• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I don't really care for Valentine's Day because I can never find a mate due to the many downfalls my autism causes, in fact I love to just look at all those Valentine cards people have been making on Tumblr, damn some of them are hilarious and full of puns.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I don't really care for Valentine's Day because I can never find a mate due to the many downfalls my autism causes, in fact I love to just look at all those Valentine cards people have been making on Tumblr, damn some of them are hilarious and full of puns.

Autism shouldn't stop you from finding someone to be honest. Don't blame it on everything now.

Those cards are why I love being on Tumblr this time of year though. I'm gonna be in class on Valentine's Day so I won't get to spend the day in PJs on Tumblr like I planned to.:/ I'm probably gonna see a few people get all lovey-dovey in between classes.
    .__.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I agree, most of those cards are hilarious.

And following the trend, I will spend Valentine's Day alone, too, haha. We should have a single's party here in PC! :D

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I agree, most of those cards are hilarious.

And following the trend, I will spend Valentine's Day alone, too, haha. We should have a single's party here in PC! :D

Yassss! We should have something like what we did last year with the matchmaking thing.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years

May I join in the single's party too? I don't have one in real life so far.

I guess you guys may be right, but sadly it is true I can never get a real boyfriend.

I'm sure you'll get one soon, I don't know when, but I know it will happen.

Yassss! We should have something like what we did last year with the matchmaking thing.

I agree, we should have the matchmaking event again, I enjoyed the matchmaking event last year, so I hope I can attend it again.

Shhmew

Years
    When I was younger, I remember my mom just buying a bunch of valentine cards that I had to hand out to everyone in my class. I remember one time I gave everyone a card but the teacher's aide, who was very frigid, strict, cold, and mean... and the only card left said "Be Mine" so I had to give her that one. ;___; I was so embarrassed about it. Haha wow I miss when that was the worst of my worries.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It'd most likely end up being just another DCC though, only without… y'know, people who aren't single. XD

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    DCC Singles Day? Mmm, that sounds sweet. :3

About what Nichole was saying regarding her Autism, just know I also have Spectrum Disorder (a social dehabilitator), and look at me. I AM A SEXY BEAST.

It can be done!~ :D

TY

And I'm quite ugle and even I have a girlfriend... THIS WORLD IS DOOMED >:D
    My friend always teases me with how the hell i'm able to get one XD

Also wow... Double post madness once again?

Years
    Beauty is nothing to me. A person's qualities matter more to me than how beautiful they are. But that doesn't mean that a beautiful person has no qualities, or vice versa.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    At the rate this thread is going, I'll create a new DCC on Valentines Day to stop the double posting.

Someone make me some nice CSS pl0x.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back