• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Karate Man's FIghting Gift

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
tumblr_mevu6nkM531s0onzzo1_500.png

If you've done so already and have obtained your LV. 10 Tyrogue from the Karate King, the former leader of the Fighting Dojo in Saffron City, then what did you decide on evolving it into [Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, or Hitmontop]?

Or did you forget/ not care about the dependency on Tyrogue's stats in which determined what it evolved into?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
I found him and got my wonderful tyrogue and basically said it evolves into what it evolves and i got a hitmonlee at level 20 i only hoped i wouldnt get a hitmontop but hitmonlee is my fav :D
It was kinda interesting how they actually made you search for someone for once haha :)

Years
I don't know if I recall obtaining the Tyrogue. It even took me ages to realize that there was such an NPC in a cave that's already infamous for having too high of an encounter rate. It is still nice, being a gift and all.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
I got my Tyrogue I evolved it into Hitmonchan as I needed his Mach Punch for Hitmonlee and Hitmontop, who are his offspring!

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
I never used mine. Maybe I will next time I play because I like all 3 evolutions. I think I won't check my stats so its a surprise!

Back