• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm a heteroromantic omnidemisexual.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
  • What are your romantic/sexual preferences? If you're not the all-inclusive fellow, what do you think about those you aren't attracted to? Any reason why you like those you do or dislike those you don't?

The title being my most specific self-description, I'll fuck anything that can fuck, but I'll only have women to date, please. Men are dogs to me and I am no exception, though because I am a demisexual as well I have a really hard time with my gayness, to be honest. Still, I'm one hell of a romantic, though. Date me.

pkmin3033

I'm asexual, and have been since my early teens. That's self-explanatory really, so I don't need to go into detail.

I don't know if I'm aromantic or demiromantic because I've never let anyone get close enough to me to find out if it'd make a difference, and I have no plans to. I suppose I might as well be aromantic for all intents and purposes, as my personality means that even if I were demiromantic and formed an attachment to someone, I would never allow myself to act on it. In fact, I'd probably cut myself off from the person for my own safety.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I'm a heteroromantic heterosexual I think. I've only dated girls and only feel sexually attracted to girls. I'm really generic in that bit. I can find guys attractive, but not in a sexual or romantic way. It's just that pretty people are pretty people. I don't know if I'd be able to date a transexual, I completely accept them as people (Damn, that sounds already disrespecting, I have a hard time wording this :/), but I don't know if I'd be ready to date one.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • I'm a heteromantic heterosexual as well. I've personally only felt attracted to girls. However, for some reason I'm this one guy who will never get attracted to anything unless that particular person passes through a very specific set of criterion, so basically every girl I feel attracted to looks almost the same as well as is somewhat of a "gamer." I don't know why my mind works like this but it does cause nearly all the girls I've been attracted to possess the same skillset.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • What the hell is wrong with me? I just thought that heteromantic heterosecal meant straight without even looking it up. Well to make it even more clear I'll use simple words that I understand, I'm straight.

Years
  • With all due respect, what in God's name does that mean?

Unless it's a slight, in which case nevermind. I'm not that interested in the specifics of intolerance.
    It's complicated, but I think it fits me well. I can call myself by any labels I want, can I not? :) or are there official ones written down somewhere that you have to prove to others that you fit into?

Years
  • Hetero-everything for me. I do admire beauty in other women, however.

I don't have much criteria in what I find attractive in people, but my big one is that I feel men need to be masculine and women need to be feminine. I cringe when I see a man stand with his feet facing inwards in the same way I cringe when I watch a woman walk (or sit for that matter) with her legs wide.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • It's complicated, but I think it fits me well. I can call myself by any labels I want, can I not? :) or are there official ones written down somewhere that you have to prove to others that you fit into?

The purpose of abstraction (language) is to provide meaning that can be understood by others. In this case you're using language to illustrate a point against conventional labels for romanticism and sexuality. I can't conjure why. But I will say that it's a matter of understanding, not convincing, that language gets its power from.

What the hell is wrong with me? I just thought that heteromantic heterosecal meant straight without even looking it up. Well to make it even more clear I'll use simple words that I understand, I'm straight.

Protip: The title is half-serious. Don't get too bent out of shape over something that you yourself say is nonapplicable.

lol, once again PC has become Batman and is 100% fucking srs about everything. I should do some work to lighten this place up, it's so gloomy. I might have to become the Joker to do that, shit. lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

Nakala Pri

I don't care who you are, what you like or how ugly you might have been, but if I like you, I'll like you! :D There's no boundaries. =P

I like a woman's bodyshape a lot more then a man, but men look funner to hug, so I dunno. I'm torn. xD I'm not really sexually attracted, I just like faces and elegance. =D

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    What the hell is wrong with me? I just thought that heteromantic heterosecal meant straight without even looking it up. Well to make it even more clear I'll use simple words that I understand, I'm straight.

Wait, what, it doesn't? Man I don't understand all these sexual preference terms. Can't we just make two groups: Fuckable, and Under-Age?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I'm straight. Some girls I find attractive, some girls I don't. All depends on their looks and personality.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • I dream of a world where we no longer have to, nor bother, defining sexual preferences. It's mundane, exclusive, and backward. I've fucked more women than guys, why do I need a title to attribute to it?

Explain to me how a lack of conventional definition to these preferences would help things. I have the idea that at heart people are naturally all-loving and limit themselves but that's another story.

It sounds so elegant but I don't understand the logical appeal.

Sometimes I stop and think "Did our forefathers really die in the wars to protect our right to identify as a demiromantic asexual? Maybe they shouldn't have. Maybe it'd be better if Germany won. You know, within reason. Like they had to stop killing people, obviously."

Quit it XD

Back