• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    The biggest of hugs to everyone in need of one <3

Today I'm actually pretty angry and frustrated with myself. I missed a LOT of phone calls from a police officer, on both landline and mobile. The number was obviously withheld so I can't call them back and I have a tough week ahead, so it would have been nice to get it out of the way before that starts. I left my mobile on silent after getting up today it seems 😭

Years
    I hope everything is okay with that police officer ?
    A big hug to you too!

They want to arrest me for crimes against PokéCommunity 😁

I had an incident a few days ago with a couple of horrible anti lgbt guys. The officers want to arrange a time for me to give a formal statement, and I really could have done with getting it sorted, but not much I can do now until they call back :(

Years
    They want to arrest me for crimes against PokéCommunity 😁

I had an incident a few days ago with a couple of horrible anti lgbt guys. The officers want to arrange a time for me to give a formal statement, and I really could have done with getting it sorted, but not much I can do now until they call back :(

Sorry to hear you had such unpleasant encounter... Hope this will get better and police will deal with these guys.

Retek

Banned
    Years
    Depressed again, yaay...

And demotivated too. Got 13/35 on a Chemistry test I didn't study for. Felt responsible. Studied my ass off for this one. Referred at least 4 books for this one. Result?

13.5/35.

I just don't know... if this is what hard work gives you, then I'm sorry, doing no work at all seems a better deal. Never felt so unmotivated. Even with our Physics test now postponed, I don't wanna study. I just don't. And this was a weekly test of one chapter. If this is how I am right now, I seriously don't know if I'm ready for Boards or anything, or if I will be.

Anyways, time for my to bury my head in a pillow and cry. Seriously, FUCK this life. If this is what life gives you after you work hard, in a world where everyone sees the result and not the effort, then I don't wanna live. Not living seems better than this. At least I won't have to try, fall, lose motivation, only for everyone screaming at me to try more, only to fall again, followed by more shouting.

Death seems a better option.

No, I'm not going to do something that stupid. I'm not that weak. It's just a thought. A really stupid thought, people would say. But I'm feeling deeply troubled right now.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Idk. I'm at work, that's basically the best description of how I feel.
    Sorry to hear. :(

It sounds like the studying-part isn't the problem here, though. Do you understand the topics you study? Because if you don't, then no amount of studying will make that any better.

Retek

Banned
    Years
    Idk. I'm at work, that's basically the best description of how I feel.

Sorry to hear. :(

It sounds like the studying-part isn't the problem here, though. Do you understand the topics you study? Because if you don't, then no amount of studying will make that any better.

I do, to an extent. Checked all the doubts too. Still nothing.

Years
    I do, to an extent. Checked all the doubts too. Still nothing.

Sorry to hear this...
    Let me tell you, there are things we are good at doing, and things we are not, no matter how hard we try. This training course I took and worked hard for, that one which caused me months of funk and more of apathy ? At its end, I still couldn't succeed at all in some of the things I was expected to do, no matter how much and how long I trained, no matter how I tried to learn. But that just means this is not my thing, and my abilities lie elsewhere.

The same goes for you. There is no doubt there are things you will like, and be good at doing, so, don't give up, and keep looking! We are with you!

Last edited:

Retek

Banned
    Years
    Sorry to hear this...
    Let me tell you, there are things we are good at doing, and things we are not, no matter how hard we try. This training course I took and worked hard for, that one which caused me months of funk and more of apathy ? At its end, I still couldn't succeed at all in some of the things I was expected to do, no matter how much and how long I trained, no matter how I tried to learn. But that just means this is not my thing, and my abilities lie elsewhere.

The same goes for you. There is no doubt there are things you will like, and be good at doing, so, don't give up, and keep looking! We are with you!

Thank you. :'(

Retek

Banned
    Years
    I'm in a lot of pain so pretty upset.

hugs

Hope those jerks get what they deserve. >:(

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Nauseous and queasy.

Spoiler:

Years
    That no angry thing was for myself. It's just depression striking in again.

Nauseous and queasy.

Spoiler:

I wish you all to get and feel better soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back