• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    are there any other places to find the Arceus shard cause it aint in the cave

If you need them for the old man, download the newest version and the old man won't ask for them anymore.
    Otherwise, don't worry about them, as they are no longer obtainable in v1.0.2+

Spoiler:

Gene similarity does affect shiny inheritance by a bit, so that could be the reason why. As for trading, you'll probably have an easier time asking in the discord: https://discord.gg/YsYYreE

Screenshots looks great how long did it take you to make ?

4 years, with some on and off time

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    I was looking for oval stone too and I finally found it by chance.
    Oval stone can be purchased in Roarin island for 9000.
    There is an NPC that sells evolution stones next to the pokezaar but I believe it only appears after the Pokemon league is defeated.

We will be able to have our 5GP blissey.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2021
    Is there a way to find specific items in bag or a button to skip a bunch of items? finding what i want in the cards section of the bags takes too long.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    Hey there!

I've been playing through this ROM for the past day or so and I happened to notice that for some reason I don't get the moves I should be getting when I evolve, examples being Double Kick when I get Combusken and Mach Punch when I get Monferno.
    There are also some inaccuracies within the Pokemon data page you provided, my Beautifly didn't learn Gust at level 13 and instead learned Absorb at level 12.

Is it possible for you to post a more accurate Pokemon data page/fix the evolution move bug?

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2022
    Hello, sorry but I can't find oshawott at shawmonk lake with the old rod, I can only find marill and magikarp, is it normal ?

Years
  • Hey there!

I've been playing through this ROM for the past day or so and I happened to notice that for some reason I don't get the moves I should be getting when I evolve, examples being Double Kick when I get Combusken and Mach Punch when I get Monferno.
    There are also some inaccuracies within the Pokemon data page you provided, my Beautifly didn't learn Gust at level 13 and instead learned Absorb at level 12.

Is it possible for you to post a more accurate Pokemon data page/fix the evolution move bug?

Afaik, evolution moves are bugged. Take your mon to a move relearner to get the move back (there's one at the dooriver arena. They don't require heart scales either). As for inaccuracy of where you looked, if it's the wiki then it's going to have its mishaps. The wiki is being updated, but the process is slow as people work on it when they have free time. Custom mons should be updated to the most accurate info, but for canon mons just use their gen 7 learnsets on bulbapedia (the only exceptions to this are listed here https://pempyrean.fandom.com/wiki/Moveset_Updates ). Hope this helps.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2021
    After coming back to this game after a while, i started up version 1.01 and got this error message when pressing start:

Script 'Compler' line 58: Errno::EACCES occured.
    Permission dnied - ./errorlog.txt

I tried version 1.02 and got the same thing. I also tried removing the save data and starting a new game with the same result. I saw someone earlier in the thread had the same issue, but they didn't get a reply. I last played the game on this machine about a year ago with no issues back then. Also, Im pretty sure that there is no errorlog file being created for me to check.

Apologies if this is the wrong place, I thought there might be a dev in this thread to help.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    HELP!!! I seem to be stuck at the research center part of the game. once going down a few floors there is a man blocking the path saying "where did I pit it". I watch a few youtube walkthroughs and the man isn't there for others. There are also trainers in the hallways who aren't there for me. Is this a bug? I've really been enjoying the game and would hate to have to stop now.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    why do i get the feeling you have never seen custom shiny sprites before cuz thats exactly what it is looks at the star next to the sprite

I'm not talking about the sprite, I'm talking about the heart next to the star, I suppose I should have been more clear though

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    I was in Naraku forest talking to Celebi and almond I left the computer to get something to eat and the game just went back to the title screen. This was after I had caught every pokemon in the forest.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2021
    I have encountered a weird thing its like whenever i save it dosent gets saved i played this game non stop till the point where you leave with crow but when i closed it after saving and got back i didnt have a save file is there any thing i can do to fix this i checked my saved game files the file wasnt there either.
    (ik i am late hopefully you will respond ur game is just to good)

Back