• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What new characters do you hope to see in the upcoming DLC?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Basically what the title says.

For me, I'm personally hoping for say, some kind of antagonist characters. I thought of two that could be possible, such as a jerk older sister to the new sibling characters, and possibly a more threatening bad guy, like I dunno, maybe an insane teacher who wants to conserve the lanscape of the new island or something.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
Years
I would love to see some cameos or appearances from some past characters in other games. That's something I feel we rarely see in Pokémon games.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Obligatory Battle Facility leader (maybe Dana because she seems the most left-field) who gets amnesia and is somehow transported into Paldea/Kitakami.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
  • Age 44
  • D.C.
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
The professors. I press X to doubt that they were actually killed off, or that maybe the A.I. version(s) use the machine to save the professor from their death and that causes the DLC paradox to occur.

Years
Return of some old characters, perhaps aged up a little (like with Red and Blue in Alola) would be really neat for me. Also Looker and Anabel even though it probably won't happen. For types of characters rather than existing characters, someone antagonistic and a little too crazy into their goals would be interesting. With the crazy facial expressions and everything!!

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
Someone related to Nemona and possibly Arven (Though, from what I have heard, he kinda has his story set), haven't played very far, but have had the game since a few days after release. Though, I think it'll be copium to hope for an insight into Nemona's backstory as I had the same hopes for Hau's father and Bede's backstory and got nothing. Fan of both Nemona and Arven, so I would like to see more into their stories.

Back