• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Make A Wish and have it horribly corrupted ~

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, you now have a new manager at work and they really know how to manage time really well to maximize profit!

I wish for people to cheer up.

Years
    They cheered up and became more than happy.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

... Then we lost them.

Edit : Sorry for forgetting a wish, I was more than tired...

Last edited:
    Years
    The user above didn't make a wish and must now grant mine.... fork over all the chocolate... not just yours... ALL OT IT !

Guess I'll go with the wish above that....

I wish for people to cheer up.

Granted. They cheer themselves up and are now over the moon... literally. It happened so suddenly that nobody was able to make preparations to survive space though... 😱

I wish for a cloning machine.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today
    Granted, you get an army of clones of Slowpoke! Enjoy training them and invading the world as slowly as possible!

I wish to be able to sing!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, but your voice is so otherworldly, that nobody gets it and instead they move on to somebody else.

I wish for friends.

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted, but it's so secret that it erases itself from everyone's memories, so it doesn't even get used.

I wish for an endless source of delicious cakes

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted, but every time you go to eat one a gnome appears to squirt ketchup on it

I wish to be able to park my car perfectly every time

Years
    • Seen today
    You of course, can park your car perfectly every time. In fact, you're so good at it that you're considered the car parking champion of the world! Neat! But fame and fortune comes at a cost, and all that success gets to your head. "I'm the best car parking person ever," you say to yourself, but you start getting complacent. At the next car parking tournament, you end up getting 2nd, losing to the new rookie on the block, Parker Parkerson. He's super ruthless and can parallel park when all the roads are perpendicular - he's just that skilled. Now your inflated ego blows up and you go absolutely insane. You start throwing tantrums. You start eating away your sadness. You even kick dogs (shame!) To make it worse, your family and friends leave you and all you're left with is a lot of food and 0.9825 million fans. Then the Dog Kicking Police (DKP for short) come and arrest you and you get life in a maximum security prison.

I wish I could eat horses for breakfast.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Granted. Becomes addicted to your horse-centric breakfast. Eats it at every meal before long. Develops a severe case of scurvy from lack of nutrients.

Wishes humans behaved better towards one another.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Granted! Now people are all over you asking if you're okay, if you need anything, etc. Pretty overwhelming, isn't it?

I wish there were thicker copper tape available in my country.

Years
    • Seen today
    Uh, granted but now you have explosive diarrhea.

Of course you have enough money to buy Xenoblade 3 DLC. But where does that money come from? It's from your rich uncle, Kasheem Moneyarov. Oh, what a shrewd businessman he is - but that's what makes him so good at doing business. And business is good... Over the next few months, you become much closer with your uncle, doing favours for him in exchange for more money. The things he asks for get progressively more dark. How did it go from "Panda280, can you run by the convenience store and get me a hot dog" to "RAVIOLI RAVIOLI GIVE ME THE FORMUOLI"? Burdened with this new task, you decide to visit the best Italian place in town, East Side Mario's. Unfortunately for you, Chris Pratt as Mario is visiting today, asks you where Gamora is, then beats you down like he would have as James Reece from the Prime Video exclusive The Terminal List. You end up in a coma due to your injuries and Chris Pratt doesn't get any jail time because he's rich.

EDIT: ninja'd

I wish I couldn't get ninja'd.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    EDIT: Ninja'd.
    Granted! Is that Koga at your door? Tell him to come by my house when he's done with you!

I wish I could find a striped nightdress identical to the one I bought for Christmas four years ago.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Granted. Only desires to eat one thing now: radishes. Eats them without issue.

Wishes for the environment to become healthier.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Granted! The environment is so healthy now. Everything is flourishing! Everything is flourishing... too much. Everything is overgrown. There are too many animals. The air is thick with bugs. What do we do? What can we do?

I wish to be able to afford nice fabrics.

Back