• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

🎃 Club N i g h t m a r e 🎃

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    OH MY GOD ANNABELLE.

My sister is gonna drag me to watch that movie once it comes out. I can't even say no to it, I have to go with her. Because I'm a chaperone to her little group of friends (because it's a higher rated movie they needed an adult to accompany them fml).

However, it looks to be a pretty good thriller so I'm actually looking forward to that. Reminds me of Chucky in a sense, but don't get me started on Chucky. xD

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    *shudders at the mention of Chucky*

I always hated that little doll killer. I remember how those movies made me wet my pants. But at least I know I'm not the only one excited to see Annabelle. :) It's Rated R, but I'm still going. Hopefully the commercials didn't scare the wits out of my brother.

Years
    Every time my mother sees the preview for Annabelle come on TV, she closes her eyes. I'm not sure why, but I'm also certain she's seen scarier stuff as well.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    I have to agree with you there; my mom gets freaked out by the commercials herself, even though she tells me and my siblings all the time of her horror stories. Plus, she was laughing hard when the spirit was dragging the poor girl in The Conjuring. Why do parents act like this?

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
    I still haven't seen the advert for Annabelle, and I refuse too :P. The first instalment of that series was absolutely terrifying! I'm going to watch the movie when it comes out in the cinema, though I'll be going with a large group of people.

Halloween is just inching closer and I'm getting more and more excited with each passing day! I feel like a little schoolboy. ^.^

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    I've watch the Seed of Chucky tho, and I didn't really find it that gross, more like sexual imo. I haven't watched the other movies tho, but I'm pretty sure I wont be watching them, or any other movie, since I'm a wuss at horror movies. Maybe if it was a Horcom, I could watch them.

btw, What do you think of my sig? Instead of wearing a costume, I decide to go with two Halloween themes this October.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
    I find the Chucky series to be laughable, really. I'm the first person to admit that little creepy dolls scare me, but Chucky is that little that he wouldn't even be able to grab onto your leg or anything, you could just punt him across the room time and time and time again. If he attacked from above, though...

I love the sig! It fits in well with the Halloween theme, and those characters are downright freaky (yet adorable)!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Neat signature Leijon! Totally into this holiday spirit! Chucky seems less creepy now, but before, I would always hide under my bed whenever the movies were on. As a little kid, a killer doll is the worst thing ever.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    My cousin (a few years older than me) owns a Chucky doll and every time he would visit he would scare me with it. He STILL has that doll.

I haven't seen Seed of Chucky though. Anyone else has?

Speaking of signatures, every year I always do a Smitty Werbermegerjegermanjensen theme two weeks before Halloween and I'm contemplating whether I should do it this year because I'm too indecisive about what I wanna dress up as Halloween haha.

This is Smitty btw. xD

Oh, and btw guys! What is a club without any music? Any Halloween song requests to place on the OP of the thread? This could be a weekly thing or a daily thing. Fire away and maaaybe we could have a poll.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
    Hahaha, Smitty Werbermergerjergermanjensen is one of my favourite Spongebob side characters ever. Definitely go with the Smitty theme this year!

My song recommendation would be Bobby Picket & The Crypt Kickers - Monster Mash. It's a great Halloween song. It played at a Halloween party I went to when I was like, seven or eight, and I won Costume of the Year for dressing up as Jeff Hardy from WWE (WWF back then).

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Oh, and btw guys! What is a club without any music? Any Halloween song requests to place on the OP of the thread? This could be a weekly thing or a daily thing. Fire away and maaaybe we could have a poll.

Don't ask me how the hell I remembered this, but I just had a flashback of this song:

This is my childhood right here, man.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
    Don't ask me how the hell I remembered this, but I just had a flashback of this song:

Oh my god, Arthur! I remember watching that! That should definitely be the song of the day/week!

THIS is the music video of my recommendation. ^.^

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Gremlins is actually pretty hilarious to me... especially the second movie! So the theme song to it keeps the humor and horror alive.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years

I REMEMBER THIS. That literally scared me when I was young and watching that show. Now at my 20's I'm like HOW IS THIS A KID'S SHOW.

Keep the nom's coming, guys!~

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
    I REMEMBER THIS. That literally scared me when I was young and watching that show. Now at my 20's I'm like HOW IS THIS A KID'S SHOW.

Keep the nom's coming, guys!~

Spoiler:

Some high quality 'noms right there. I'm sorry I couldn't help myselfJust shoot me >.<

BUT in all seriousness, if there were ever a good time to nominate this as a song of the day/week, it would be now. WARNING: scary as all hell. Gave me shivers listening to the first three seconds. Only listen if you have genitals of steel.

The Exorcist Theme Song

* For some reason it won't allow me to view the song on this site, keeps saying 'An Error Occurred. Whilst that in itself is very, very creepy, here is a link to this fear inducing song. Again, only listen if your genitals are made of Steelix.​

Last edited:

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
    Hello, hello, Arachneo signing in.

🎃 Club N i g h t m a r e 🎃

I absolutely adore Halloween... The time where horror, spooks and scares are most welcome to dance the night away. ;P

Now, for the current topic... "Anyone dressing up for Halloween?" Sadly, not I. I would LOVE to partake in the Halloween fun, but one, I'd have to have some sort of terrifying clown costume. I always wanted to dress up like a clown, whether it be funny or horrifying. And two, I'll most likely have to be doing SOMETHING along the lines of taking my nephew.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Welcome, Arachneo! It's good to have you with us here!

As far as the current conversation goes, I don't believe I'm too familiar with much Halloween-themed songs, sadly. From ones that I am aware of, I'd say my most favorite would likely have to be Thriller by Michael Jackson. Regardless of how many times I listen, this one just never seems to get boring. Simply classic, if you ask me, haha. Aside from that, I'm also pretty fond of Ghostbusters by Ray Parker Jr.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back