• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simisage VS Simisear VS Simipour

Who will it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    512.png
    514.png
    516.png

Q5AAF.png

Years
  • Can't believe it, final B/W Pokemon comparison poll!

To go out on a high with the Elemental Monkeys, I'm going with Simipour cos I like Water-types best out of the Grass/Fire/Water trio.

I like all three but Simipour being blue (my profile's color scheme) won it for me.

And I have to say, I was born in Year Of The Monkey and I like monkeys.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I'd have to agree with Hikari about Simipour being my favorite based on type. n_n But based on appearance Simisage wins this one. Simisear I guess is cute? idk

Simipour overall though, I guess.

SadNumel

I'm a very,very SadNumel.
    Years
  • Simsear, I have always loved fire types.

The first Pokemon game I played, blue version, I picked charmander.
    In pokemon Ruby & Emerald I picked torchic.

Fire!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I'm going with Simisage. I was going to say Simisear as I love fire types, but out of the three Simisage is easiest to train as it can leech life. Simisear I found myself relying on Yawn and Simipour I just didn't like training so much.

Not knowing whether they stop learning moves when evolved (the entries on Bulbapedia suggest they don't learn moves), I also made a point of waiting until Lv.43 to evolve any of them. This might have contributed to my difficulty. Since getting there, I've potted them in the PC and left all three except for Simisear who has since reached Lv.45 when I wanted someone to do Fire work to prevent Emboar getting too far ahead of everyone. I'll pull them out periodically post-E4.

Cyclone

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • It was a tough choice, but I went with Simisage because of its cool "hairstyle." Simipour is close because it's has the best unique moves out of the elemental monkeys IMO.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • WOW THE FINAL COMPARISON FOR B/W.

I picked Simisage cos he looks the coolest of the three the others look cute more like clowns hahahah but the three monkeys are one of my favourite Pokemon in the Unova region.

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • Simisear as i am fond of fire types and it fits the bill. Final comparison.. Wow... they will be missed xP

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've voted for Simisear, because it's the only one that looks good to me out of the three. Also, it has helped me defeat a few gym battles in Pokémon White, and I'm a big fan of fire-types. =)

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • Simisage.
    It would be Simipour, because I think Panpour is really cute, but it just looks too female when it evolves. So I like Simisage because i like grass types. I just think Pansear/Simisear looks a bit... idk, stoned?

Years
  • i think Simisage is the best designed of the three. The other two look kind of comical, and not so much cool.

Years
  • Simisage.
    I would have had a tougher time deciding if it were the pre-evolutions, but I think Simisage just looks the best out of all the final evolutions.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • Simipour, water-type FTW !
    And also because I don't like the two others :P Their pre-evolution were cute, they are very scary. I startled when I saw Simisear the first time, it's a really odd Pokémon. Simipour is the most normal out of the three.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
  • Simipour: Long-haired Hippie

Simisear: Flamboyantly Gay

Simisage: Elvis! (Just look at the hair!)

I guess 'Sage is the best out of these three. I mean, I don't like it, but at least it doesn't look like a Dora character. Plus, it looks like Elvis.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I forgot to post that I voted for Simisear! It has a nice design and I tried using it in one of my first few competitive teams because I thought it was great competitively lmaoooo.

Dislike Simisage greatly, though.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • I really dislike all three of them. Their competitive potential and designs never appealed to me. I ended up voting for the one I disliked the least, Simisage. Simipour looks really idk femine to me and Simisear's hand that are always in that position really annoy me. It's like it just got a manicure and doesn't want it to be ruined.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • And here's me thinking other BW Weekly Polls were really vote-for-the-least-worst-athons. This one really takes the cake! Ugh. I'd forgotten how much I hated these monkeys until I saw their ridiculous facial expressions all over again. Bleh.

If I had to choose, I'd probably go with Simipour. And that's only because I like the move Scald. That's literally the only reason. Bleh. Get them off my screen ASAP!

Back