• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Song of Ice and Fire [EPILOGUE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    NIGHT IV

Howland Reed rode from Winterfell on the cobblestone paths by the river. Ned Stark had given him a task and he intended to fulfill it. Duty was important and none more so than this. The fate of the North rested on this. He was heading towards the coast and would find a ship. He heard the snaps of twigs behind him and sent the horse into a strong gallop.

"Craven bandits!" he shouted back at the men now littering the road. They shouted something back, but he couldn't hear the words. Before he knew it, however, he was flung from the horse. A rope trap had been set underneath him and he hadn't even noticed. He landed with a hard thud and a few broken ribs, he'd wager. His horse had three arrows in its neck and he feared the poor beast had broken a leg or two during the fall.

He limped further down the road as the voices attempted to catch up with him. He slinked down into the river and let the water carry him on. Only...they seemed to have expected it. Before he knew it, he was surrounded by bandits on all sides. He grabbed hold of a mossy rock in the center of the river near a bridge. It seemed this was his grave.

But...his lady, Catelyn Stark, was standing on the bridge above him. She looked sickly, but alive. He let out a gasp of joy. "My lady! Lady Catelyn, it's Howland Reed! Your friend and ally!"

She spoke to the man beside her and he said, "Our Lady has no friends. Only vengeance."

Howland knew they must have her as prisoner or else why...?

"My Lady, please. Your husband and my liege lord, Eddard Stark. He has me out here for a task. Please let me leave so I may fulfill my duty."

She glared down at him before waving her hand. A rope came down and he grabbed hold. He was lifted up and onto the bridge, but was greeted by sword and arrow... until a hand reached out for his.

Lady Stoneheart showed mercy and, in return, gained an ally on her quest for vengeance.​

arachnidsGrip arrived in Essos to meet with the queen, Daenerys. He had been tasked with meeting her to see if she was interested in an alliance against common enemies. arachnidsGrip intended to complete his duty for his friend and lord. Or die trying.

He entered the magnificent marble-floored pyramid and gazed in awe at the sculptures and statues. This queen was certainly making a name for herself and she had the strength to back it up, it seemed. She sat in a stone seat and gazed down upon him. She was shadowed by Barristan Selmy. He had once guarded King Robert, but clearly his allegiances had never waned.

arachnidsGrip bowed to the queen and said, "Greetings, your Grace. You do me great honor in meeting with me."

She nodded and dismissed the rest of her guards, along with Barristan Selmy. arachnidsGrip had had his belongings confiscated before entering and he had been thoroughly searched. The queen walked down and beckoned him towards a dining table. She declined to speak of business until they had eaten and shared bread and salt, customary to show protection over a guest.

arachnidsGrip and the queen then shared a glass of wine and he felt like they had actually begun to like one another when he started having trouble breathing. His throat became tight, constricted even, and he dropped the glass of wine. The queen gasped and dropped her own glass. Poison? Or something else?

As he collapsed, he grasped at the queen's garments. She backed away from him, clearly in terror. Out of the shadows, another man walked slowly towards the one gasping on the ground.

"Fear not, Queen Seth Rollins. Only this man's glass was poisoned. The Many-Faced God desired this one, but you...you are for another time." He bent over the man and when he stood, his face had changed. He now looked exactly like arachnidsGrip who continued dying on the ground.

"Valar morghulis, my queen. And be safe." The man left and the queen stood still. Her blood frozen and her soul terrorized.​

THE FACELESS MAN IS DEAD?

Khal Drogo waited patiently for his wife to return. He had come along with her on her conquests of the lands of Essos, but he still enjoyed pillaging and destroying more. His desire for blood was always quenched by her however and he found himself wanting nothing more in life.

They had lost their child to an evil witch, but that had only sparked the fire in his heart to give her her desires and dreams and he intended to live up to that.

He reached over for his glass of wine and lifted it. It was frozen solid. The heat in Essos would never allow for ice and he had never seen it before in his life. Khals spent most of their lives in the Dothraki Sea, but he had seen snow and ice before.

He threw the glass down and picked up the bottle of wine, but it was frozen as well.

He then noticed a very strong chill and wheeled around. An ice-like creature, pale and blue, with bright blue eyes, stood before him. The creature looked ethereal, but not unlike a human. Drogo grabbed his arakh and threw it towards the foul beast. The weapon shattered like glass as it connected with the creature.

It smirked and began walking towards him.​

KHAL DROGO IS DEAD

PLAYERS

Klippy as The Maester
    Nakuzami as the Sellsword N0
    Lycanthropy as Joffrey DI
    Mana as a Peasant NI
    Orpheus as Shireen DII
    ????? as Tywin DIII
    Jupiter as Dacey DIII
    Blurryface as Jon DIII
    Lucky Lickitung as Wendel DIII
    Stormbringer as Grey Worm DIII
    ????? as as Catelyn DIII
    ????? as Jorah DIV
    Bardothren as Bran DIV
    arachnidsGrip as the Faceless Man? NIV
    Arx as Drogo NIV
    Ash as ???
    apocalypseArisen as ???
    Sonata as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Netto Azure as ???
    no as ???
    Candy as ???
    Cosmic as ???
    Ninja Aiden as ???
    JaDe.X105 as ???
    gio7sm as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Ryo as ???
    Sopheria as ???
    Christos as ???
    eros as ???
    Shak as ???
    Ice as ???
    Absol used bite! as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Lucid as ???
    Seth Rollins as ???
    honey as ???
    Kiyoshi the Polar Bear as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Lost Heart as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Orpheus as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Mana as ???​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    I agree with Bidoof, that definitely was NOT the faceless man dying.

The think I wanted to bring up was from the day post. With Bran dying, Bard said that Ned would learn Sansa and Arya's identities. Similarly, his last vision showed him "Sonata, Shak, Ice, Charlie Brown, Nakuzami" and that 2 of them are Starks, and the rest are others. Taking Robb into account, Ned should know at least 1 of these 5 listed. If Ned could verify, we will have a 75% chance of getting an other in a lynch today.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    I would say that by killing "others" you are in theory killing any other house member, but the text in the CSS is the same blue used for third party groups for a reason.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    I interpreted it as The Others, but if people think it meant other house then we don't have to do my idea

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    hmm, so lady stoneheart seems to be a recruiting role. i can also assume that khal drago used their ability on seth and that was their second time using the role which killed them. also the faceless man seems to be more so a man of many faces, like a disguiser. actually i take the last part back, i'll reread after i shower.

also that ^

Bidoof FTW

Years
    Obligatory to get klippy off of my back for playing epicmafia instead of posting in aSoIaF

also these very unused smilies o_O :S {D:} :pink_blush:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I think we figured Lady Stoneheart was a recruiter.

I think the faceless man is aG who "died" but actually someone else died. But they're going to keep posting until the faceless man gets hired again? Unless it can only be done once. Disguiser role hurts my head. ;_;

I might get flak for doing this per-emptively, but I'm going to
    [Lynch] Shak

May as well take a stab at one of the houses or at the very least a random. Fairly safe bet, I think? Definitely willing to change my lynch if someone convinces me <3~

Bidoof FTW

Years
    aG definitely died, but she wasn't the faceless man.

Think of it like the disguiser in epicmafia except with roles and not username

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    I'm pretty sure aG was killed by the faceless man. It said aG was poisoned and then the faceless man stood over them, "He now looked exactly like arachnidsGrip who continued dying on the ground"

With Khal Drogo, I feel like this was another White Walker attack/conversion... We haven't had any other role reveals caused by Drogo, so that couldn't have been him dying from a second use. Unless Tyrion blocked his first attempt with his night action... gahh idk now..

Ullion

Years
    Maybe someone from house Stark knows who Lady Stoneheart (formerly Catelyn) is?

And I guess you're right... Jade? I don't know though, I'm staying on my toes when it comes to disguisers. >.<

Ullion

Years
    If you mean in terms of the event not starting, I think Klippy takes a phase or two to make the event happen and has those few phases as a lead up to it. Like, we could all see the Red Wedding start to happen a few phases before it actually happened.

If you mean you did an action and don't see the result of it, maybe you got roleblocked?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I'm supposing Absol used bite! is Tyrion and used her ability. I don't see any night actions targeted at the Lannisters, so either no one targeted any, Tyrion's night action worked, or both.

Also I doubt Khal Drogo would reveal Daenerys' identity, he might have been killed by the White Walker. Does the White Walker turn one person into a Wight on one night, and kill another the next?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back