• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Daemons

Years
  • I didn't even notice that. It was just a miscount. I for some reason counted the gm as i went down my list of numbers. But anywho, I'd almost be tempted to go for H.A.N. or Klippy if we don't get anything to run with today. If I remember correctly, El was playfully suspecting Klippy earlier, but the past two games when he's done that those people actually did end up being mafia.

At this point I am inclined to agree. On top of that, I don't think we should vote for the ones at the very bottom of the list either since those who are extremely inactive will be booted anyway. I might change my vote later but I'm leaving this here in case I don't manage to get on later.

[BURN] H.A.N.

I'm also going to throw in a suggestion that we watch to see if people who aren't posting often enough in here don't get kicked out. It would be reasonable to assume those people are mafia since they would have to still be participating in some sort of activity we can't see to remain in the game.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • A basis where I can assure you they aren't Hellspawn. But, I'm not sure if they are Mogwais or Sirens :P

I dunno how you could know that unless you were the Seer and it's only been ONE night, so you couldn't have checked them all. :( Sorry, it just seems fishy.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • This game seems to be heavy on the suicide. First Reisen votes for herself, then Zehn had to quit, now Gunner's trying to put herself in the spotlight. Did everyone get a free "idgaf potion" at the beginning of this game? I must have missed that memo.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    That doesn't really make sense Gunner. Unless one of the secret roles has a similar power?

Anyway, we've had such a bad start that we're really gonna have to be careful about who we lynch or this could just be a repeat of the events of another universe.

We really need some sort of proper lead, but there's still nothing.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • When will we know what the secret roles do? Can the seer tell us, or will we only now when they die?

The Seer most likely will see the person as their secret role. Only two people can block their ability, Lilith and...the Siren, I believe.

Years
  • Gaah, I almost forgot about this D:

Idk where to start accusing people, nobody has really done anything. I'm also interested in know what the secret roles do. I don't like not knowing things that could affect me D:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Well, I know for sure Mage isn't a hellspawn or anything important now, since he'd have to have posted something if he was.

UNLESS IT'S ALL A TRICK

0MT6OJW.gif

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • I'm so confused by the narrative and the discussion. So, Sphealo was killed by ??? but was saved by MorallyIncorrect, and Hellspawn killed MorallyInnocent. Is that right? Who was the person who dragged Sphealo away from the crime scene?

I'm sorry if it's a stupid question with an obvious answer; I've been having a bad headache.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I'm so confused by the narrative and the discussion. So, Sphealo was killed by ??? but was saved by MorallyIncorrect, and Hellspawn killed MorallyInnocent. Is that right? Who was the person who dragged Sphealo away from the crime scene?

I'm sorry if it's a stupid question with an obvious answer; I've been having a bad headache.

Sphealo was killed by Hellspawn; MI saved Sphealo from death; MI was killed by a third party (i.e. not Hellspawn)

Who dragged them away is possibly the Siren, who converts people to their cause, I might guess.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • You got it wrong Klippy. Sphealo was Vigilagwai'd, MI was targeted by Hellspawn, and it could be possible Sphealo got Siren'd

If i were you guys, we should focus on Sphealo as well, since why everyone tries to do actions with her, unless she had a hidden agenda?

Back