• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
can anyone help me? how do i upgrade my game save because its not working with the new patched version :(

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2015
@Linkandzelda i just wanna say phenomenal game but when i try to use the upgraded 3.3xxx version (frmo the old 2.1 sav file) it says my save had been deleted? please help how do i fix this i want to play on th current build but my save isnt working (no$gba) and i patched it properly
You have to start a new game. 2.1 save file is not compatible with the latest version, if i recall right.

Marsoc

Something something darkside
Years
Please help. Im at the part in the story where you have to destroy the transmitter in the lighthouse in the orange islands and the part where you have to clear out the crystal cave with marissa's brother but when i enter the cave after battling him i can walk through walls and on the water and there is nobody in there. but when i go into those to caves inside of the cave it is the wifi battle room and when i go onto the starting position my game freezes. If i exit the cave after entering it then marissa's brother is back outside the cave battling that nexus guy.BTW east of Sandytown is alot of tile glitches.

I dont remember what version i am on but i download and installed this mod on 9/22/2012. if that helps.
View attachment 66959
View attachment 66959

FIQ

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Your version is extremly outdated. Updating will solve all your issues.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
I think you should make the Saturn Leader's team more powerful. At least, the last time I played this hack, he only had Electric type Pokemon with weak moves. You should give him Pokemon of different types, and only 1 Electric Pokemon with a better moveset (For example, if Electabuzz, give it Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, and Brick Break). Because currently, he is pathetic.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 19, 2016
I think you should make the Saturn Leader's team more powerful. At least, the last time I played this hack, he only had Electric type Pokemon with weak moves. You should give him Pokemon of different types, and only 1 Electric Pokemon with a better moveset (For example, if Electabuzz, give it Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, and Brick Break). Because currently, he is pathetic.

What about Saturns ending?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 19, 2016
This. Since people are asking, I think it should be changed. I felt it was utterly out of character for both the characters and the game.

I also fixed the word dialogue in that quote cos it was annoying me :P

Now that I think about it. Jambo is working with Laz on LC. So that is like worth 2 votes. :P

Making it 5 votes who would prefer the dialogue in Saturns ending to be changed.

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
Please help. Im at the part in the story where you have to destroy the transmitter in the lighthouse in the orange islands and the part where you have to clear out the crystal cave with marissa's brother but when i enter the cave after battling him i can walk through walls and on the water and there is nobody in there. but when i go into those to caves inside of the cave it is the wifi battle room and when i go onto the starting position my game freezes. If i exit the cave after entering it then marissa's brother is back outside the cave battling that nexus guy.BTW east of Sandytown is alot of tile glitches.

I dont remember what version i am on but i download and installed this mod on 9/22/2012. if that helps.
View attachment 66959
View attachment 66959

Indeed, you need to update with the latest one.

I put this on my todo list, he should have better team indeed.

Will i still have my save and story progress?

You just download the latest build, reapply it to a clean fire red, and rename your old save.

It is recommended to restart the game completely. The save is supposed to be removed by the new build, or something.

Cyclone

Just to clarrify this, if you have been using Beta 3.2 or above, or any of the new build you can use your old save. It's anything below 3.2 and you can't.

Just so people know whats going on, the second Orange Island is very near to completion. Just doing the final scripts and maps, and a few more areas before it's finished :). Then it will be the 3rd island etc.

Marsoc

Something something darkside
Years
Yeah i did something wrong i messed up. For some reason when i was trying to do the patch it didnt work so i went back to my old patch to see if the worked with my save and it wont even load the save. I still have it so im not to worried about that but i cant figure out how to play on the new patch. When i patched it, it said i patched it successfully sooooooo. HELP!!!
sorry im a nube with this stuff and im sure i will become more organized eventually.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2013
Can someone help me out? im at the Cave of Wisdom and i read the sign & fall thought the hle then when i go to challenge the 1st statue all music stops the pokemon om the statie doesnt match the one i fight and when i beat it the game freezes :( i cant move or do anything at all

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Hey i would like to be a trainer in the orange islands.

trainer class - cool trainer
name - SID
beginning dialouge - Where there is a will there is a way and im gonna beat you
losing the battle dialouge - huh i lost ?
final dialouge- maybe having a will is not enough.....

pokemon - slamence,raichu,feraligator

please tell me if iam inserted.... thanks

sako

chen12

Game On!
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2015
Pay Attention

Hey i would like to be a trainer in the orange islands.

trainer class - cool trainer
name - SID
beginning dialouge - Where there is a will there is a way and im gonna beat you
losing the battle dialouge - huh i lost ?
final dialouge- maybe having a will is not enough.....

pokemon - slamence,raichu,feraligator

please tell me if iam inserted.... thanks

sako

Before posting, read what LAZ posted (you should PM him this FYI)

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
Can someone help me out? im at the Cave of Wisdom and i read the sign & fall thought the hle then when i go to challenge the 1st statue all music stops the pokemon om the statie doesnt match the one i fight and when i beat it the game freezes i cant move or do anything at all

scon.png
~Bugs & Glitches~
scon.png

We make a huge effort to document and fix all reported bugs at some point during development. We can't do that if people don't report them, so here is how to correctly report a bug:

Use the form below as an example:

The current build can be found on the Introduction Text when you begin a new game, on the first page at the bottom. It's important that we get as much information as possible in as easy to read format as possible so we can fix it and release as soon as possible. Here's how not to report a bug:
Spoiler:

I felt that the request for help deserved this response. The request is very nearly unintelligible (I had to read it more than once to make sure I got the correct gist of it).

If you make your bug reports hard to understand, fail to follow basic sentence structure and grammar, and/or flood it with unnecessary smilies, how do you expect us to do anything about it?

Back