• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm a heteroromantic omnidemisexual.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I'd say that I'm generally a Panromantic Demisexual. Although the feelings don't exactly have to be 100% there all the time, it definitely helps if there is. I can't really be bothered to deal with it otherwise unless I'm just in a certain mood that doesn't happen usually. It's very rare, anyway.

Years
    I am a male to female transgender who is pansexual. It's hard to say which I like to be with more. I like girls because they're easier to get a long with. But guys can be pretty great too, but often are too rushing with things and aren't as gentle as I'd like them to be.

But single forever tho ;~;

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I'm as gay as a clutch purse on Tony night, henny. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

But in all seriousness I'm panromantic and homosexual.

I'm wondering how this works. You can be in a romantic relationship with a female, but you don't have sexual relationship with them? How would that work in a relationship?

Can someone also explain the difference between being biromantic and panromantic? Is panromantic also being attracted to transgender people?

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
    this thread is so wild lmfao. to answer a question asked earlier, i classify myself as homosexual because in this day in age it's a private topic and i find solace, comfort and solidarity in people who identify similarly. like it isn't a difficult concept.

like i said i'm a gay man.

Years
    I'm wondering how this works. You can be in a romantic relationship with a female, but you don't have sexual relationship with them? How would that work in a relationship?

Can someone also explain the difference between being biromantic and panromantic? Is panromantic also being attracted to transgender people?
    Romance without sex is certainly possible. I guess... it just depends on the understanding that there will be no sex? I suppose it will only work out if two people agree upon that and any sexual expectations don't get in the way. A romantic relationship without sex can include stuff like going out on dates, holding hands, cuddling, being close emotionally, working together on common goals, etc.

Let's see... biromantic vs panromantic. *google searches*
    Panromantic means "attracted to all sexes and genders in a romantic way (but not necessarily sexual way), including individuals who fall outside the gender binary." Basically a person who identifies as this doesn't care about what parts a person has or what gender they are as far as romance goes.

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Romance without sex is certainly possible. I guess... it just depends on the understanding that there will be no sex? I suppose it will only work out if two people agree upon that and any sexual expectations don't get in the way. A romantic relationship without sex can include stuff like going out on dates, holding hands, cuddling, being close emotionally, working together on common goals, etc.

I'm wondering more about the also being homosexual part, as in, is he allowed to have sex with men while in a relationship with someone he is merely romantically attracted to, not sexually.

Lisia said:
    Let's see... biromantic vs panromantic. *google searches*
    Panromantic means "attracted to all sexes and genders in a romantic way (but not necessarily sexual way), including individuals who fall outside the gender binary." Basically a person who identifies as this doesn't care about what parts a person has or what gender they are as far as romance goes.

Thanks!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I'm a girl who is attracted to girls as a partner and date, can only see myself with a girl. In short, I'm a lesbian. To be honest, I can't see myself dating a man, the male body does not seem very arousing. I have my ideal girl I'd date already in my head, but I haven't met her yet.

Coming from a homophobic family, though, I probably will have to hide it when I have my very first girlfriend. My parents have tried to force me to think I'm straight before, and that was ugly.

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
    Years
    I'm straight, or heteroromantic heterosexual. I have a girlfriend. If we're still dating two or three years from now, I'd like to get engaged!

"Heteroromantic omnidemisexual" sounds like something on Tumblr.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I like whomever I want to like, girl or guy. I don't know the precise terminology for that but whatever.

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I like whomever I want to like, girl or guy. I don't know the precise terminology for that but whatever.

I think it's GayStraightsexual

Shiro

Dad! Or should I say... Big cheese of Hoshido?
    Years
    Uh, it's confusing! I am definitely capable of being attracted to men but the idea of dating them really makes me feel really uncomfortable? But I'm attracted to and definitely okay with dating girls.

So I guess I classify myself as bi? Just because I am capable of being attracted to men even if I probably wouldn't date one. : /

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm aromantic asexual. I know it's silly to some to have that level of labels, but finding those labels answered quite a few questions I had for myself.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I'm heterosexual since I really can't see myself with another female.

But I guess also +1 for the demisexual crew. I actually never knew about it before this thread tbh xD But it's nice to have a word that explains how I've been feeling - Thank you PC!

I've always found it weird I never got attracted to "hot and attractive" guys that much as the rest of my female friends did - to the point where I started thinking I was asexual or something. Like I saw and could see they were attractive, but it didn't hit to me as much. I'd only have feelings for guys who grew incredibly close to me and since I was stuck in a girls school for all of intermediate and college I never realized till I got to university - then again I never knew many rl guys prior anyway haha.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    Well, whatever it is the title sure is long winded. Whatever do you say to people when they ask? It's fun to see people's reaction when they ask and then you can shut them down with a "You're not my type, so stop asking" some get mad and some turn red and it's always funny. Me? I'm just an average skirt chaser.

Years
    I don't really belieeeeve in labels because I think people change. If you realize that your tastes change then you're probably one of those people who doesn't see much utility in labels. I don't like labels because they don't really serve a purpose - if your sexual/romantic tastes require more than a couple words to explain, then it's worth spelling it out. The thing with labels is that it leads you to see a person through their label instead of perceiving them as an organic whole. I, for one, don't believe in that.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    You know, I'm not quite sure.

I've been identifying as asexual for the past few years or so, but I have been attracted to other guys before. My religious upbringing has taught me that being gay is wrong, and so I shut out those thoughts for the longest time. Now that I've ditched religion though, I'm starting to be more open minded. I still can't see myself being with anyone in any sort of romantic relationship, but if I can change the way I see being gay is wrong, then I might have a shot at love after all.

Am I worried about it? Please, I'm nineteen. I've got a few years ahead of me to figure it all out, haha.

Reactions: Her
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I usually refer to me as a female person(as opposed to woman, don;t ask me to explain)Probably female to neutral genderfluid. I like slender men. I am married too to such a person . Thus people don't question my sexuality and gender and I don't tend to talk gender and sex much in RL

Straight. Romantically and sexually attracted to women only.
    cisgender heterosexual ;) :P

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back