• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Even though it's the wrong religion, my family has celebrated certain religious holidays since I was a kid (one of which is more just for fun and we usually ignore it). Well one of them involves alcohol.

Just a suggestion...if it's around 3-4pm or later and you haven't eaten a meal yet that day, don't drink. Specifically, don't drink more than you had in the past.
    It didn't help matters that I had a high fever and didn't know it haha.
    The combination of the two was not very fun. I:

Edit:
    Missed the new posts.
    Nathan's made me laugh.

second edit
    I killed the thread. oops. .__.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Off the top of my head, I can't think of much that it would be a code for. But I could just not be remembering.
    But yeah if it is, Paladin would be the one to know haha.

Years
  • No it was me!! Ohh i see. a "pool party". eh? eh?

If I heard Italian mobsters say "pool party" I would think ... a bunch of guys planning to do a hit that involves the victim being thrown over a bridge while chained to a cinderblock?

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Dipu howtf do you not know what a pool party is? You go to a person's house that has a pool and you have a party by/in the pool. Did you not have a childhood? :(

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Australian news seems so much more entertaining than this wholesome crap we've got here.

NOTHINS BETTA DEN EMRICA KAY DER FELLA

EMRICA IZ WAR DE SEDLARS FOT 4 THUR FREEDUM

EMRICA S WUR AL DE PEOPLE ARE EQAL

EMRICA IS WER FORENRS DONT EXIST

YOUR STUPID IF U SAY OTHERWISE

yeah american TV is kinda stupid

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    NOTHINS BETTER* THEN* EMRICA KAY THERE* FELLA

EMRICA IS* WHERE* THE* SETTLERS* FOT FOR* THEIR* FREEDUM

EMRICA S WHERE* ALL* THE* PEOPLE* ARE* EQAL

EMRICA IS* WER FORENRS DONT* EXIST*

YOUR* STUPID* IF* U SAY* OTHERWISE*

yeah american TV is kinda stupid

Spoiler:

There was some grammer in your alphabet soup, but don't worry, I got it out for you.
    Your welcome.
    (Yes, I know it's supposed to be You're.)

Haha, I didn't know you were a drunk, Jess. X}

@Dipu:
    ~Pool Party:
    1. A game of Billiards
    2.A homicide, with a swimming pool being the scene of the crime
    3.Skinny Dipping
    4.A harmless gathering, of friends and family, to spead overall general feelings of mirth, joy, and goodwill. (Until somebody's mother in law shows up, at least.)
    5.A party where most everybody gets completely, entirerly, hopelessly and utterly, wasted.
    6.* ****** *** *********- ~Censured~

Which definition? :3
    Maybe I retain languages a bit too much. . .

@DCC
    Okay, everybody, what's the worst show you have ever seen?

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Tchhh I'm not. x:
    I'm sure most of that was because I had a high fever at the time. But I didn't realize it, of course, so I expected it to eventually go away. Then it kept getting worse haha.

And, by the way, I'm going to spend way too much time trying to figure out what the censored section of your post is. I'm tempted to just be lazy and look it up and I probably will eventually. Just...very carefully. I don't know how far you're willing to push the moderators here, so I'm not sure what to expect.

Won't be very active. My sister is visiting and I don't see her enough.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    :3
    I didn't actually say anything, and I'm pretty sure that the 6th definition isn't widely used.
    Regardless, Jess, or anyone for that matter, don't look it up. . .

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Dipu howtf do you not know what a pool party is? You go to a person's house that has a pool and you have a party by/in the pool. Did you not have a childhood? :(

Gah, twas code I tell ya! Code!

@Dipu:
    ~Pool Party:
    1. A game of Billiards
    2.A homicide, with a swimming pool being the scene of the crime
    3.Skinny Dipping
    4.A harmless gathering, of friends and family, to spead overall general feelings of mirth, joy, and goodwill. (Until somebody's mother in law shows up, at least.)
    5.A party where most everybody gets completely, entirerly, hopelessly and utterly, wasted.
    6.* ****** *** *********- ~Censured~

Which definition? :3
    Maybe I retain languages a bit too much. . .

I loled at number 4. And number six looks enticing.

Years
  • There was a German party at the park when I was cycling there. The man on the PA system was so scary it sounded like a Nazi rally. For srs. Just loud German blaring throughout the park, crackling with the noise of the speakers.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Spoken German sounds scary :p But that's mostly because I'm not used to their harsh tones and don't know more than two words or so from the language. I'm sure it could be beautiful as well... Somehow. Some dialect perhaps.

I prefer French! That's a beautiful language, and comfortable to speak. I have forgotten most of what I used to know though ;; Used to be able to speak with french people on the streets and stuff. When drunk, especially. Or maybe I just thought I could make myself understood, because I was drunk. Hmmm, revelation here.

Years
  • Down where I live it's mostly Spanish that is spoken as a foreign language, and I don't mean the Spanish of Spain.. I mean more so the Spanish of Latin America. I can understand some Spanish, but that is slowly diminishing because it's been nearly 2 years since I last took a Spanish class. :P

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    i want to learn german just so i can be the most intimidating parent of all time

'BREAKING CURFEW? DU HURENSOHN! ARSCHLOCH!'

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back