• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Haha weiners. Better have some horseradish sauce and sauerkraut. Hey how about having some curry on the side to go with the chicken (or maybe the burgers?) like curry katsu?

Years
  • I just noticed that the silhouette of our usernames look kinda similar :P

Who needs music when you have curry! Are there people from whom you can borrow or creatively/skillfully/stealthily acquire from?

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • My friends you mean? I could probably just ask.. or maybe I'll blast it from my TV -shrugs-

We're gonna be playing loads of games, though. That's for sure.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I have returned to DCC.
    I've been lurking on the mibbit chat for the trade corner. x:

Really? -_-;
    this amused me.
    You seem so exasperated haha.

Can't really try to help with your party, though.
    Parties held by my relatives tend to be amusing, but it's really just because of how messed up my family is. And the fact that some of them drink too much and do stupid things, so we make fun of them. {:

Years
  • Ohh right. Is this gonna be a dry party or ALCOHOL FOR EVERYBODY (at least before the parents arrive)?

I totally don't not condone not drinking underage.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    And Guacamole means Avocado sauce. . .
    I keep laughing at this. Why do you even know these things?
    Totally missed that post until now.

Blah, I kind of doubt Dipu would have alcohol there, unless he wants to risk his parents finding out. I think I remember him saying that Muslims don't drink.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • We don't, and this party's gonna be dryer than a chameleon's butt. There's just no way I'd be able to hide liquor in my own house.

And, well, Muslims might not drink, but that doesn't mean I follow all Muslim customs.

Years
  • I've been thinking of getting a bottle of tequila to keep in my house. In case I was in the mood for doing some shots, yousee? But I don't know how awkward it would be if my parents found a half-empty bottle of tequila with some limes and a salt shaker in a plastic bag in my closet.

Is there a possibility of making it a pool party? hmm? Hmm?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    You're 19...I was curious and looked it up, and that's the legal drinking age where you live. So it could be worse for them to find it, unless they don't let you drink.

I just realized that nobody has ever found anything that I had hidden.

Well, I guess once, kind of.
    But they never really found out because I somewhat lied my way out of it haha.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    There are too many things that I don't want people to know, so I kind of have to be secretive haha.

Though it seems to be best for people not to know most of those things. I made the mistake of letting a friend find out something. She's still paranoid. A while ago, she took my glasses (which I didn't want to wear, so they were on my shirt) and threatened to break them unless I promised her that I'd stop doing something that I don't even do anymore ?_?

I have a feeling that this post will kill the thread.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    I'm pretty good at hiding things, too.
    Nothing huge/impressive springs to mind right now, though.

Tch, Blah, this is a pokemon forum you fool!
    ~Don't do drugs kids.~
    :S

@Jess:
    As with probably too many things, I studied it, researched it, and learned as much as I was interested in.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Oh, so his reference isn't okay, but your guacamole joke is? Yeah that makes sense! though I still do laugh when I remember the joke
    Aaand unless I was reading too quickly or something, he only referred to alcohol, not drugs?

I wonder why people here discuss alcohol so much haha.

Years
  • You're 19...I was curious and looked it up, and that's the legal drinking age where you live. So it could be worse for them to find it, unless they don't let you drink.

Nah, I'm 19. If they still decided whether I drank or not that this age, then neither them nor I will have any hope for my future. They're law-abiding, but what's my sovereign responsibility wouldn't be interfered with. They would be confused at the assortment of things in the bag, but I'm sure even they'd want to learn how to do tequila shots :P

I think it's because a lot of them like to drink until they can't even speak coherently anymore.

...Nah, I kid.

I don't know my limit yet, so it should be my responsibility to drink as much as I can in one sitting in order to find it. I've drunk enough so that my speech is more eloquent due to lowering of inhibitions, but not until incoherence :P Onward on the quest to drunkenness!

Leaving the topic of alcohol, I don't it has to be a pool pool party, but just like a water party with a hose and water guns. It's summer and it's hot so you could open up with some water fun, and then dry off towards the afternoon and BBQ under the stars and talk about deep stuff :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back