• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
  • Or use the "go advanced" button in the quick reply box, as we have been doing for a year in TCTI.
    There just comes a moment in the life of a thread in which you just cannot quick reply anymore :'(

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I have noticed a sudden shortage of administrators, and have little doubt that will be filled in soon enough. I'm sure you understand the value of administrators and all the cool but tedious shit they have access to, and how lovely it would be to have more hands to do all of that shit. They have the magic keys that everyone needs, and sometimes are needed to access things that really don't warrant their security clearance lol

Reminds me of the sports and utilities room back at the hospital, and how only RCs and AAs could get into it. We missed so much gym for that, it's like they thought the RAs would steal the basketballs or the playing cards in there or something lol

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    sometimes sheep has to go to the barber for a wool cut, and gavin needs to get drunk and write us some poetry so there's that too
    I... can't argue with this, you are correct.

Years
  • I have noticed a sudden shortage of administrators, and have little doubt that will be filled in soon enough. I'm sure you understand the value of administrators and all the cool but tedious shit they have access to, and how lovely it would be to have more hands to do all of that shit. They have the magic keys that everyone needs, and sometimes are needed to access things that really don't warrant their security clearance lol

It's true... seems like 2015 is the year of admin shortages given we've now had two occasions of only four red names present. I've been playing my "famous" staff prediction game again so we could definitely see another new red name in due time, and I think I have a certain former TC mod in mind here. And maybe even see another new smod to step in for the one who graduates to adminship.

My last admin predictions when the first shortage happened were true... but having a guess as to who could replace Went is harder, although I feel like I have the next name I want to see in red right in the bag.

inb4 moar red

*nods head*

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • *nods head*
    I speak from experience when I say it's a lot more interesting when your inside things. But that's elsewhere, I don't know about PC.

I can tell you one thing I learned very quickly in working + collaborating with people: the value of apathy. It's kryptonite for in-fighting, drama, and also chemo for cancer. You cannot be fully successful without a mask for your unfiltered self.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Right now my focus is turning to addressing the current admin shortage... of the current smods who I could see donning the red coat one day I am looking at 3 possible names at this stage.

focus on my question and give your knowledge to the world

Years
  • focus on my question and give your knowledge to the world

I think my possible first pick is a certain former Trade Corner mod, followed by a former FF&W mod and then some serious discussions expert. Two of the current smod group were only recent promotions, while another had recently celebrated one year in the orange but could pull a Razor Leaf or Sheep on us and do a fast transition.

I don't give specific names, just to make it more mysterious.

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    thanks for the input alex

i see, nichole! i'll be sure to see how correct you are in the future
    and just how are you on what i'm sure is an annoyingly humid australian night

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • I actually love picking out new faces to help lead things.

A friend and I were putting our heads together understanding the faces in our social group the other day. We were figuring out who's what and it was really exciting because of the potential for what we're about to undertake. Oh, those two would be good for staff but they're dunces for leading. That guy could help finance our rig. Them over there, uhhh... yeah. xD

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • certainly interesting predictions, hikari ;]

A friend and I were putting our heads together understanding the faces in our social group the other day. We were figuring out who's what and it was really exciting because of the potential for what we're about to undertake.

so... gossip and speculation? the cornerstone to any healthy friend group 8D

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    God all this talk of modding and de-modding, it just shows me how out of the loop I am. I guess that's okay though, sometimes its good to be part of the sheeple. Never really had the time to get into knowing enough people for the inner-cliques.

You guys want fetishes, just go to youtube. I'm browsing random stuff for the first time in ages, and daaaamn the internet is a scary place. One guy made a vid just to show how much he loves making out with Bridgette, his foot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back