• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Sorry it took me so long to post Pink, as you know I've been going through a lot right now.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
@Wolfy and Pink: I approve of this, but you both forgot Sorae.

@JNathan: Here is an updated summary I gave Sephy when he showed up. Just let me know if you want a more specific summary.

Spoiler:

Again, please tell me if I forgot something.

Why would you limit Sorae to a triangle? He is a free bird in a cage, who can do what he pleases. lol no I do realize that's his situation right now

I'm really open to any ships involving any of my characters, as long as they make sense.

EDIT: I'm also open to interaction at the moment. If not I'll just move him to whatever's happening to Yami and Luna.

Last edited:

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Whoa, I made two posts in two weeks. That's practically unheard of!

Also, I'm putting my character sheets here for the sake of keeping better track of them, since I made Yuria before moving to this account.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Is everyone dying or what? Perplexity and I have been posting, but otherwise I'm only seeing a few other posts.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
There's really nothing that Chris should be involved with right now since he was injured. I may post something more for him later just to have him move around more.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
hi everyone!

I know, I am in trouble for vanishing but it's been a busy month or so. Del has caught me up with everything pretty much (Thank you Del!) and was just wanting to make my apologises to everyone. I know it's not fair to just vanish.

I managed to bite off more thna I could chew but persistence and the ability to say 'No' is coming in handy now xD

So a long story short, I am deeply sorry will you guys forgive me and let me return? *puppy eyes*

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
hi everyone!

I know, I am in trouble for vanishing but it's been a busy month or so. Del has caught me up with everything pretty much (Thank you Del!) and was just wanting to make my apologises to everyone. I know it's not fair to just vanish.

I managed to bite off more thna I could chew but persistence and the ability to say 'No' is coming in handy now xD

So a long story short, I am deeply sorry will you guys forgive me and let me return? *puppy eyes*

If you promise to post more often then I'll let you c:

... I never actually removed you from the RP. I was about to ask you to post though.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Well I can post more, but I won't be able to post every day, probs more like every other day, unless you don't mind single paragraph posts :)

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Sorry guys, I've pretty much been dead for a week, but I am back and I SHALL BE OBSESSIVELY POSTING WHENEVER THERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY NOW! You will all accept my love muahaha.

By the way the whole shipping thing has been hilarious, you guys got Lerion down pretty well. Personally I think no story is complete without some shipping. After all story is conflict, and love is a gigantohugomongousoppotamus part of conflict. My characters usually like someone whether anything comes from it or not. As for the pairings, I could see Lerion x Milly but it would only ever happen if she ended up falling for him first because he has no intentions of getting in a love polygon if he can avoid it and he's seen first hand the Chris-Milly-Sorae deal. He's had enough of all that business from his time in human schools when so many girls liked him in spite of-nay almost BECAUSE of his disinterest in them and dudes getting all bothered over it.

As for the other pairings...ALL OF THEM SHOULD HAPPEN! DRAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMA

On Lilina...you just go ahead and keep her away from Lerion, she would really mess with him as we know. (And by that I mean do whatever you want, because that would probably be hilarious just like all the other situations being brought up)

Khawill

<3
Years
Speaking of shipping, Frio's alter ego X Yvette for now.
The honeymoon phase is destroying stuff, a good rumble is healthy for any psycho relationship

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Okay, so we need to make a full list of who's officially shipped with whom based on a scale of how likely it is compared to other ships, as well as how unlikely it is that Frio will figure out he's getting rejected. Whomever is named first in the ship is the Initiator; the one who starts it with a confession or something. We can have this as the Master List. (I'll make it better organized later.)

• Frio × Luna is officially the first ship.
  • Nami × Takumi is second | We know Takumi's too much of a wimp to initiate. |3
  • Divine × Higoroshi | Self-explanatory.
  • Eva × Yuria | According to Khay Khay, "because they're both traps." It's also funny as hell.

This does not count informal ships, such as Yorick × Allister.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Okay, so we need to make a full list of who's officially shipped with whom based on a scale of how likely it is compared to other ships, as well as how unlikely it is that Frio will figure out he's getting rejected. Whomever is named first in the ship is the Initiator; the one who starts it with a confession or something. We can have this as the Master List. (I'll make it better organized later.)

• Frio × Luna is officially the first ship.
  • Nami × Takumi is second | We know Takumi's too much of a wimp to initiate. |3
  • Divine × Higoroshi | Self-explanatory.
  • Eva × Yuria | According to Khay Khay, "because they're both traps." It's also funny as hell.

This does not count informal ships, such as Yorick × Allister.

I agree to this completely.

On another note, Frio and Yvette are going to be fighting all over campus, including the forest. Each time I get near a group of people I'll stop my post just in case somebody wants to intervene. I probably won't stop near everybody though.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
This kind of makes me wonder if Sagishi will ever wind up with a pair. The roster says it's unlikely, and considering most pairs are already established, but I digress.

"D'you like jokes?"

"Maybe..."

"Does 'at mean you like me?"

Back