• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Swear?

Do You Swear?

• Yes

Votes: 50 78.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 21.9%

• Total voters

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
Years
I usually say the 's' word when I accidently hit myself. And at times just for the hell of it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
**** yeah!!! XDDD

Er, yeah, I swear. It runs in my family to swear a lot. . O.o​

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I freely swear, to be truthful. I don't really see the need, but I also find no problem with it.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2013
I swear all the time, why, just a couple seconds ago I swore. Y'know, I do it for the lulz.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
I do it for the laughter and entertainment. XD

Actually, if I was with my friends right now, we would actually have a swearing contest. =)

Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 10, 2015
I swear quite a lot.
If you're making a joke if you add some swearing it's always a bit funnier ;D
I also swear when I'm trying to make a point and it's just not getting across...

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Nah, I really don't. When I talk to people from PC on MSN, I cuss a lot.

But IRL, I don't cuss at all. I guess I just see a difference between cussing text-wise and cussing vocally. XD;

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2015
I swear at school, but not in lessons, or maybe in lessons but not as much as break.
At home i'm not allowed to swear, mummy tells me off :(

Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
I guess it's because of my social background that I tend to swear alot. Where I come from, it's almost expected that you do. You swear and nobody bats an eyelid, it's fun.
This. Cursing is like, an instinct. So I do it. A lot. D:
I do have a filter though, so that I don't let something slip when an adult is around. It's just disrespectful.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
I swear quite a bit when im mad or just messing around with my friend or something. I mean i wont do it in public much since no one really wants to hear it lol.

Years
Depending on my mood.
If I am pissed off, I will swear a fair bit.

Also, if I am a little drunk, I seem to say the F***ing word a lot! XD

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Used to, then a couple of months ago my French teacher went on a massive rant about people swearing. He said that the only reason people swear isn't to sound funny, or to look cool, or to look mature, it's because they don't know any adjectives other than that word we all know and love. It was on that same day that I decided I'd prove him wrong by using as much adjectives as I could when talking to him, and I've sorta grown outta the habit of using bad language.

Back