• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
  • Oh good, I like random events :3
    Also I guess I'll be posting Tetsu arriving to the school and going to the boys' dorms for a nap. Any classes/events/interactions going on right now? That should help me make the post ^^

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Got my post up! My firsts posts are usually a little awkward so the quality will go up soon!

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • Shipping time!
    Elise and Frio, but it is one way, Elise is sister-zoned
    Frio and Luna, entirely because Frio won't understand her rejections :D
    Eva and Yuria, Uhhhh, don't make me explain this
    Cheryll and Gavin, Or Yorick or Allistar, Im not really sure
    Nami and Takumi, No explanation needed
    Divine and Higorashi, :D
    Sagashi and Solo, they already share a mind :D
    Millicent and Lerion, I wasn't to sure about this paring tbh.

This is entirely fact, no opinions about it, nope, don't try to argue. (I'm just kidding, it's probably all opinion.)

I might make a new character to help balance the F:M ratio. Probably Yandere.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    I want to hear it, too, Khay Khay! :3

(Also, I totally believe the Frio × Luna pairing for that exact reason. He won't even know he's being rejected.)

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • Well since they are both traps, I could see a sort of connection there.
    Yuria hates men: Evan isn't exactly a man? (I'm really unsure if that would be an insult or not...)
    Also their families are polar opposites, so it would be kind of funny for Evan's dad to find out that he is a trap and dating a trap.

Some pairings that would have happened, but got killed.
    Frio and Elene Merlin: This one would've been funny, Frio the idiot and Elene the sophisticated intelligent vampire.
    Solo and Eva: It could've happened, I mean if we imagined hard enough
    Elise and Sagashi: I thought about it, then died a little inside. There was no chemistry there, only Alchemy. I just didn't see the magic happening.

Perplexity

The Crazy One
    Years
  • Hehe, I like the Eva x Yuria pairing. Originally, I was and I guess still hoping a boy would fall for Eva, since he actually wants to be a girl. But, it looks like that's not going to happen. Eva and Yuria has a ton of potential too though. <3

Solo x Eva never would have worked in my opinion. Too much like family. Now Sagishi x Eva...much greater potential. I demand a love triangle! >:]

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • To Finish later
    Name: Yvette Blanc
    Specie: Neko

Appearance: (A picture is allowed too, If you're gonna write it please make it acceptable)

Personality: Totes Yandere.

History: Yvette was raised by several households. Her Youkai parents put her up for adoption, and she has consistently moved from household to household. This is mainly because she tended to be very troublesome. One of her favorite activities is jumping on furniture, and she has broken her fair share of sofas, tables, and even beds. (She respects chairs and desks though because she values the ability to work on a hard surface.)

Many of her families also only adopted her because she looked cute and easy to take care of. They didn't really think they wouldn't have enough money to feed her appetite, or pay for her private school (human public schools kicked her out for being lazy, crazy, and otherwise destructive and rude.) Granted, she was a genius by all sense of the word, she was also uncontrollable. Private schools were the only one who would take her in, as long as the family paid for the destruction she caused.

Nevertheless, she was also kicked out of the human private schools. With no family, and no school, Yvette lives on the streets, stealing from and conning tourists.

(She will come in as someone who Sain meets and signs up for school.)

Weakness: She can't resist a good chance to break things. Additionally, she is afraid of werewolves and lycans. Normal Neko weaknesses apply.
    Other: Hates the cold. She also believes foxes are just as bad as dogs, so she hates Youko
    Code: Strawberry Strawberry Strawberry

Songbird

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Solo x Eva never would have worked in my opinion. Too much like family. Now Sagishi x Eva...much greater potential. I demand a love triangle! >:]

Solo's such a dog; it would have been problematic from the start.

On Sagishi × Eva, a love triangle wouldn't be enough. We need at least an unclosed square! That way, Sagishi and the fourth character could team up in an attempt to break Eva and Yuria apart for their own benefit! (Ultimately, it will end in a harem with Eva at the center, or polygamy.)

Yvette should go after Yuria, and the four-way pairing shall be as such: Sagishi & Frio > Eva × Yuria < Yvette.

Last edited:

Songbird

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    No, no, they need to share the bed; that's the rule. Frio straight up gave it up. xD

Perplexity

The Crazy One
    Years
  • Freva does have a nice ring to it... I sense potential there.... Eva can melt the heart of the ice man.

Anyway, not to derail anymore. Maybe we should take this to a pad or VMs? Do we have a centralized Youkai pad, or could somebody make one? Songbird, I know you know how to make pads. :3

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
    Years
  • I noticed that Chris was left out of this. Wonder why...I feel left out. :(

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Holdit.gif
    Sagashi and Solo, they already share a mind :D
    They want a divorce.

I totally believe the Frio × Luna pairing for that exact reason. He won't even know he's being rejected.
    This would be fine and dandy if not for the translator/dagger enthusiast who is there with Luna.

Solo and Eva: It could've happened, I mean if we imagined hard enough
    Elise and Sagashi: I thought about it, then died a little inside. There was no chemistry there, only Alchemy. I just didn't see the magic happening.
    Sola and Eva: Mentally Incestual
    Elise and Sagishi: I could see their arguments getting very... Heated.

And come on, Sagishi's a lovable rascal! If you get on his good side, anyway. It's not even that hard, just don't ignore him, hit him, or tell him he's crazy. Also, laugh at his jokes. He makes them for you!

Now Sagishi x Eva...much greater potential. I demand a love triangle! >:]
    If this happens, then the triangle will be isosceles.

Sagishi
    iso_equil1.gif

Eva ------------------------- Yuria

Solo's such a dog; it would have been problematic from the start.

On Sagishi × Eva, a love triangle wouldn't be enough. We need at least an unclosed square! That way, Sagishi and the fourth character could team up in an attempt to break Eva and Yuria apart for their own benefit! (Ultimately, it will end in a harem with Eva at the center, or polygamy.)

Yvette should go after Yuria, and the four-way pairing shall be as such: Sagishi & Frio > Eva × Yuria < Yvette.
    Sagishi is being dragged into it against his will, though that may actually be even more entertaining.

I do, in fact, have a dedicated pad for YA. The Youkai Academy Pad.
    I can't jack in! I can't link start! I can't log in!

I noticed that Chris was left out of this. Wonder why...I feel left out. :(
    Probably because he was already off to the side, away from everyone already, wooing Milly?

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • Not sure if anyone has noticed this but,
    Frio thinks it is a good idea to dress up like a villain, claim to be one, then sit on the roof of the boys dorm. Lets not forget that
    -He forgets to eat
    -Forgets almost everything
    -Didnt even remember the name of the organiization he claimed to be a part of until Elise left.

Thus I think a translator still wouldn't help

Back