• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sims Fan Club ☆

blue

gucci
Years
  • The Sims Fan Club

Intro:

Welcome, for those of you who are a huge fan of The Sims series you've came to the right place!
    This club is dedicated to the brilliant PC simulation game "The Sims" developed by Maxis (later by The Sims Studios) and published by EA (Electronic Arts).The game uses isometric projection and features open-ended simulation of the daily activities of one or more virtual persons ("Sims") in a suburban area near SimCity.

The Sims consists of 3 series that are The Sims 1, 2 & 3 all branched with Expansion Packs to extend the features and enhance the gameplay to new levels!
    The Sims is widely known globally selling over 100 million copies and on June 22, 2010 it was laballed the best selling PC-Franchise in PC History, what's not to argue about that!?

So, if you would like to join, just simply put down your name and why you want to join, have fun!

Topics:

Favourite Sims Series?
    Favourite Sims Expansion Pack?
    Favourite Sims Stuff Pack?
    If you could create an Item, what would it be?

Members:

• Suicune™ (Owner)

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Oh gosh! Can I join, like, right now!?

Favourite Sims Series
    Sims 1
    Favourite Expansion Pack
    The Sims Makin' Magic
    Favourite Stuff Pack
    The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff
    If you could create an item, what would it be?
    Maybe some sort of item that you use and a new lover falls from the sky or something?

mameshiba

Creepy Purple Zordon
    Years
  • Favourite Sims Series?
    TS3
    Ambitions
    Fast Lane stuff
    A Machine That Allows to play at least minimized version of the TS1 in TS3 Thats right, Simception

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2012
    Favourite Sims Series
    The Sims 3
    Favourite Expansion Pack
    Late Night and Ambitions
    Favourite Stuff Pack
    Town Life Stuff
    I'll have to think about this --will edit later.

Bottom line, I want to join the club. xD

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Why have I not joined this yet?

Favourite Sims Series?
    The Sims 2

Really hard to choose, because the TS2 ones added great stuff to the game that I can't imagine taking any of them away. I will say that Apartment Life added a few features that I love. Particularly apartments.

Kitchen & Bath

I don't know, honestly. All the stuff I can think of has already been created by the community. I would like more options for clothes and hair, though.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Favourite Sims Series
    The Sims 2
    Favourite Expansion Pack
    The Sims 2 Appartment Life
    Favourite Stuff Pack
    Don't really have one, but if I havev to choose it'd have to be Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff. It added a lot of variety to the houses I created, as they almost always ended up with the sa,e furniture for the kitchen and bathroom.

Uhm, I guess I'd like to have more instruments in the game. (like an accoustic Guitar, a keyboard etc.)

Years
  • Favourite Sims Series?
    The core PC series is my favorite series. Favorite generation is the The Sims 2 generation of games.

That would be... University, probably.

I'm not too keen on the stuff packs, but I do own the University Life pack because we lost our original University disks.

Probably either another computer or another car. Not sure at all, though.

Back