• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Granted, but then the Pokemon have rampages, and then Walmart has Jigglypuffs all over the place, singing, putting all the shoppers to sleep and then draw on their faces with markers from the Crayola boxes in the aisles.

I wish I had some markers to color in my drawings.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Granted but the markers have a mind of their own and end up drawing nothing but pic after pic of a drunken Ted Nugent ice skating.

I wish for a death ray.

Years
Granted but then you end up slaying so many people someone starts comparing you to the Norwegian mass killer Anders Breivik.

I wish that all Professors research every Pokemon...

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2012
Granted: Now the CIA know what you are doing at all times!

I wish for a 1st edition shadowless base set 1 booster box!!

CyanFlame

Gotta get the sauce
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2012
Granted, but a spirit haunted it, and after playing it for a day it haunts you in your sleep, dragging your soul to the underworld, doomed to stay there forever...

I wish for a pony!

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2013
Wish granted, but it was an annoying my little pony that sang the theme song over and over again then you killed yourself

I wish for a maid

CyanFlame

Gotta get the sauce
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2012
Granted, but you get to high of a rank and you are being hunted down by a hacker who could never rank up and he won't leave you alone until someone's in a body bag...

I wish for a Pokemon game with customizable sprites.

CyanFlame

Gotta get the sauce
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2012
Granted, but you spill juice on your router (Or whatever you use)
I wish for Pokemon to be real and not rabid and have nothing wrong with them. EVER. (And they don't die either)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back