• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Dragon Ball Z: Team Training

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 4, 2021
hey, would it be possible to add some way to get more mushrooms? the wiki says theres only like 3 in the whole game which is Not Good

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 4, 2021
im curious, would it be possible for the next update to remove the 510 EV cap? Since dragon ball as a franchise is kinda about pushing yourself to the limit and getting stronger and stronger, it'd be cool if the fighters who the Guru and Old Kai CANNOT boost could train naturally to have 255s in all stats. Sure, it wouldnt be particularly balanced, but I think it would be kind of a fun thing to have. Besides, seeing a pefect IVs ultra instinct goku with 255 evs in every stat would just be pretty cool.

Years
It's a good suggestion, it might be unbalanced but why not, I can try and see if it's okay. However I think that there will be no update for a very long time, it's just impossible to find both free time and motivation to keep working on it.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 4, 2021
also i dont know if this is a glitch with the emulator im using (VBA-M) or if its a bad rom, but, spopovich's backsprite seems to be all janked up and glitchy.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 4, 2021
sorry to post another thing but id honestly recommend nerfing 'Super Effective' to maybe like 1.5x damage? because the 'dark is weak to fighting' thing really makes the dark type fighters incredibly difficult to use.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 20, 2023
Not entirely sure if this has been asked before but is there anyway to fix this saving issue? I've done what it says to do and changed it to flash 128k yet it still doesn't work, I'm using the MyBoy! emulator on my android.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Using the time machine doesn't register F-Gohan and F-Trunks in the Pokedex. Nothing game breaking but still annoying

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
How do we find the berry powder for the old man in the second house on Namek on the second floor near the direct corner if the direct corner is disconnect from the server????

@UberDunsparce did you check the sign to the right of the stairs in game in your room? While it doesn't specifically credit ppl for specific things, it does give credit where its due.

Aye, I'll trade any Fightermon in my dex if you could tell me how to get the powder from the healing center to the old berry man on namek.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET THE POWDER FROM THE HEAL CENTER TO THE OLD BERRY MAN ON NAMEK!>!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 15, 2022
Good morning/evening/night Z-Max.
I am in love with your Rom hack. I am making a sort of expansion of the Rom, if you don't mind. I do want to ask you that what's the script for the Fusion system, since there are some Fighters I am adding that would fuse.
Much love.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen today
Hello ZMAX. I just want to say that your romhack inspired me to make my own romhack. I have one question. I know how to make move animations in terms of combining existing animations. For example, I can combine the Swords Dance and Aerial Ace animation to make a new move animation, but how did you make animations using custom particles? Is there a specific tutorial that you followed?

I know you used CHaos Rushes tutorial, but that tutorial only explained how to change backgrounds and combine animations, not create custom animations with new particles like in DBZ Team Training

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 14, 2022
Hi.

I am trying to complete the Scouter data but when I use the time machine to obtain Future Trunks and Future Gohan my data doesn't register them as caught but just as seen. Is there any way around this? I suppose I can use a cheat code, but any other way? Is it a known issue?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 14, 2022
Update: I found a way. When you arrive at Sevii Islands, at Four Island, you can use the DayCare to breed a Future Gohan egg and a Future Trunks egg. Btw, Future Trunks can also be bought at the Game Corner, which register him as caught. Hatch the eggs and there you go. They're added.

Almost every fighter is able to be bred as long as you use Golden Frieza as the counterpart. Golden Frieza replaces Ditto and has the same function. There's no genders in the hack so this is the only way I know of. I haven't been able to breed two fighters of the same kind. The only fighters that can't be bred are the ones which ID is the same as legendary Pokémon, like Buuhan. He replaces Moltres.

So the method works if you take a Kid Gohan or Teen Gohan and a Trunks and evolve them with the Time Machine. Then place Future Gohan and Future Trunks one after another in the DayCare together with Golden Frieza. Take enough steps for the guy to step forward with an egg and then enough steps to hatch it. It's foolproof.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 14, 2022
You can breed them with Golden Frieza at Four Island. That registers them. I know it isn't optimal but it works if you don't want to use cheat codes.

Years
This rom is incredible, i played it as a kid and now i will play it again.
Oh man i really wish that Android 18 get a buff someday. I´m really happy that i can boost my zarbon lol.

Back