• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Creation Trio

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
Who would you say your favorite is out of the three in the creation Trio? Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina. For me I'd say Dialga is my favorite out of the three despite its weaknesses. I love how it deals with time and the desing for it is very unique.

Years
Someone should add a poll to this, just my two cents here.

Anyways, I do love all three design-wise but Dialga is my personal fave if I had to choose. I played Diamond before the other Sinnoh games so that also gave me the chance to use it briefly, plus I think its Roar of Time has the best-looking animation of the three's signature moves.

Sirfetch’d

All are pretty cool and have a unique story. That said Palkia is definitely my favorite. It is not the best in terms of design but I love it's typing and powerful moveset. This Pokemon was a staple on my original Pearl team :^)

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
Dialga was my first legendary capture, so I will go with that. Second is Giratina because of its cool design and i loved the distortion world. I never used palkia or even played pearl, so he is last.

Years
I'm gonna go with Giratina. Never been much of a fan of Palkia's design, although Dialga does look pretty awesome, but Giratina just utterly tips the scale for me in terms of design uniqueness and coolness factor. Add in other details like its battle music, which I absolutely love, and yeah. It's my favorite of the three.

Years
Lol. I answered to this same question on this forum so many times its silly but oh well.

Giratina, for the same reasons as usual, but honestly after repeating myself several times, Im too lazy to rewrite everything.
Giratina's the best!
Peace

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Dialga
Although Palkia is great as i explained when they asked who is more powerful the power over all of time in my mind beats the power of space plus its steel and dragon which is awesome and has a wiicked design!

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
When I first saw Dialga and Palkia back in 2006 my reaction was 'what has Pokémon turned into?', 'Digimon much'. But I learned to appreciate them during my gameplay. While Water-type is my favorite type, surprisingly I like Giratina Origin among its other peers.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
It's a tie between Palkia and Giratina. Ghost/Dragon is definitely a cool type combination, but I have a fondness for Palkia because it was my first DPPt legendary. Maybe it's because I had Pearl and Platinum to myself, but I never really connected with Dialga.

Back