's not the quickest, the strongest or the smartest, but her ability makes her an incredibly valuable resource in largescale battles. Fighting in a long and arduous battle that is testing the limits of your chakra? Noshiro is the girl you need on your side. She's prone to secretly stealing chakra from everyone she meets.​

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
As a reminder, this rp is full, but seeing some of these signups, I've decided to accept just a few:

Shak, Groc and Geras are accepted.

I'll have the IC up as soon as I can.

Back