• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] What are you doing in the game now?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
  • I'm slowly working though completing research levels for the Pokedex. I'm also missing just a few Pokémon like the genies and baby Pokémon like Cleffa. I have yet to battle against Giratina. My team is around level 80 and 90.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Finally beat Volo (die, asshole) and caught Giratina, and now I'm focusing on catching the genies and whatever else I have left (Shieldon, Bastiodon, Spiritomb and Magnemite) so I can face Arceus.

Problem is with the last few is they're rare spawns in Space Time Distortions and I find those to be the most annoying ones. I always get Magneton and never magnemite in a space time distortion. =/

Years
  • I finished the game forever ago, so now I'm playing it on and off, trying to make a living shinydex

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Literally started the game about 2 hours ago, needed to get Mystery Gift before those last free uniforms expired at midnight. Probably won't resume for some time as I'm still playing Sword and I bought all of the Gen VI and VII games and should probably have a go at them whilst they still have online capabilities too.

First thoughts are that this is really, really cool!

I've decided that the physical similarities to the Sinnoh protagonist are a Futurama-type situation wherein (I'm playing as a girl) Lucas' family have been in the region for centuries, and Dawn is her own great-great-(unspecified level of greats) grandmother (with family lineages being almost identical like in BttF) so I named my protagonist Platinum as I always name them after their manga equivalents. It was the only way I could decide on a starter too - my Platinum in SP has a Piplup, therefore part of her personality shining through the memory-wipe is choosing the cute Water-type again.

Years
  • about to beat the game ;_; i haven't actually played in like... a month or so. need to pick it up again but i can't imagine i'll play this much after i beat the game, maybe. we'll see.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Almost there! Perfect to 224 (Lucario). So far have logged about 470 hours, and gotten 117 shinies. I think I can do this! One more week perhaps. Lol.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Wasn't feeling like challenging Eternatus tonight after Obi-Wan Kenobi (which I loved) so picked it up for 30 minutes 2 hours. Spent most of that time just capturing as many Pokémon as I could before eventually taking on the quest to capture that first Alpha Kricketune. 2 pokémon got away from me - a Mime Jr., and an Alpha Rapidash which I accidentally enraged because from behind I thought it was a Ponyta. My water-type starter was out cold already so I legged it...straight into a river, with no Oshawott to protect me from drowning...so yeah, being a bit more observant from now on!

Years
  • I'm now trying to get the new Hisuian forms and evolutions with "cool origins" in different Pokeballs. Already got the Ursaluna and Wyrdeer with the Gameboy symbol since I caught the pre-evos in my VC Gold. I also did a Bug Catching Contest in my HG and caught a Scyther that I now transferred up to PLA and evolved so now I have a Kleavor from Gen 4 in a Sport Ball.

My next targets are a Hisui Lilligant from that in-game trade (Cottonee for Petilil) in Black/Black 2, Hisui Goodra from Kalos in Luxury Ball, Friend Ball Wyrdeer and Moon Ball Ursaluna from HeartGold. I'll have to do a lot of transferring across the generations this weekend to get all of this done but I think the cool and unique Pokemon I'll get from it for my collection will be worth the effort.

Years
  • Systematically sweeping the Obsidian Fieldlands for wisps, even though I only got the wyrdeer mount atm xD
    The nights are too dang short D=

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    The goat is mine now:
    Spoiler:

I guess now I'll try to get all Pokemon to research level 10 in the Dex or something

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Obsessively completing 'dex entries to Perfect, at least for those Pokémon I can easily find in Obsidian Fieldlands. Although the sheer number of move uses for Umbreon suggests I might not continue in this manner, I find it a lot more satisfying than grinding through Dynamax Adventures in Sword (its the rental Pokémon, I don't want to have to pay this much attention grinding!). I think I've sunk about 25hrs into this game and only just unlocked Crimson Mirelands, but I'm Lv. 5 and my 3 HOME gift starters are in the high lv. 30s! Had some great luck - after a Buizel outbreak last night, I got my first ever space-time distortion today (caught 20 in it), followed by another Buizel outbreak which I fought through with my two Luxio - 4v1 when you're the same level is very dicey!

After getting the shiny Ponyta (saved in the wrong place so stuck with Lax), I encountered my first overworld shiny, a Bidoof! I decided to try out my new Feather Ball on it.,,,nissed, and it ran away into the bushes. I'm not good at this game haha

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I just got a wonderful surprise - tried to throw my Oshawott through the hole in the end of Oreburrow Tunnel because I thought it would be funny to hear it (and wanted to see if it would echo incorrectly), only for it to bounce back and demolish it! I've known about this place for a week and it never occurred to me!

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    PLA might actually be making me appreciate fishing. So peaceful just lobbing Oran berries in the water waiting for the Magikarp to come say hi! (or at least it would be if it weren't for all the Buizel attacks).

Also one Magikarp weirdly dove underwater, so I sent out my shiny Teddiursa to fight it and he was on some sort of wooden life ring! So cute!

Back