• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I've barely been in Off-Topic at all last several months D=

On another note; I actually have to set my alarm clock on my days off now just so I can post the images for Spot the Difference on time xD

Years
    • Seen today
    I like checking out the role playing forum even though I've never roleplayed in my life.

It's unique and I like seeing the writing.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I respect people who can create long coherent stories. Even when I just tried to make some really short stuff it always was way over my head. ^^"

Years
    I like to roleplay and pretend I'm a human :coolcat:

I wrote some short stories way back in highschool, but I'm pretty sure they weren't that great 😅

Years
    • Seen today
    I loved writing as a little kid. Got older and fell out of the hobby. It's still really impressive seeing others do it.

I don't think my writing had any coherency yet somehow I got an award in 5th grade for it.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    I never even cared much about how good my writing was... oops! Hopefully it's good enough to win in this thread~

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    There's only one way to win: someone has to close the thread. And then others can't post in here, anymore. You want that responsibility on your back? :3

Years
    I've barely been in Off-Topic at all last several months D=

On another note; I actually have to set my alarm clock on my days off now just so I can post the images for Spot the Difference on time xD

Pls never make it a chore! Nobody is ever gonna mind if it goes up a day, two days, a week or whatever late! Keep it fun for you, even if it's less frequent 😊

There's only one way to win: someone has to close the thread. And then others can't post in here, anymore. You want that responsibility on your back? :3

Well some could still post if they like 😈

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Hmm... You're quite the bad influence ever since you changed profile picture, Megan...

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Makes it all the more compelling to ask what's got in her head...

Maybe it's the power that comes from becoming a "princess" :3c (any reference is totally random)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    You'll see it when it needs to show itself. And when you see it it'll already be too late. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back