• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I haven't popped into the DCC in ages and see someone's mentioning fetishes????

Woah what kind of raunchy topics do we talk about here now?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I... we... were talking about fetishes?

sometimes its good to be part of the sheeple

You're so right. After spending such a long time not having this privilege I cannot explain how nice it is to not have to care sometimes.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I... we... were talking about fetishes?

I don't know, Evil Stud Muffin mentioned something about fetishes I have a major fetish for beards, redhead guys,and curly hair and Hiakri and Harley are talking about mods. The place was always so random when it came to the topic, but I guess that's why it's called the DCC.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I don't have that much knowledge about the mods here, although I'm just going to state that they're all probably wonderful people. Don't ban me

I just wonder what corner of the library you're in that you're finding gay bestiality.

finalrayne

High Roller
Years
Just shows not to judge a book by the cover all of the supervisors at work smoke and drink but you wouldn't know that unless you knew them outside of work.

Years
Just shows not to judge a book by the cover all of the supervisors at work smoke and drink but you wouldn't know that unless you knew them outside of work.

Since I'm only here as a co-op student, for 4 months, my boss and I have weekly scheduled one-on-one meetings. The first one I figured was going to be rather formal since they're only supposed to be 15 minutes long, but we've since taken that time to get to know each other on a personal level and our conversations usually last 30 minutes to an hour c:

finalrayne

High Roller
Years

Since I'm only here as a co-op student, for 4 months, my boss and I have weekly scheduled one-on-one meetings. The first one I figured was going to be rather formal since they're only supposed to be 15 minutes long, but we've since taken that time to get to know each other on a personal level and our conversations usually last 30 minutes to an hour c:

Hmmm ya that can end up going a good way or a bad way just saying.

Years
Hmmm ya that can end up going a good way or a bad way just saying.

-squints- Not sure if I'm the perverted one in thinking that you're thinking about it inappropriately, or I'm the only one with the tainted mind between the both of us.

At first, I thought the questions he would ask were on the creepier side and the comments he would make had me taking a step back, but he's been a great supervisor. Not to mention that it's pretty chill in the government workplace.

finalrayne

High Roller
Years

-squints- Not sure if I'm the perverted one in thinking that you're thinking about it inappropriately, or I'm the only one with the tainted mind between the both of us.

At first, I thought the questions he would ask were on the creepier side and the comments he would make had me taking a step back, but he's been a great supervisor. Not to mention that it's pretty chill in the government workplace.

Haha sadly not thinking perversely just because we recently had to fire a guy because he was secretly dating someone who was under him. Makes me glad I am not upper management yet. Less likely to get in trouble if I try talking to a female at the workplace.

Years
Haha sadly not thinking perversely just because we recently had to fire a guy because he was secretly dating someone who was under him. Makes me glad I am not upper management yet. Less likely to get in trouble if I try talking to a female at the workplace.

Never good to mix business with pleasure.

Reminds me of the recent Reddit thread asking what about the greatest scandal that happened in peoples' high schools. That was rather amusing and slightly daunting, but more the former.

finalrayne

High Roller
Years
Haha yes but when trying to date subordinates is illegal kinda hard to keep a supervisory position especially when single at least it would for me. I had 3 out of the 6 new female trainees hitting on me lol and only more and more of them will be coming in since more people graduate this year. Love being in a place where you have to have a high school diploma to work then I don't have to worry about them being jail bate hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back