• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Make A Wish and have it horribly corrupted ~

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, but they forgot to invite you!

I wish for a plane made of paper.

Years
    Granted:
    Spoiler:

You only get to look at it though.

I wish for a magic phone that can dial anyone without needing their number :fufu:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, but you end up being blocked globally for spamming.

I wish for my country to get their stuff together when it comes to electronic bureaucracy.

Years
    Granted, they are now so good that everyone wants to be around you all the time and you can't get even a single moment to yourself anymore =\

I wish for a pet fox.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Granted. Growls and screams a lot at night. Urinates everywhere at all times. Chews on all the wires. Occasionally tries to bite you.

Wishes to know a lot about many different fields of mathematics.

Years
    Granted, but it's a horrible one. The kind that gets you onto 'Funniest Home Videos' if you're recorded executing it.

I wish the last level of Klonoa: Door to Phantomile wasn't so dang hard D=
    I had 21 lives going into it and burned through all of them and game overed.... now I gotta grind lives again to even have a shot at beating it next time D=

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, he now gets an assist trophy! :D

I wish Amiibo DLC fighters unlocked their respective fighter as a playable character.

Years
    Granted, but they're single use ingame and your console absorbs the physical Amiibo too! Better stock up on Amiibo =3

I wish for a TW3 Leshen figure.

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
    Years
    Granted! But the figure comes to life at mid-night and tries to eat your cat while you sleep like a log!

I wish for a Roxy Figurine made by Rudeus Greyrat himslef!

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    Granted! He sent you the figurine… but it's in pieces! Looks like you'll have to glue it yourself!

I wish for homework to be banned world wide!

Back