• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sparks & Shocks - Electric Rodents Fanclub! ϟ

Years

Welcome to the official Electric Rodents Club!

Come one, come all!

Welcome to PC's official fanclub for those adorable electric rodent Pokemon! Here are our rodents:

Spr_4h_172.png
Spr_4h_025_m.png
Spr_5b_026_m.png
Spr_4d_311.png
Spr_4d_312.png
Spr_4p_417_m.png
Spr_5b_587.png
dedenne_sprite_by_cufafafa-d6k08fd.png

Dedenne sprite by cufafafa@dA

Rrrruuules!

Of course, we have rules to follow to ensure a friendly environment in the club. Below are the rules you should abide by (don't worry, they're not hard to follow):

1) Please be friendly to everyone and respect members' opinions!
2) Since this is an electric rodents club, please keep discussions about our favorite little rodents.
3) Try to stay active!
4) And, of course, have a great time! :)

Want to join?

Just fill out the form! Remember to answer the topic as well!

Username:
Partner Rodent (choose one):
Answer the Topic:

Topics [Updated July 18th, 2014]

In order of oldest to newest, with the newest topic being in bold.
  • Have you ever used an electric rodent in your Pokemon game? Was it fun or challenging? Let us know~!
  • X & Y will likely bring us a new electric rodent, is there anything you guys are hoping for?!
  • Have you guys ever gotten a shiny electric rodent? Do you want one? If so, which one?
  • Do you guys have any favorite fanart of electric rodents? Feel free to share/post them!
  • If you could choose to start your game with an electric rodent, which one would you pick and why?
  • What kind of second typing would you like to see for a future electric rodent? We have electric/flying, but are there any other combos you'd be interested in seeing?
  • Would you like to see evolutions for Minun, Plusle, Pachirisu and Emolga? Discuss anything and everything on how you would like them to be!
  • If you were Ash, would you evolve Pikachu or keep it in its current stage? Why or why not?
  • Would you one day like to see more Pokemon like Plusle and Minun with other symbols on their cheeks and tail? We have plus and minus, but no division, multiplication, equals sign, plus others. Or would you prefer Plusle and Minun were left on their own?
  • What do you think of Dedenne, the new electric rodent introduced in the sixth generation?
  • Did Elesa's Emolgas give you trouble in your battle with her in B/W and/or B/W2?

Members

- Sheep (owner)
587MS.png

- Squirrel
417MS.png

- Aura Blackquill
026MS.png

- Minato Arisato
025MS.png

- Regeneration
025MS.png

- PichuRules4ever
172MS.png

- Hikari10
587MS.png

- Wind Heart
417MS.png

- Pichu02
172MS.png

- Avishka
587MS.png

- Astinus
025MS.png

- Dimitrius Shinamorri
172MS.png
- Twihiki_Amias
025MS.png

- Synerjee
312MS.png

- Pokemon Trainer Ash's pikachu
025MS.png

- Craftswitch
025MS.png

- Gym Leader Rozu
025MS.png

- UltraMew
025MS.png

- Virgilin
311MS.png

- LolPizzaLol
026MS.png

- AWsquared
025MS.png

- Shaf
025MS.png

- xavient
172MS.png

- Mister Oshawott
026MS.png
- ErikaInRainbowCity
026MS.png

- wafflish
026MS.png

- Chubby Chu
025MS.png

- Nymphadora
172MS.png

- Twilight Sky
025MS.png

- Oxidation
312.png

- krabbypatz93
025MS.png

- atif
172MS.png

- acatfrommars
702MS.png

- MIAU
025MS.png

- Murkmire
026MS.png

- Absolus
587MS.png

- Smooth Shuckle
702MS.png

- TheAmazingSpiderMan
025MS.png

* = shiny

Userbars

Made by ikaroschase:

NsjnR.gif

Thank you! :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Pachirisu Pachirisu Pachirisu Pachirisu Pachirisu Pachirisu Pachirisu Pachirisu Pachirisu Pachirisu Pachirisu Pachirisu Pachirisu Pachirisu Pachirisu Pachirisu Pachirisu Pachirisu Pachirisu Pachirisu Pachirisu SQUIRRELS

Username: AlexOzzyCake
Partner Rodent: Pachirisu Pachirisu Pachirisu Pachirisu Pachirisu Pachirisu Pachirisu Pachirisu <3

Have you ever used an electric rodent in your Pokemon game? Was it fun or challenging?
Pachirisuuuuuu, he's a squirrel how could I not use him! Basically he was a huge challenge to train, especially at first when he was losing to Pokémon half his level, but after sticking with him and giving him some attention he became a great partner to use. I made a point of using him to defeat Cynthia's Garchomp because I wanted to prove he could be strong enough, and sure enough with a mixture of moves like Sweet Kiss, Charm and Grass Knot he managed to hold on and beat that ugly shark! A lot of potions were used, but he came out on top so I was proud. <3

Otherwise no electric rodents are awful in battles but I love them anyway :D

Years
Hey Ozzy! I knooow, I had such a hard time with Pachirisu... wanted to use him in Diamond but it was so hard since he wasn't that good physically. ;_; He was always kind of hard to take down though, so I suppose he isn't too bad a tank. That's an impressive win! Inspires me to try using Pachirisu again~

And pshaw, I find them pretty good in battles usually. :O Emolga + Acrobatics = whoaa!

tigerBLADE

1000://PowHammers
Years
LET'S SEE SOME LOVE FOR RAICHU <3

Username: tigerBLADE
Partner Rodent (choose one): Raichuuuuuu <3

Have you ever used an electric rodent in your Pokemon game? Was it fun or challenging?

Oh yeah; I remember using Plusle and Minun on my emerald game one time, and they are AMAZING in double battles (so yeah I used them against Tate and Liza :3). I mean, their abilites as well as their ability to use Helping hand makes them very, very powerful, y'know? I also used Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow, because, well, everyone used Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow.
I use Raichu for the majority of the time, since it is my favourite electric rodent. Well, it's moveset isn't "cute" though; I use Volt Tackle, Hidden Power [Ice], Brick Break, and Thunderbolt; it's a pretty standard moveset. All and all, I think people underestimate Raichu's cuteness though; and I hope that there will be more love for it. :3

P.S:

tumblr_ma3ggxR0cy1rfe1xho1_500.gif

Minato Arisato

Memento mori...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
Username: Minato Arisato
Partner Rodent: Pikachu

If there ever is a chance I could get a Pikachu before the main storyline ended, I would drop my current electric type partner and switch it out for Pikachu. It didn't matter if that Pikachu was ten levels or more lower than my weakest party member. I just had to have one. Yes, I am quite fond of that little yellow mouse. It wasn't particularly difficult to train Pikachu since his attack stats weren't that bad. I occasionally was lucky enough to capture a Pikachu with a Light Ball, so the little guy dominated all my battles. Or when there weren't any Light Balls around, I'd evolve him into Raichu. Because Raichu also happens to be one of my favorite Pokemon. It's sad that he's often forgotten when compared to Pikachu. He needs more love.

Years
Username: Regeneration
Partner Rodent : Pikachu

Yeah, Pokémon Yellow. It was totally screwed up at first with Brock as the first gym leader and my yellow little good for nothing rodent. Actually, it was so long ago that I don't even remember how I beat him. o.o

Years
Heeey guys, welcome to the club! :D You've all been added! I remember using Plusle & Minun myself in my Sapphire game, though rarely in double battles since they didn't come up often. It was so fun though, and I found it so hard to box them in the end.

And aw, Pikachu is also really cute and fun to use. I boxed my electric type for him too at some point, and in Diamond he was my main Pokemon. But boy was it hard to use in Yellow... had to stock up on tons of potions and Quick Attack that Onix to death. D:

Anyway, time for a new topic!
X & Y will likely bring us a new electric rodent, is there anything you guys are hoping for?!

Years
New electric rodent?

I'm really hoping for Chinchilla; sort of like Miccie, but, electric!

Oh, me too, me too! You took the words right out of my mouth. :D Minccino is my favorite non-electric rodent Pokemon so it'd be great to see an electric-type chinchilla down the line.

Going to add another topic so people have more to reply to! I got a little inspired by Megan's topic in the starter club so hopefully that's okay. Have you guys ever gotten a shiny electric rodent? Do you want one? If so, which one?

PichuRules4ever

The TF2 Pyro
Years
I was in the original Sparks and Shocks so I'm definitely going to join this one!

Username: PichuRules4ever
Partner Rodent (choose one): Pichu
Answer the Topic: Have you guys ever gotten a shiny electric rodent? Do you want one? If so, which one? Unfortunately, no. But yes I do want one. I would like a shiny Pichu. I might just ask my buddy for one as he is a Pokemon breeder.

:t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172:

Years
I joined the last Electric Rodent club so yeah why not join again?

Username: Hikari10
Partner Rodent: Emolga

I'll answer two topics so I can catch up on what I missed.

Have you guys ever gotten a shiny electric rodent? Do you want one? If so, which one?
Sadly I haven't, but I really do want a Shiny Pachirisu one day. I love the pink colors on it!

I did use a Pachirisu in my playthrough in Pearl once so I could be like Dawn, and I even used Pikachu in Diamond so yeah, I have used electric rodents before. I even trained an Emolga for a bit in Black but it wasn't a permanent team member though.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I think I'll join again because I was in the previous one.
Username: Wind Heart
Partner Rodent (choose one): Pachirisu

Have you ever used an electric rodent in your Pokemon game? Was it fun or challenging? Let us know~!
I have used Pikachu in Emerald play and also Pachirisu in Platinum because I like them, and it's exciting.

Have you guys ever gotten a shiny electric rodent? Do you want one? If so, which one?
Although I haven't got one yet, I would want a Shiny Pichu since it's colored like normal Pikachu.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
Username: Pichu00
Partner Rodent: Pichu (of course)

I have never gotten a shiny Pokemon at all, much less an electric rodent. I would probably want either a shiny minum or a shiny pachirisu if I could get one.:D

Years
Sorry for the delay guys! You've all been added to the members list! ;P

Aw, looks like not many of us have gotten a shiny one before. ;_; I got two shiny Pichus after chaining in Diamond, though I never did actually train any of them. That's my boring 'ol shiny rodent story! I'd love a shiny Pachirisu myself since it's so pink and adorable, awwww.

Anyways, new topic! Do you guys have any favorite fanart of electric rodents? Feel free to share/post them! :D

Years
Aww, that's adorable! <3; I've seen that picture around before and always really loved it. This one is one of my favorites, just found it after digging through Tumblr:

tumblr_mlr1d8sbgn1s2i16to1_400.jpg

Ain't he cute?!

Years
Awwwh, that one's really cute too. :D Pichu is so cute and he has tons of awesome fanart. Just found one digging on Tumblr, lookie!

Spoiler:

Anyways, anyone else have some they want to show? :3

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Username: Avishka
Partner Rodent: Emolga

I have never gotten a shiny rodent. I would probably want a shiny pachirisu...... pink pachirisu <33 it's soo cute :3

Spoiler:

Years
Aaaadded! Thanks for joining, Avishka! :D I sadly can't see your images since Zerochan doesn't allow hotlinking, though.

Anyways, new topic time~!
If you could choose to start your game with an electric rodent, which one would you pick and why?

Back