• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • So the last one was starting to triple post. I figured that was probably a good sign for me to kill the old thread in place of a new one. The rules!
    1. Check the topic at hand, and unless it's dead or something go with the flow of the current topic. You can reply to a dead topic if you're interested though, but don't go bringing up past conversations or anything.
    2. Be sure to follow PC's main rules. The people upstairs would get really mad if we were anarchists about forumming, so you gotta listen to what they have to say about... things... ahem. Don't take this one lightly.
    3. Until the siege for the 4/25 rule is over, you still have to follow it, no exceptions. Sorry if you have a GIF or something, we'll feel bad for you though. We'd almost sort of probably agree with you on that, most likely. Don't quote us on that.
    4. Just as a reminder, don't be a meanie to others about things. If you disagree with something really strongly put it in Notepad or on a blog, not here.
    And off you go. I'm at home right now, I decided not to go to school, cause this weather is trash.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I went shopping for clothes with some female friends, and they would help my shop for clothes. I bought one shirt, and I never wear it. That was a big 4 hour failure.

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
  • Ugh I hate shopping for clothes. The only one I don't mind having with me if I go for clothes is my sis. Cause she doesn't nag and isn't being pushy if I don't like something.

But even then, I don't like it. It's just plain boring.

Also I'm starting to get a bit nervous. I'm doing placement at the surgery department of the local hospital. And just today one of the mentors (those who guide and keep an eye on students) said he'll let me do the intubation of a patient in my last week. And I'm just scared I'd mess up.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • When is comes to shopping for clothes, I make sure they're of different colors rather than just black, white, and gray. I have too many of those in my closet already. It must look diverse and neat color-wise. It's unfortunate that very few colorful clothes are made for adults, whereas the majority are made for kids.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • The only issue I have shopping for clothes is that I'm so strict with my money. I love it otherwise, I like looking good. 8)

Also I'm starting to get a bit nervous. I'm doing placement at the surgery department of the local hospital. And just today one of the mentors (those who guide and keep an eye on students) said he'll let me do the intubation of a patient in my last week. And I'm just scared I'd mess up.
    That sounds amazing! I'm sure you'll do just fine, do let us know how it goes, okay?

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
  • The only issue I have shopping for clothes is that I'm so strict with my money. I love it otherwise, I like looking good. 8)

That sounds amazing! I'm sure you'll do just fine, do let us know how it goes, okay?

I sure hope I'll do fine xD
    I'll let it know. And well, maybe I'll do fine. I've already seen others do it often. I just hope it'll be an easy one, today we had an exceptionally hard one where the doctor needed a scope with a camera cause it was almost impossible without.

oh wow, good luck with that! How long is it for? I'm sure you'll do great!

Thanks. My placement runs till the 3rd of April. 7 weeks in total. Then I'll have spring break and have 7 weeks of class after that.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Are triple posts even a thing?!

Anyway, recently finished an RP post (third of the day). I'm debating whether to put it up right now or not.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    is the being a meanie rule in place because people were talking shit about the pug

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Today was actually a really lovely day and I bumbled to the gym at lunch and even after work I took a little walk to the grocery store just to have a browse around (didn't buy anything though, because I'm weird like that.. I kinda just wanted to see the types of liquors that my specific branch carried.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Surprisingly, I don't have the swear filter on :o

Years
  • Considering the foul mouth I've acquired in recent years (that you won't really see me use around here), I see no problem in leaving the filter off. :P

And yeah, the pokemon censor is kind of weird. It actually throws me off a bit when reading it.

Years
  • Good grief I wanted to swear this morning. I was woken up by heavy machinery next door to my house by a contracting company, and I dislike it when I can't go back to sleep.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • It's really hard not to go off of someone who dumps their problems on you, shows no consideration towards you, and then has some standard of expectations out of you along with that. Especially when that person is supposed to be going above and beyond selflessly in your interest and the only thing they're doing is taking advantage of you for their own petty gain.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • I didn't know the swear filter happened lol I rememberthe debate anyway.

I just see ***s :pink-tongue:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back