• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal DNA Project [Rated PG 14] [Most Original 4Q '11]

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
  • ( OOC: Just so you know, the Kokorians are the bad guys k? So Ninetales could be a Kokorian.)

Zoey Hammock

"I think we might have to slay Orochi." Ammy replied.
    Zoey sighed which was followed by a sad frown, "Im not in the destroying mood." she quietly said.
    Then, Zoey looked at Ammy as she grew hair and became a wolf. She now discovered her Sun Goddess form.
    "Cool..." Zoey said.
    Then, she grabbed Zoey's shirt with her mouth and forced her on her back, then charged towards the north.
    It was a long ride, but by the time they got there a small, blonde girl in strange heels was standing infront of a huge golden bell.
    Then another earth shaking happened,Zoey dismounted Ammy and tried to keep her balance.
    Cracks were starting to go around where the bell and girl was, and then Orochi rose from the ground.
    "Scary!" Zoey shrieked. She took her the Heart Bell and put kept it near her, just encase she needed to fight.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Enzeru watched as Ammy used her brush to stun the savage beast", then attack it with fire, something inside each attack. Someone spoke up to him. "Just for the moment, this doesn't change anything." It was Zoey. That didn't really matter to Enzeru actually.

Something was struck. A house. The blue-haired girl. In trouble. Another issue. Enzeru only stood & waited for anything else that could happen. The next thing that happened surprised him a little. Ammy had begone transforming again, but into some kind of animal. She had crimson markings on her animal body. This was pretty amazing. Maybe Enzeru has a form like that too.

Ammy took Zoey on her back & ran off, Enzeru followed. They went inside what was known as the Moon Cave. Ammy went through a barrier as Enzeru pushed on through himself from behind. That was annoying. Enzeru looked around, spotting a blond girl. What was she doing here? Suddenly, the ground shaked violently, and it started to crack around the land where the bell and the little girl was. Another creature appeared. Was that...Orochi? Hmph, this wasn't gonna be easy.

"I don't know what your plan is, but I'm gonna stall it for time." He jumped straight at the Orochi with his bowstaff, swinging his weapon vertically to the right, also with great speed.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • (OOC: Wait... We're bringing the Okami canon into this? F**k yeah! Reference point! Maybe Ninetails and Orochi were resurrected by the Kokorians?)

Corin let out a sigh of relief, no one had looked down the hole,
    "Heh, they mustn't have noticed me 'cause I'm so UNDERGROUND." he chuckled as he pretended to push up some invisible hipster-glasses. Just as he said this, the ground started shaking furiously. Corin got scared, what the hell was this?

He digged away from the car and emerged from the ground, he then saw a giant fox holding a sword and an eight-headed serpent clad in armour. And on top of that, everyone was outside as Ammy transformed into a wolf. But this wasn't some boring old wolf either, this was a snow-white wolf with red markings that seemingly glowed in the darkness that was now surrounding everything. Corin held his claw up before his eyes, even with his sunglassed goggles he almost got blinded by the light.

When the light seemingly grew weaker, the half-mole boy put his claw down from his face only to notice that Ammy, Zoey and Enzeru were moving towards something. Corin WAS scared, that much was clear, but he couldn't just run away from facing a big obstacle again, he had learned his lesson. With a sigh Corin dug underground and began to follow the party, reading their vibrations, but one vibration seemed different. It was as if something much more heavy than the object itself was emmiting the vibrations. The journey to where ever the others were going was long and sometimes tedious, Corin had more than once hit a rock as he digged through the ground.

When the others stopped for a moment, Corin peeked his head up out of the ground, seemed like they were in front of some cave... Corin saw everyone enter, but when he tried to go through it was like a wall appeared in front of the cave's entrance.
    "What? What the hell is this?!" Corin said, "Let me through you stupid barrier!" he started to hit the seemingly invisible wall in front of him, but to no avail.
    "C'mon let me in dammit!" he continued, "LET. ME. IN." he punched the barrier some more, but still, nothing happend. Why? Was he not fit to do something important? Was his only role in life to stroll along quietly while others did all the fun stuff?! Suddenly, a familiar feeling washed over Corin.

mother?

Suddenly, Corin was thrown through the barrier by an weird kind of force. He sat up, mildly shaken and then he dug his way underground in case he needed an escape tunnel for later.

Corin peeked his head out of the ground again, this time however, he was met by the sight of that giant serpent. He was almost completely immobilized by fear.
    "A-Ammy..." he said looking at the wolf, "W-What the hell is that thing?"

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Ammy watched as both Enrezu, then Colin came to fight as well. "This monster is Orochi, the eight-headed serpent from the Legend of Nagi." She saw Zoey pull out the Heart Bell, and Enrezu leap at Orochi with a bowstaff. Ammy nodded, then pulled out a rosary Divine Instrument, the Devout Beads. She then spun around Orochi, her rosary hitting every head at least once.

Meanwhile, the little blond haired girl watched from the bell. "I'll be alright.....right Kurow?" A spirit of another blond haired kid, this time a boy, replied "No sweat! These dudes and dudettes have it covered!" The little girl nodded, and the spirit disapeared.

Ammy and the others didn't notice this however, so they kept on fighting. She used Fireburst, and the serpent fell to the ground. Ammy then rushed up towards the bell, motioned for the blond haired girl to stay there, and attacked the bell. Soon, a fire enveloped it, causing the little girl to duck. Ammy rushed back down, and continued fighting with the others.

shinysweety

Years
  • Zoey Hammock

Enzeru jumped in next to the girls, then said, "I don't know what your plan is, but I'm gonna stall it for time."
    He leaped at Orochi with his weapon and started to attack him.
    Zoey then heard a voice, it sounded like Corin.
    "A-Ammy..." he said looking at the wolf, "W-What the hell is that thing?"
    Zoey turned to look, he was a animal to!
    This monster is Orochi, the eight-headed serpent from the Legend of Nagi." Ammy replied.
    Zoey saw Ammy charge at the bell, so Zoey decided to help attack Orochi.
    She jamp straight up into the air, high, and put the Heart Bell right infront of her.
    Zoey twisted around then shouted, "Heart Bell, Full Power!"
    A ball of blue energy started to charge in the middle of the Heart Bell, then it got shot out, that made Zoey move back a little.
    The ball of energy hit Orochi, injuring it even more.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • Corin looked at Orochi, he was trembling in fear at the sight of the giant snake.
    "H-How am I supposed to fight this thing?!" he said, "I-It's gigantic!" all his animal senses told the frightend Corin to run away. Just leave everyone behind and run, they would fix this, right? No! He had to do this, no matter how little he could do to the serpent.

As Corin got up from the hole and raised his claws, Orochi started to wag one of his heads from side to side. The head looked pretty much like it's other counterparts except this one had a helmet with a dark-purple orb attached to it. The snake head suddenly shot out in a charge towards Corin, it opend it's mouth and bared a long row of razor-sharp teeth.

Corin felt the snake's jaws enclose him and a sharp pain started to spread through his body, he saw his clothes go from white to red in a matter of seconds as he laid in the snake head's mouth. Corin was now panicing, he didn't want to become snake-food, he was too young for that! He started slashing the snake's gum repeatedly and eventually tore off a big piece. Orochi roared in pain and Corin was washed in a steady stream of red blood which made him slide down the snake head's throat with ease.

Corin showed his claws in the side of the snake head's throat, he was so far down that he could actually smell the vile gases emitting from the creature's stomach. Slightly disgusted, he reached down his pants and untied the strap that bound his weapon the Drill Gloves to his legs. Corin first put his right hand in one of the gloves and his left hand into the other, this was very exhausting and difficult since he was only hanging over the entrance to Orochi's stomach with his hands. It took some time too, but when the Drill Gloves were in place, Corin smiled. Each of the small finger-like drills started to spin around, first slowly, but just in a matter of seconds they started spinning faster and faster.

The head which had swallowed Corin again roared in pain, this time, two drill covered claws shot out of it's throat and a bloodstained Corin was able to make his way out.
    "I'm alive!" he yelled out happily as he dropped to the ground. He landed with a thud and started to immideatly dig his way up to Ammy and the others, both his sides hurt as it was there the head had bitten him. Meanwhile the damaged head started to thrash around in pain and anger, it aciddentally crashed into the head beside it and thus created a domino-effect where all the heads crashed into eachother. They were now looking around both confused and distracted.

shinysweety

Years
  • Zoey Hammock

Zoey got back down onto the ground, 0only to see Corin attacking Orochi.
    She then sighed and leaped back into the air, continuously shooting energy balls.
    Zoey began to sweat, it was starting to get warm under Zoey's outfit. "Either that or the room got warmer"
    Then, Zoey got back down on the ground and panted, why did she even come if she knew she could get killed!
    "I am so gonna be late for that Ice skating with-" Zoey got broken off by a dreamy sigh she made, "Tom."
    Zoey hugged her weapon then got back into reality.
    Orochi started to attack back, the creature started to swing it's head side to side then let out a furious growl.
    Zoey gave a furious hiss back, then leaped onto one of his several heads.
    Orochi began to shake that head even more, making Zoey hold onto one of his spikes.
    The creature kept growling, so Zoey hissed at it again. "What did i ever do to you!" Zoey complained.
    Zoey started to pant, the dragon wouldn't give up. Then he lifted one of his heads up to Zoey, she turned around to see one of his heads right infront of her.
    "Yikes!" she shrieked, putting up the Heart Bell to her defend.
    Zoey was about to attack to attack the head when another grabbed her weapon with it's teeth and threw it away.
    "No!" Zoey cried, reaching out her arm to the direction he threw the heart bell to.
    She looked back at the furious dragon with fright, just when it was about to bite her Zoey managed to doge, scratching her cheek with on of the dragons spikes.
    Zoey covered her injury with her hand, then looked back at the dragons head and wasn't frightened to say, "You'll pay for that!"
    She seemed slightly over confident, even if the dragon had the upper hand.
    Zoey leaped on the face then scratched it in both eyes, she then flipped in the air over to her weapon and grabbed onto it.
    "It's stuck!" She cried, only loud enough for herself to hear as she tried to pull the heart bell out of the spike, but another spike was blocking it.
    Another one of Orochi's heads came to look at Zoey, still trying to free her only weapon.
    It gave a angry growl as it moved it's head at a vast speed towards Zoey.
    The Heart Bell finally came free making Zoey roll away just on time.
    Zoey then quickly aimed at energy ball at the head just as it turned, making it go into the mouth.
    She quickly leaped off of the the head and landed straight on her butt, shaking her head.
    Zoey looked as the creature cried in pain, Zoey got back up onto her feet and watched the Orochi for a while longer.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Ammy watched as Corin and Zoey attacked Orochi, then the wolf used Power Slash to hit all of the heads at once, damaging them quite a bit. Suddenly, without any warning what so ever, the serpent then dug its head underground, and popped up underneath Ammy, flinging her up in the air. The wolf slammed back on the ground, she was able to get back up. However, she was very weak.

The blond-haired girl was watching the whole thing. She closed her eyes as her heart boiled with anger. She then pulled out a flute, and pulled a part so that a sword was revealed. The girl then was able to hover up high enough so that she could see over Orochi. The spirit that was with her eariler appeared, and the sword sucked him in. The sword glowed before becoming golden. the part that was still a flute turned dark blue, and she had enough strength to jump over Orochi and in front of him. She then ran up, screaming, and cut off one of the heads. She did this for six more, and the main head raised up and growled. The girl then jumped high enough, and went back down, her sword slaying Orochi the whole time. The final head broke in two, and the sword returned to normal, causing the spirit of the boy to come out of it.

shinysweety

Years
  • Zoey Hammock

Panting, Zoey watched the eight headed dragon's last surviving head to get slayed in two, making a spirit come out of it.
    Zoey ran over to Ammy's side, she seemed injured and weaker than before.
    "So." she began, holding her arm, "Is it dead?"
    She began to wonder why it came at the time that other people found out about them.
    "And why did it attack?" she almost immediately asked. As she turned her head to the blonde girl, "And who's that?"
    Zoey turned her head to Ammy, hoping she might know.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Before Ammy could answer Zoey's questions, the blond haired girl and the boy spirit FLOATED over to them. The girl said "Hi there! My names is Misha, and the boy spirit is Kurow." The boy twirled around a flute, then added "Yeah dudettes, Kurow's the name and havin fun is my game!" Ammy nodded and replied "My name is Ammy."

Misha then turned her gaze over to Orochi's corpse and said "Kurow and I were exploring the Moon Cave, when a large roar echoed through the entire area. And before I knew it, we were at the area of the cave where Orochi rests. I was pretty worried." Ammy noticed that for some reason, Misha looked like she was about to burst into tears. "I wonder why?" the wolf wondered. But she just waited to see if Zoey had anything to say.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • (OoC: -_- Geez, thanks for waiting for me... I'm gonna include my fight against one head before I catch up with you guys...)

The fight has begun. Landing on one of the heads of Orochi, it started swinging its head around with Enzeru grabbing on. Jumping off was his best option, so at the same time he gets off he slices his bowstaff at its neck. What kind of blood is that? As he lands, the head charges itself at him. With quick speed Enzeru jumps back in time to aviod the clash. The head looks at him again with a growl, then charges at him once more. Enzeru puts his bowstaff in guard as it tangles to the teeth of the beast. He struggles to get out of there with his bowstaff, but the teeth come closer to him slowly. In the nick of time, Enzeru see's a way to get of the bowstaff out & jumps over the head in time before he's bitten. His right hand had a bit of a slice from the teeth, so it stinged a bit. He was okay still.

Ignoring the slight pain, Enzeru got his bowstaff ready & jumped high in the air. He came back down fast getting his bowstaff in place. As the head turned to him again, Enzeru swings his bowstaff to the left, to the right, down strike, twirling swing. This is with quick speed. The Ariel Rampage. The head falls to the ground with Enzeru landing by it in a cool way. "You call this a challenge?"

The head was weak, but not down. Suddenly, a tune was playing. Enzeru saw it was a blond girl playing a flute, then a sword appeared with a boy being sucked in. This was interesting. Like the speed of sound, Orochi was down. Enzeru walked over to Zoey, Ammy & Ghosts? That still didn't surprise Enzeru still. "Hi there! My names is Misha, and the boy spirit is Kurow." Misha introduced herself.

"Yeah dudettes, Kurow's the name and havin fun is my game!" Kurow also said, with an annoying voice.

"Kurow and I were exploring the Moon Cave, when a large roar echoed through the entire area. And before I knew it, we were at the area of the cave where Orochi rests. I was pretty worried." Actually, why would Orochi attack now? It seems pretty weird. Doesn't matter anyway to Enzeru.

"Doesn't matter to me how it came out. Point is, what should we do with it now?" Enzeru asked Misha & Kurow, looking at Orochi. What an annoying beast. Attacking the city all of a sudden.

shinysweety

Years
  • Zoey Hammock

Before Ammy could reply to Zoey's question, the blonde girl started to float. She seemed happy.
    "Hi there! My names is Misha, and the boy spirit is Kurow." The blonde girl seemed to be called Misha.
    "Yeah dudettes, Kurow's the name and havin fun is my game!" He replied, in a somewhat annoying tone.
    Zoey wondered what all this was, she had so many questions to ask.
    "Kurow and I were exploring the Moon Cave, when a large roar echoed through the entire area. And before I knew it, we were at the area of the cave where Orochi rests. I was pretty worried." Misha told them.
    "Doesn't matter to me how it came out. Point is, what should we do with it now?" Enzeru then asked.
    Zoey didn't feel any irritation by being around Enzeru anymore, could they be friends after all there trouble?
    "And what if it's still alive?"

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Misha shook her head. "Orochi's down for good, thats for sure." She still looked like she wanted to burst into tears. Ammy was wondering this as she became a human again. Finally, the wolf girl asked "Misha, is there something wrong? You seem upset about something."

Misha's eyes got teary, and she shakely replied "You see, Kurow....was my older brother. He sacrificed himself to save his friends...." Ammy wanted to cry herself. Losing a family member was really sad! The wolf girl then looked at Zoey and Enrezu to see what their reactions would be.

shinysweety

Years
  • Zoey Hammock

"Orochi's down for good, thats for sure." the girl replied. Hopefully she was right. "Well that's good i guess."
    Then, Ammy transofmed back into her human form. She as staring at the girl.

Zoey looked at the girl to, it seemed like she wanted to cry her heart out.
    "Misha, is there something wrong? You seem upset about something." Ammy finally said.
    Zoey saw the girl shaking and her eyes filling up with tears, but Misha managed to talk.
    "You see, Kurow....was my older brother. He sacrificed himself to save his friends...."

For a few moment Zoey stared thinking about what it would feel like to have a loss.
    "Why? What happened? Were they attacked?" Zoey's face looked sad to when she said that.

Waiting for a reply Zoey started to wonder about a totally different topic. About the animal transformation.
    "I wonder if i have a full animal form to.."
    Zoey snapped back into reality when Misha was about to reply.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Ammy watched as Zoey responded, of course, with a question. This was a lost family member they were dealing with here! Misha replied "N-no....an evil spirit was using him. Kurow managed to get him inside his body, then Kurow had one of his friends slay him, killing both Kurow and the evil spirit..." The whole time, Misha was started to softly cry.

Ammy couldn't believe what she had heard. The wolf girl then turned to Orochi's corpse. The serpent had attacked so suddenly. And where was....? Ammy gasped as she remembered. "Z-Zoey! Wh-where is Renee!!?!?! You know, the girl that got us?"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Misha shook her head no. "Orochi's down for good, thats for sure." As long as it's not rampaging anywhere, It's okay with Enzeru. Misha looked like she was gonna cry for a minute there.

"Misha, is there something wrong? You seem upset about something." Ammy asked, who was back as a human.

Misha spoke. "You see, Kurow....was my older brother. He sacrificed himself to save his friends...." Kurow was that ghost boy next to him. Enzeru knew how Misha felt losing someone. He doesn't wanna bother thinking about it.

Enzeru was in his thinking face, looking like he was ignoring the conversation. He was still listening though. "N-no....an evil spirit was using him. Kurow managed to get him inside his body, then Kurow had one of his friends slay him, killing both Kurow and the evil spirit..." That was more hurtful, but it didn't affect Enzeru. Well, maybe a little.

"I know how you feel. I remember losing someone." Enzeru responded with choking. "But this isn't about me anyway." He ended. Then Ammy suddenly freaked over something.

"Z-Zoey! Wh-where is Renee!!?!?! You know, the girl that got us?" Renee...wasn't she the woman with the purple hair?

"Either she's still in the base or outside spying at us." Enzeru had a good feeling 'bout both solutions. He waited for Ammy & Zoey's response.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • Corin looked up into the sky. His sides were bleeding heavily from the snake's bite as he felt his head get lighter and lighter.
    "Am i going to die?" he thought, "Am I going to end my journey here? Is the chapter called "Corin's Life" over now?" Corin pondered.

He tried to roll over to speak with the others but gave up halfway through, his sides were hurting too much. Corin tried to get up again, this time holding his sides with his elbows in a ninety-degree angle. The Drill Glowes were dirty and covered in Orochi's blood, it burned Corin's wounds which made him let out a small scream. He rolled over on his back again. Corin decided to just listen to what the others were talking about.

The voice of a little girl reached his ears, it was filled with sadness as she talked about her dead brother. Memories of his family flew through Corin's mind. He tried to push them away, he didn't want them anymore, he didn't need them anymore. A song his mother used to sing slowly crept into the young boy's mind, accompanying the picture-like memories.

"NO!" Corin screamed. He suddenly found himself in empty room, it was a white hospital-room. Corin sat up, he frowned, he didn't like that hospital-smell at all. He looked around for a while and noticed that it was empty, he himself was lying in a hospital-bed with bandages wrapped around his arms. Wait... This seemed familiar... Corin looked down and noticed that he was much shorter than usual, it was almost as if he was ten years old again...

Suddenly, the room turned pitch-black. Hands as black as the room slowly came up out of the floor and reached for Corin, he started to panic and wiggle around. The hands eventually got ahold of him. Corin froze. The hands were cold. Cold as the icy fields in his homeland, cold as a frozen lake, cold as...

A corpse.

Corin screamed,
    "No, NO!! Leave me alone!", the smooth sound of his mother's voice filled Corin's ears,
    "Corin..." she said, "My beloved little child... Give up. Come with us, we can be a happy family again. Don't you want that?" a shape emerged from below. It was Corin's mother, she crawled up to him and embraced her son. But her hug felt wrong. It wasn't warm, it was just as cold as the hands. Corin pushed the shape away,
    "NO! You're not my mother!" he screamed.

The arms started to pull him down, Corin struggled to get out of their grip as he sunk more and more into the darkness. But to no avail. Everything was now completely black. Suddenly, a figure appeared in front of Corin. It was dark-purple and had a red eye on it's stomach, surprisingly, it spoke.
    "Welcome Corin... How are you liking my... Home? It's pretty nice here, I like it. Afterall..." a big, grinning mouth appeared across it's arm,
    "It's your brain..."

Corin's eyes teared up, he started to emmit a hysterical howl.
    "No, no, no, no, NO!!! Leave me alone!" he sreamed as the tears flowed down his cheeks at a radical speed. He was going crazy, he was sure of it. The blood-loss, the shock of almost getting eaten and the memories of his family were just too much.

shinysweety

Years
  • Zoey Hammock

N-no....an evil spirit was using him. Kurow managed to get him inside his body, then Kurow had one of his friends slay him, killing both Kurow and the evil spirit..." Zoey could notice poor little Misha was crying softly, Zoey wished she could do something to help her.
    Zoey then turned he head to Enzeru, listining to what he was saying.

"I know how you feel. I remember losing someone. But this isn't about me anyway." He ended. Zoey felt somewhat annoyed, which was very strange.
    Suddenly, Zoey saw Ammy looking worried. Was it because of Misha's loss?

"Z-Zoey! Wh-where is Renee!!?!?! You know, the girl that got us?" Ammy said.
    "Either she's still in the base or outside spying at us." Enzeru then replied.
    Well he didn't seem jolly.

"Who cares." Zoey began, "I don't want to help her, so why so worried? she's probably at that old junk aka 'HQ'."
    Zoey stared at Misha and Kurow. in the distance she could see a way out, and a big clock tower. The time was: 3:00.

"It's three!" Zoey shrieked, "I need to go seeya guys! Except you Enzeru, im not saying seeya to you only Misha, Kurow and Ammy!"
    Still mad at Enzeru, Zoey transformed back while she was running.
    " Atleast i still got some time..." she thought thankfully.

Zoey ran the whole way back to her house and quickly rushed into her room to get all her ice skating stuff. So she could go Ice Skating with Mark.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • "Who cares." Zoey ranted out. "I don't want to help her, so why so worried? She's probably at that old junk aka 'HQ'." Enzeru doesn't care about the woman anyway. Still, she knows something. "I need to go seeya guys! Except you Enzeru, im not saying seeya to you only Misha, Kurow and Ammy!" He didn't care. She was just an annoying girl. As for the Renee woman, she can wait. It was time for Cross-Country training.

Before Enzeru walked off he noticed Corin on the ground. Tears coming from his eyes, his shouting. What's up with him?

"Hey. Hey get a grip!" Enzeru tried shaking him a little. "Are you okay? Wake up! Hey!" He tried everything he could to make him wake up. Then he noticed Corin's side with blood. Did he...did he fight Orochi? This guy has guts. I better get him to a hospital. Lucky he was still in his half-animal fox form.

Enzeru put Corin on his back & ran off in speed, headed to the hospital. Cross-Country training will have to wait.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    Tom was waiting at the Ice rink for Zoey to arrive. School had finished early.
    He sighed then stood up from the bench he was on, and looked out the window for Zoey. Again, she was late.
    Tom stopped looking at the window and looked at is feet, then started to think. "Today... i saw Ammy talking to Zoey... as a wolf.... does that mean... Zoey is a animal like me to?"
    But they were besties so maybe it was just a secret.
    Tom decided not to take the risk to ask, and he kept waiting for Zoey to arrive.

Back