• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl] Where are you in the game now?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    No clue...lol. My friend took my Switch to trade Pokémon to complete the Dex and beat the Elite 4 for me. Not gonna lie but I got rather bored with it kinda fast. Like it didn't seem all that exciting like I thought it would be.

Years
  • Just cleared out the Galactic Veilstone building. Running my first Nuzlocke challenge; definitely brings a whole new level of strategy and emotion to the game. Still mourning the loss of my Onix, Roxanne. She was only 19.

But I can't remember the last time I enjoyed the strategy of battling before the Nuzlocke challenge. Highly suggest you try one if you haven't yet.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I finished the game. I'm missing like 15 pokemon but apart from that, I'm ready for PLA.

h4ppyp1lls

Wooper Enthusiast
    Years
  • Trying to beat Candice. I'm playing a nuzlocke of the game and I wiped once to her. I'm struggling because I didn't pick Chimchar. My Rapidash didn't fare well the first time, so I'm quite scared for my new Houndoom lol

Years
  • Bred Mean Look onto an Absol, taught it false swipe and went and caught both the roaming legendaries.

Not counting Mythicals, I now just need 2 Swarm mons to finish off my National Dex. Nearly there =D

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2022
    I'm at the battle tower trying to defeat the tower tycoon. Real shame they didn't include the full battle frontier, I miss my days of battling it out at the battle factory in Platinum :(

Years
  • Currently about 100+ resets in to shiny Shaymin hunting. Been doing it slowly, especially now that RF5 is out, but am hoping I will get lucky and not need more than 1k haha (..unlikely).

Back