• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate Yourself

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Inspired by the "Out of My League" thread.. How "attractive" would you rate yourself from 0(lowest) to 10(highest) based on:

Looks:
Personality:
Both:

Optional: Rate yourself based on your Values or Intelligence too. (Or anything else you want to rate, really, or if you want to explain why then feel free!)

You can use decimals (Example 4.4/10) Try and give an honest opinion.

35y6kx.jpg

Last edited:

AChipOffTheOldBrock

Too Legit To Quit
Years
  • Age 27
  • NC
  • Seen Feb 18, 2021
Im assuming 10 in looks is like super model level and 1 is greasy acne covered basement dweller. I dont really know how to decide on personality. Thats really an opinion thing. Some people think Im awesome and some people dont like me.

Looks: 6
Personality:6
Both:6

I dont really have too high of an opinion of myself. I used to have a lot of self image issues but I got over that.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Well I'm going to be modest and say 10 to everything...

All seriousness, I would probably go with:
Looks:6
Personality:8
Both:7

Most people judge me before they know me. I am a very joky person but always say what I'm thinking and most people just take me as being arrogant when I'm not. I just say what I think, anyone that gets to know me always says I have a really good personality.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
To be honest, I find myself really attractive, as an eleven year old. Well, compared to others.
Looks, I would say, is 8.

I have a really dark dark side, and a really bright bright side.
Personality, I'd give a 5.

Both, I'll go with 8. I'm weird.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Alrighty, I'll be as honest as I can!

Looks:
8 (on days where I actually give a crap about how I look)
Personality: 9 (I've been called a really nice guy, and I almost never get mad. Apparently I'm too nice.)
Morals: 9.5 (I have morals I live by, always.)
Both: 8.75

Maybe I'm a little to generous, but oh well.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Looks: 11
Personality: 11
Morals: 0
Both: 11

I am basically perfect minus the morals, Kura.

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Looks: 8. I don't think I look good, but a lot of people do.

Personality: 8. There are people who like my personality, but still think it needs a bit of improvement.

Both: 8

#isthenumbersign
Years
Looks: 8
Personality: 8

I do think I'm attractive, on the inside and outside as well. x) I've also been told I'm very easy to get along with and I think I have a good attitude, which is a big part of personality.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
attractiveness_scale_female.gif

LOL

Anyways.. mine will be a bit more in depth.

Looks: 5.3/10 (Some people say I'm very pretty, but I've honestly always seen myself as average. It is not like I have a toned body, nor am I tall. I keep healthy and try to keep good skin, good teeth, good hair and all that, but I have never thought myself as even close to being a knockout.)

Personality: 7.1/10 (I do have many flaws, but I also have some endearing traits. I can get obsessive over my worries, and I can get angry and upset easily. I am very impatient. But at the same time I am loyal, I always keep my word and promises. I can have a good sense of humor. I don't take any BS and I don't give any BS.. which I guess is both a pro and a con. But either way I always try to be 100% genuine and never fake. Yes I can be brash and very stubborn. You either like me or you don't, but at least you know what you are getting when you speak to me.)

Intelligence: 8/10 (I'm no doctor, but I like to be informed about things. I guess my one big falling is both my math skills and my memory skills. I suck at remembering anything or memorizing anything, but I feel I have great common sense, I can improvise and handle other situations, I graduated with high honors and a high GPA because I work hard too. On the other hand, I can be dumb about a lot of things such as when stuff with computers go wrong. Either way, you wont find me on a Jeremy Kyle show so.. I like to think I have an above average intelligence.)

Passion: 9.8/10 (I throw myself headfirst into everything I do. I love art, I have hobbies that can consume me, I like to go all out to make things grand and people happy. When I care and love, I do it with 100% of my being. Sometimes I procrastinate getting started on projects though because I want to be in an inspired frame of mind before I start.)

Values or Morals: 8.5/10 (I know I'm no angel, but I value simple things like a good home environment and relationship with families. I care about what my friends care about too, and I try to help as much as possible when they are in need. I can be very selfish at times, though. But I have my own standards and beliefs that I will not back down from for personal reasons- yes they make me very opinionated, but I stand by my choices and I'm headstrong. I don't like to be wrong, but I will admit that I am when I see that I have made a mistake and I will apologize.)

Overall: 7.6/10 (Really I am just your average girl.)

Years
Looks: 4/10 I've never ranked myself highly when it comes to looks, I have bad skin, out of date style and weird teeth. Plus every guy who I've dated irl seems to have run a mile after the first date or two so I guess I'm no teenage heartthrob!
Personality: 6/10 I'd say my personality is better than my appearance, but I still have quite a lot to desire. I'm either too quiet and blend in with the furniture or I'm too odd for people to want to talk to me.
Intelligence: 7/10 I'm no grade A student, but I would say I'm pretty intelligent when it comes to the sort of things that I'm studying such as IT. However I do have a slight learning difficulty so that pulls me back slightly when it comes to general things such as spelling and grammar or remember phone numbers and stuff.
Values: 7/10 I know I'm no angel, but I do constantly take other peoples feelings into consideration when I make decisions. However, if I'm against it then there's not a person on earth who could change my opinion and the majority of the time that will upset people and honestly I wouldn't care.
Overall: 5/10 I'd say I'm an alright person, just not someone people would really notice or want to be with.

Years
Looks: 5 (I'm being generous here. Nothing to write home about, but I keep clean and neat.)
Personality: 7 (When you get to know me!)
Intelligence: 8 (I have a college degree, dagnabbit.)
Passion: 4 (I'm lazy.)
Values: 8 (I'm not perfect, but my heart's in the right place.)

Overall that averages to a 6.4

Years
Looks: 7.5/10. Well, I'm not gonna lie and say I'm hot or something, but I would consider myself somewhat attractive, and I'm sure others do too ;)

Personality: 8/10. Hit or miss here. If you like immature people who can't stop making stupid jokes, but can also serious up at times if you want me to, well yeah, you'll like my personality. Expect more of the first, however.

Values: 2.5/10. I consider myself a very immoral person. I have to have other people tell me if my decisions are bad or good, because I don't know that, often. When I'm told that I made a bad decision, it is hard for me to feel remorse.

Intelligence: 7.5/10 I can't really expand on this, but I get good grades and am often complemented by others on my intelligence, so I'm gonna give this a moderately high mark.

Overall: 6.375

Years
Looks - 6.5: I think I'm decent looking but there's room for improvement. If I was taller, more lean and built and had white skin then I think I could have been a 9 or 9.5.
Personality - 8.5: Maybe I'm getting cocky but I know I have a powerful personality that can enrich the experience of people I interact with.
Intelligence - 8: Not the smartest guy out there but I have my moments.
Passion - 9: I dedicate the majority of my free time into the various different hobbies that I am passionate about. If there's something I am really passionate about, I will go to great lengths to try and make it happen.
Values - 4: I reckon a fair amount of my values would be considered 'questionable' to the majority of the public. I just think differently to most people.

Average: 7.2

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Looks: 6. I never rate myself highly when it comes to my looks. I just feel like there's room for improvement.
Personality: 10. Yeah, I know for a fact I have a fantastic personality. I'm friendly and a really good person. I know that sounds self conceited but I am. I at least know my personality is better than my looks lol.
Both: 8 or 9 I guess?Idk.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Looks: 8
Personality: 8
Values: 8
Intelligence: 7

I think very highly of my physical appearance when I'm focusing on me and me alone. When I compare my looks to others, that's when that 8 starts to fall. But as long as I'm focusing on me and me alone, and everything is where it should be and I feel confident in the way I look a particular day, it's definitely an 8. It'll be a 9 when I fix what I want to fix.

Personality was hard for me to place, but I ultimately decided to neglect the reservations I have with people I don't really know all too well and focus on how I am around my best friends, and gave myself an 8.

Since I put an 8 for both looks and personality, I felt that would be best!

I feel like I have great values, and I think I'm an intelligent person, just not in traditional ways where I have to recall information. I don't like being told what's a fact, and then being tested on my memorization skills. I find it much more intelligent to be able to think freely, and since I feel that I do that, that's why I decided on what I put.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
Gonna go with the layout you used, Kura.

Looks: 6/10 - I'd say I'm okay looking, but not a hot stud by any means. I'm 5'8" and weigh 120lbs, so I'm not really that tall and I'm too skinny. I've been told by a lot of people that I have nice eyes, and I think my hair is alright, so those are probably my best features looks-wise.

Personality: 7/10 - Personally I think I have a good personality. I'd consider myself very trustworthy and a very good promise keeper. I speak my mind truthfully in every discussion I'm a part of and try my best never to lie about anything. I'm good socially and love it when people laugh at my jokes. However, I also get very easily annoyed by things that sometimes aren't worth getting annoyed about.

Intelligence: 7/10 - I consider myself to be intelligent musically (aspiring for a career in music/music technology), but I'm no Einstein. I was good at mathematics, but gave that up after college because my heart just wasn't into it.

Passion: 10/10 - I have an extraordinary passion for music. I play several instruments, have a mini home studio (which I'm still working on/improving) and my degree is in music and music tech. Listening to certain records can instantly make my day. So yeah, music is at the forefront of my passions. I'm also an incredibly hard worker and a perfectionist in many ways.

Values or Morals: 9/10 - Whenever I'm making a decision about something, I always try to make sure it's in the best interest of those affected by it. I always take other people's feelings into consideration and am always willing to offer advice to the best of my ability. I treat others the same way I like to be treated. Those are the moral values I live my life by.

Overall: 7.8/10 - Meh, I have my good and bad points.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Looks: 5/10
I don't really think I'm all that perfect when it comes to my physical appearance. I keep clean and tidy as anyone should be, but I don't go out of my way to impress other people or to fit a particular group. I wear what I love to wear, whether 'in' or 'out. I'm not particularly muscly either. ):

Personality: 7/10
I think I have a genuinely good personality. I don't think it's the best compared to others' but I do think I have a good one nonetheless!

Intelligence: 9/10
I think this is more of one of my strong points. I pride myself on my academic success and I think all through school have focussed on aiming high and succeeding. But that doesn't excuse the fact that there's a lot of hard work involved. I love solving puzzles and can solve them quite easily, I'm more of a logical thinker than any other type of thinking.

Values: 7/10
Most of the time I look out for myself; which some may perceive as selfish but I've always been scared of people taking advantage of me. I don't trust a lot of people, and I mean not a lot -- perhaps one or two, and that's excluding my family members and friends. I tend to be a sole traveller and do what I want to do. I do take into consideration the feelings of others, but sometimes I think it's important to do something for yourself and disregard others' issues.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Looks: 6/10 - I think I'm a good-looking guy, generally. My bone structure and the way my face is set out isn't unattractive by any means, I don't think. The thing that brings me down is that my skin is pretty terrible (which none of you ever see in any photos I post because I photoshop before I post :P)

Personality: 7/10
- I think I'm a nice person and everybody I meet thinks I'm lovely :3. I'm not very out-going though, which holds me back.

Intelligence: 8/10 - I like to think I'm smart. I'm not Einstein smart or anything like that but I understand things really easily and I have great memory skills, which always help. I think I'm quite articulate, too, when I want to be. The intelligence I show is directly proportional to the amount I care about the subject.

Values: 10/10 - I think this should be everybody's answer for values, I think. If you don't think your values are a perfect ten, then why are they the values you hold? My values are very different to most people - and a lot of people think that my values would be a 1/10 lmao. I disagree, though. I have my values for reasons that make sense to me and if my opinion of them dropped to even a 9 I would change them immediately!

Overall: 7.75/10 - that was from averaging out the scores I gave myself lol. I came into this thinking I was going to rate myself a lot lower than I ended up doing... I guess when I sit down and think about it I'm not so bad! I think on a more comprehensive scale which started to look at things like insecurities and flaws, it might downgrade me to a 4 or 5 :P

Years
Looks: I would say I am about a 6. There are things that I would like to change before I am higher! (Only mean like toning up more and such)

Personality: 9. I know 9 is very high, but I think I am pretty laid back and easy to get on with and caring. I don't know many people who really dislike me a lot; there are people who do but that is mainly down to me not liking them. Haha.

Intelligence: 8 Not exactly Gods gift to the intelligence division, but when I put my mind to it, I can do some pretty brainy stuff.

Passion: 8 Can be very pro-something on an activity if I enjoy it or need to get it done.

Values or Morals: 10 - They are the values and morals I believe in so, anything other than 10 you are doubting yourself! :3

Overall 7.5 - Pretty average.​

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Looks: 3.5/10. If I straighten my hair and make a little effort I'm not that bad, but I'm about as plain as Plain Jane.

Personality: 4.5/10. I'm always very mild and nice, but I'm also lazy, irresponsible, a little disloyal sometimes, and I always change my mind about things. :B

Intelligence: 5/10. Meh.

All Around: 5.5/10.

Back