• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆ ★ ☆ Sea Fox Trading Co. ~ DWF, Shinies, Events

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
Hi Kitori :)

DW female request: Tangela and Nidoran (female).
DW female offer: Basculin and Abra.

Hey Pardal! ^_^ I'll get those ready for you. I'll be around pretty much all night, send me a PM when you want to trade.

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Hi Kitori, me again :)

DWf request: Poochyena, Sigilyph, Growlithe, tentacool, Ponyta, Slowpoke, Drowzee, Exeggcute, Mr. mime, Whismur, Scraggy, Joltik.

DWf offer: Spiritomb, Elgyem, Sableye, Larvitar, Onix, Sandshrew, Aron, Staravia, Shroomish, Stantler, Snover, Sudowoodo. (I already have them ready).

[Trade completed, thanks Kitori :D ]

Last edited:

Kitori

Years
Hi Kitori, me again :)

DWf request: Poochyena, Sigilyph, Growlithe, tentacool, Ponyta, Slowpoke, Drowzee, Exeggcute, Mr. mime, Whismur, Scraggy, Joltik.

DWf offer: Spiritomb, Elgyem, Sableye, Larvitar, Onix, Sandshrew, Aron, Staravia, Shroomish, Stantler, Snover, Sudowoodo. (I already have them ready).

Hey Pardal! I'll get them ready for you tonight. ^_^

Kitori

Years
Well I have events!Like Shaymin,Darkrai,Mew,Victini,Jiachi,Black Rayquaza,And Celebii

Well, I would definitely be interested in the black rayquaza if it's legit. ^_^;; I'm not sure that's a fair trade though! Were there any other DWFs you were interested in?

Kitori

Years
Updated the DWF list, new this week: Sandshrew, Paras, Onix, Sudowoodo, Remoraid, Stantler, Larvitar, Shroomish, Sableye, Aron, Wailmer, Anorith, Starly, Burmy, Spiritomb, Snover, Audino, and Elgyem.

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2013
OMG you got a dwf sableye. idk what to trade you, but i must have it. i also need dwf abra

Kitori

Years
Updated DWF list with Pikachu, Clefairy, Oddish, Geodude, Farfetch'd, Shellder, Scyther, Snorlax, Ledyba, Spinarak, Sunkern, Delibird, Skarmory, Smoochum, Cacnea, Tropius, Budew, Crandios, Mantyke, Darumaka, Tirtouga, Solosis, Vullaby, and Durant.

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2014
I hate to bug you with this, but is there any chance that you or anyone else in this thread has some spare event Pokes that I could have? I have several starters that I can breed, as well as some rarer Pokemon that someone may useful. c:

Kitori

Years
I hate to bug you with this, but is there any chance that you or anyone else in this thread has some spare event Pokes that I could have? I have several starters that I can breed, as well as some rarer Pokemon that someone may useful. c:

Sorry, but my events are for trade only for other events, if I give them away I wont be able to expand my collection (which is pretty small so far). :C

Kitori

Years
Anything you might want in exchange for a DWF Poliwag? I don't really have too much, so I'm just wondering so I can see what I can offer.
Do you have any DWFs? You can send me a PM and we can figure something out.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2020
Hi, I would like a DWF Shuckle(Contrary) if possible. I don't have any DWFs that you don't have. Is there perhaps something else I could give you?

Back