• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Play Discussions: Fan Game Survey

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2023
    Hello, I'm an aspiring developer who's been developing a Pokémon Fan Game for a little over 3 years now. I would greatly appreciate it if as many people as possible could complete this survey to help me in decision making, thanks in advance!
    https://forms.gle/yUQ2i5yof7NXUMnN6

rwbonesy

Dogulus Rift
    Years
  • I've submitted but keep in mind that my opinions are probably an outlier compared to the majority of your potential userbase.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Pretty nice survey, would be interesting to see what other people answered. Anyway, good luck with your fan game.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2023
    To the person who was wondering why I didn't add the written responses as long answers rather than short answer responses, it's because I believed that most people would not want to spend too much time on a survey such as this for a nobody. Having them as short answer responses is less intimidating for the average person, at least in my opinion. It encourages more people to actually complete the survey. While I wouldn't mind reading longer responses, I'm not entitled to anyone's time. The binary questions were formatted in that way for a similar reason, while I would've liked to ask for more in depth info and feedback regarding each question, logically that isn't too feasible. A lot of the responses I received have merely single word responses for the written questions, which shows me that I was correct in my assessment. If you ever come back to this page and see this reply, I hope it helps you to understand the reasoning behind my actions. Lastly, thank you for partaking in the survey.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Answered around a week ago.

I hope that someone make a similar survey, but with open replies.

Mars THT

Remapping the Pokemon Universe and developing THT
    Years
  • Done, I hope my answers can help answer the questions about your project you're having.

Years
  • Answered, gl with yours! Would also love a copy of the results if you're down to share it as a fellow dev.

Last edited:
    Back