• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéAni Extravaganza

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • Pokémon Anime Extravaganza

Information
    Welcome to the Pokémon anime streaming GT event, presented by Anna, Necrum, and Wobbu! Between July 6th and July 12th, we will be streaming hours of Pokémon anime, all for your viewing pleasure. We invite you to join us, chat about the episodes, crack jokes, and enjoy some of the things that brought us joy to our childhood!

For every day of this week, each of us will be streaming a handful of carefully chosen episodes full of adventure ad entertainment. The streams will be hosted in the PCPokéAni room provided by Livestream, a free broadcasting service which requires no account to access.

Rules
    Although things tend to run smoothly in the streaming room, we ask that you all keep these rules in mind when attending a stream:

1. Respect other viewers. This should go without saying. Everyone is here to have a good time, so please be respectful of everyone else, in the same manner you would want to be treated.

2. Be appropriate. Do not use offensive language and derogatory terms in the chat. Swearing is allowed due to Livestream's automatic censoring, but please do not bypass the filter. Friendly debates are allowed but we ask that you refrain from ad hominem and straw man attacks.

3. Stay on topic. The chat in the streaming room can often stray from the current episode. Occasional off-topic chatter is fine, but try to keep the main topic relative to the currently playing episode.

4. Follow PokéCommunity's and Pokémon Anime's rules. Don't do anything in the streaming room that you wouldn't do on PC. The character limit does not apply in the streaming room, however. PokéCommunity's Rules|Pokémon Anime's Rules

Streaming Times
    There will be three streams at three different times every day. Anna will provide the earliest stream, starting at 11AM Eastern Standard Time every day. Necrum will be streaming later, starting at 6PM Eastern Standard Time every day. Last, Wobbu will be streaming at 1AM Eastern Standard Time every day.

Prizes
    There is no such thing as a PC event without prizes. For this event, there are two new emblems up for grabs! To get the first emblem, you must attend at least five streams. To get the second emblem, you must attend at least fifteen streams. It's as simple as that! To qualify, you must say something about the stream you attended in this thread every time you attend a stream. About the chat, about the episodes, whatever. You may edit your posts to avoid multiples, but you must include the date/time/episodes watched as proof. Your Livestream username would also be helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Streaming Episodes 05, 07, 14, 22-24, 26, 32, 58-59, and 63 in roughly 40 minutes. I did get dragged into some work and forgot my headphones though so it might be late, please be patient.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Aw yeah, Ash's Haunter is one of my favorites. Pikachu's better when chubby, too. >:O

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • Hey everyone, I'll be streaming some Best Wishes episodes soon! We'll be watching some club battles, where we get to see all kinds of protagonists and rivals come together and battle. Episodes include BW038-042.

LINK

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • You kiddos need to rewatch the early episodes. C'mon, you guys don't remember when Ash left Pidgeot and you forgot the fate of Squirtle. Pfft, pfft, pfft! :p

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • I never really watched much of the Orange Islands, so it was nice to see the beginning of that again.

even though it randomly cut out. Hopefully Necrum is still alive, lol.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Watching some Orange Islands episodes of Pokemon. Lapras v Blastiose race was epic. Brings back so many memories, come check out the steam going on now!

Stream 2
    I randomly enter the stream and see on of my favorite Pokemon: Purrloin! <3
    I don't think I saw these episodes because I didn't watch must the B/W season much.

Last edited:

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • Next stream starts in a couple minutes! Tonight I will be streaming some more Best Wishes, but this time we will watching the episodes when Meowth is kicked out of Team Rocket and teams up with the twerps. Episodes included are BW043-048

LINK

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • I stopped watching BW when the Team Rocket vs Team Plasma episodes were canceled, so I'd never seen these ones. Team Rocket's still okay, everyone else still makes me want to vomit, but it's okay. Well, no, it sucks, but it's okay in the suck bracket.

It is interesting with Meowth traveling with the twerps, though.

Haru

Wolf Simp
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    Name is Pikachu on Livestream, Because thats the name I always use when watching streams

7/7/14: Watched with Anna! Gym battle against Winona XD

7/7/14: the intro to Orange islands with Necrum and others! Jigglypuff on a blimp OP.

7/8/14: Watched the morning stream with Anna and others! a fun stream xD Hoenn League! Morisson should of lost. Plot Armor OP.

7/9/14: Watched Ash beat like 4 frontier brains with Anna, Grovyle evolved xD Ash fought the last frontier brain who could sense pokemon feelings. Was awesome XD

7/9/14: Watched the romeo and juliet nidoran episode with necrum and others, That pikachu grin is the best ahahaha. thats why i'm updating this early lol

WOO 5 STREAMS ACHIEVED!

Last edited:
    Back