• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Darker than it Seems... [IC]

Which characters do you think should be shipped?

• Gray/Arryn

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Gray/Val

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Gray/Tulip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gray/Shadow

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Shadow/Arryn

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Shadow/Anna

• Shadow/Tulip

• Deacon/Anna

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Deacon/Lydia

• Alek/Arryn

• Rex/Lydia

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Rex/Anna

• Shadow/Val

• Alek/Melody

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Val/Arryn

• Jason/Tulip

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rain T.

"You clods!"
Years
  • Val blinked slightly at the new one. Yes, she recognized him from the pictures as well. Well, the best lies were the ones ingrained with truths. "M-my armor?" She shuffled her feet. "W-well, the reason I was turned away from the Pokemon Center, was th-that..." She allowed shame to flash across her face. "I'm a hybrid. But I wasn't able to escape Team Rocket with the others...s-so I had to bide my time. To gain the freedom I needed to make my escape, I had to act as if my loyalties laid with Team Rocket...I've done things for them that haunt me. I'm so ashamed, being such a selfish person. I had to hurt others, innocents, to make my escape." The tears that had been in the corners of her dark eyes now slid down her cheeks, hands clenched around her two Ultra Balls. "Please, just...help me? I'm not part of Team Rocket, not anymore. I'd recently made my escape. I'm know I'm a hybrid, and no one likes hybrids, and I've also done terrible things. But I didn't ask to be a hybrid, and I truly and thoroughly regret the things I've done. I just need help for my Pokemon. I can't heal. I'm a fighter."

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray​
    Pokemon: None
    Type: Electric
    Mood: Prideful

"I'm a hybrid. But I wasn't able to escape Team Rocket with the others...s-so I had to bide my time. To gain the freedom I needed to make my escape, I had to act as if my loyalties laid with Team Rocket...I've done things for them that haunt me. I'm so ashamed, being such a selfish person. I had to hurt others, innocents, to make my escape. "Please, just...help me? I'm not part of Team Rocket, not anymore. I'd recently made my escape. I'm know I'm a hybrid, and no one likes hybrids, and I've also done terrible things. But I didn't ask to be a hybrid, and I truly and thoroughly regret the things I've done. I just need help for my Pokemon. I can't heal. I'm a fighter."

"Oh really? I'm from team rocket myself. Though, I never really cared about killing people or doing horrible things, so I'll go with you to the Pokemon Center. If they refuse to heal your Pokemon, I'll kill all of them and we'll check somewhere else."

"Rex, Let the group know Imma help this weakling." I commanded.

Normally I would ignore a weakling like her, But we were both part of Team rocket, So I guess she's closer to family than others since she was a Hybrid with Rocket.

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
  • This must be the one that shifted allegiances. Gray, Val realized. To the Pokemon Center? No! That will completely blow my cover! She was careful to not allow any of what she felt on the inside show. "B-back to the Center? I'd rather not...I'll just be turned away again because of the things I've done, and I don't want any more blood spilled because of me..." Lowering her hands, she carefully clipped the two Ultra Balls to her belt once more, placing her in a position where one gauntleted hand hovered near the hilt of her Viking sword, and the other was positioned by her item pouch. However, to most it would merely look as she were keeping her hands close to the two Ultra Balls, out of concern for the Pokemon they housed. "I know there must be a reason Sharpedo brought my attention to this place. Is there a Pokemon with Heal Pulse? A store of Revives? Someone with medical skills? I'd rather trust my Pokemon over a stranger..."

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray​
    Mood: Irritable

"B-back to the Center? I'd rather not...I'll just be turned away again because of the things I've done, and I don't want any more blood spilled because of me... I know there must be a reason Sharpedo brought my attention to this place. Is there a Pokemon with Heal Pulse? A store of Revives? Someone with medical skills? I'd rather trust my Pokemon over a stranger..."

"What the hell are you talking about?! Trust your Pokemon over a stranger? If I recall, YOU'RE the one who came to us 'STRANGERS' for help. You've already put yourself at risk by knocking on our door, so you might as well go through with it. That's the only way I'll help you, taking you to the Pokemon Center and threatening all of them. Besides, You've already gotten your hands dirty, With you being apart of rocket and all, So it shouldn't be a problem. Plus, I'm not wasting valuable supplies for a nobody such as yourself, So you should be grateful I'm offering to take you to the Pokemon center. It's either come with me, or go home." I told her, Letting my assertive side show.

"Up to you."

Last edited:

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
  • Val did her best not to bristle indignantly at his words. Who was this guy, trying to assert himself over her? He wouldn't earn even a shred of respect from her, much less her submission, without first proving himself. And so far, he'd proven nothing. Her muscles tensed, dark eyes going narrow. Screw this...I'm way too excited to keep up this darn charade, she thought. "A nobody such as myself?" she echoed, demeanor instantly changing. Her posture straightened, before falling into an aggressive stance. Her frantic, worried personality flew out the window as a spark of annoyance flashed through her eyes before leaving them dark, cold pits. It would have been so simple if I'd just been let into the house! The hand near her item pouch now dipped down into it, as she half-turned to hide her actions. Her fingers clenched around two Max Revives. "Boy, no wonder Rocket wants you people gone. How about this instead? I've seen the files. I know what your group is. You let me into the house, and I can give information." Doesn't matter what I give away. They'll all be dead anyways. "Or you turn me away, and Rocket suddenly gets a tip-off to your location. I'll be safe and gone, but they'd be swarming all over this place in two minutes tops. I don't mean any of you harm. I just wanted a way in to your group. Safety in numbers. But you're making this very difficult."

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray​
    Mood: Excited

Her demeanor changed in a blink of an eye. The weak pathetic personality I saw became cold and Assertive.

"Boy, no wonder Rocket wants you people gone. How about this instead? I've seen the files. I know what your group is. You let me into the house, and I can give information. Or you turn me away, and Rocket suddenly gets a tip-off to your location. I'll be safe and gone, but they'd be swarming all over this place in two minutes tops. I don't mean any of you harm. I just wanted a way in to your group. Safety in numbers. But you're making this very difficult."

"Ahh... Your true colors finally show. I'd be more inclined to negotiate if you would have acted like this to begin with." I said to her with an arrogant smirk.

"Too bad for you it's a little too late for that. I wonder what would have happened if I would have went along with your little act. You can go tell Rocket of our location. By the time you even get to the base, we'll be long gone. Or we can wait for the petty grunts to arrive, which will inevitably lead to their demise. I guess whichever I'm feeling." I mocked her, Wanting her to snap on me.

"The information you have isn't worth letting you into the house, and even if it is, I'll just go ask old man Gio myself. Oh! Which reminds me... What's your connection with him? Are you an all mighty admin? Or a lowly grunt? I'm willing to place my bets on the last one." I taunted.

What would A Hybrid like you do when provoked? I know I can't fight her since I'm still not healed, But I do have enough electricity stored up to where if she makes any physical contact she'll be paralyzed. Rex can then deal the finishing blow and it'll be that, So I can play with her emotions all I want.

I grinned.

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
  • "What do you mean my true colors finally show?" Val's eyes glinted. "If you speak of my allegiances, then I already truthfully stated them. If you speak of my personality...well how do you know this isn't an act as well? If you really were with Team Rocket, you'd know the training those hybrids that couldn't escape went through." Her dark eyes suddenly filled with energy and life, her voice excited as she continued. "Maybe this is the real me?" Then she turned brooding and moody. "Or...it could be this..." Inside, the hybrid was chuckling, having fun with this. Her demeanor shifted to match his arrogant, assertive one. "You don't need to know the real me. I hold not one single bit of respect for you, nor for any of your friends. Step aside, and tell that mountain of a man with you to do the same. Things are always so much easier when people cooperate." She lifted a brow slightly. "My rank? My rank is nonexistent now as I no longer fight for Team Rocket. My only connection to Giovanni is hatred for what he's made me into." Her gaze traveled over him briefly. Then the other hybrid. Gray seemed to be recovering from some sort of injury. It was likely that he'd just taunt her into attacking, then let the other hybrid fight her. She searched her memory, calling up visions within her mind of the pictures she'd looked over and files about the hybrids, trying to recall this one's name and typing. The name came to her rather quickly. Rex. Yes, that was it. But his typing? She thought perhaps he might be a Fighting mixed with another type, though she couldn't quite remember right now. No matter. Val was sure she'd be able to take him on in a one versus one. Though if the noise of the fight drew the attentions of the rest of the group, she'd be seriously outnumbered, and probably outmatched. She'd have to keep her cool for now, and not be baited into attacking.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Shadow:

Shadow clenched his hands, trying to stay calm the moment the new comer had said she was a part of Team Rocket. Not only that, but threatening the group about telling Team Rocket which he was pretty sure all of them together could take a large amount on at any given time. He didn't get as mad as he could normally with other Team Rockets members, as she was a hybrid. If he attacked just anyone who at the moment meant no harm, what would make him any better than Team Rocket? Besides, if she was a hybrid, she was only a normal type.

Shadow returned his Eevee and waited a moment to relax and then jumped of the roof, landing beside this new female. The grass crunched under his feet as he landed, squatting to soften the impact. There wasn't a chance she could take on all three, but he wanted them to know that he was watching.

"The true question is, why do you want in the group? If you work for Team Rocket, why would you want in the group instead of telling them our location? And you say you work for Team Rocket and then you don't, so how can we trust you at all? I have no love for Team Rocket, so I suggest you answer carefully. If you mean this group any harm, I will cut you down where you stand. And if you do want to fight one of us, how about taking it away from this house. Two idiots have already destroyed one today. I don't wish to have to find another home right now." Shadow said in a dark tone, making it clear that he wasn't in his normal mood at that moment in time.

He wasn't as tired as Gray and had recovered to about half of his power. Even if he couldn't finish her off and he died, at least she would be weaker than most of the others for them to finish her off.

"And I really don't like attacking females even if they are apart of Team Rocket, but I will if needed. I am sure Gray would just love to fight you though, but currently, he isn't the one you need to worry about." Shadow warned, getting slightly closer, but keeping enough distance where he could see her actions. He was also sure he had the better vision, being a dark type and all. For once he was under control of his power, was it because he was defending others instead of wanting revenge?

Last edited:

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray​
    Mood: Arrogant

As shadow made his appearance, He showed to not be in the brightest of moods.

"Lets all calm down a bit..." I announced, Approaching the girl. I placed my hand on her head with an arrogant smirk, knowing she wouldn't harm me.

"How about me and you have a little fight. Not just any fight, We'll fight for our lives... Either you kill me, Or I kill you." I said, Sounding devious.

I ruffled up her hair as if she was a child. I was purposefully letting myself be reckless, to symbolize confidence in my abilities.

Depending on her response will allow my to identify this girl as a fighter. Is she confident like me? Hesitant? Obedient to only her orders?

I was reading her.

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
  • Val cut her gaze to the new arrival. Another male? Why were there so many male hybrids? She scoffed at his words. "Now haven't you been listening? I've said many times that I never truly considered myself a Rocket. And that I no longer follow that group of Arceusdamn criminals. I also already said why I wanted in. Safety in numbers." Muttering under her breath about peabrained men, she returned her focus to Gray. Subconsciously, she began to recall all the info she'd read about this new arrival. The rest of the male's words brought no reaction from her. "Fight for our lives?" she asked in response to Gray. Another scoff left her. "Fine then. If that's what you want. Better bid all your friends goodbye now." Withdrawing her hand from her item pouch, she pressed one Max Revive to Persian's Ultra Ball and the other to Gliscor's. The items disappeared once they'd done their jobs, and Val grasped the hilt of her sword, drawing it. The sound of the steel blade rasping against the leather sheath brought a grin to her face. Now he's making it easier for me. Once Gray is gone, the others will be left without a leader. Cut off the head, and the body dies with it.

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story
    Years
  • SJXNEdb.png

Arryn; Ice & Dark

Her interest in the new Hybrid sitting up in a tree was cut short at the cries of someone new from the front door. Arryn pivots, glancing at the girl and Jason before deciding he can handle it and following just behind Shadow to see what the commotion was about.

Gray and the new girl size each other up and decide on a fight to the death - Arryn hesitates, shielded from behind Rex' body. Gray was just in a fight... another one? What if he was knocked out? The girl doesn't sound like some fumbling idiot, but someone skilled in battling.

Though, if anyone were to go up against her, it should be Gray. He can handle himself. Doesn't mean I have to like it.

Arryn reaches around Rex to take Gray's wrist in her hand. "Be careful," She was still pissed off at the fight that took place only hours earlier and worried didn't even begin to describe the tirade of emotions rolling through her but this girl was Team Rocket, and one less of them was their advantage.

"Come back in one piece."

Years
  • Rex

Gray showing up was exactly what Rex had hoped to avoid, but there was no stopping it. He stays quiet as the girl and Gray banter, keeping up his tough guardian act. Even Shadow's dramatic entrance only elicits an annoyed growl. There is starting to become too many players to keep track of. He lets Arryn reach past him, hoping she can calm Gray (or encourage him, he'll need all the support he can get).

But all that changes when she draws her sword.

Rex pushes Arryn back, stepping up beside Gray. A cobalt blue aura surrounds him as he raises his fists. "A sword? Ha! I'll beat you with my bare hands!" His muscles start to swell as charcoal-gray scales start forming over his skin. He'd noticed her reaction when she first saw him, and hopes Bulking Up intimidates her into backing down.

If not, he'll gladly fight her.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Shadow:

Shadow surprisingly smiled. If Gray wanted to get killed tonight, fine. He was done being the balance for the night. Rex stepped in, so Shadow stepped back as the normal hybrid challenged the group.

"Don't worry Gray, if you die, I will make sure Arryn is safe." Shadow said with a grim, hoping to annoy Gray where he maybe stood a chance.

He didn't know why, but Shadow was actually liking this new girl. He didn't know why, maybe because she was fearless, even starring certain death in the face.

"I'll just sit back and watch this time. I am tired of trying to keep you guys from killing each other for the day. I have already seen two fights that would have possibly ended someone's life. Once on the train and once at the mansion. I really don't care anymore at the moment. And I really don't know why I continue to stay with you all. All most of you seem to care about is fighting and killing and stealing." Shadow said stepping toward Arryn and waiting beside her.

As he had stated, he didn't want to fight a girl. And he would love to see Gray get beat by one. He really didn't want there to be a fight, but at this moment in time, I don't think there is a way to avoid it unless the others decide not to. Another reason he didn't want to fight, was because he didn't want to destroy the house Arryn worked to find and he didn't want to hurt the environment anymore. Inside he cared, but he didn't show it. The words of the forest girl was still in his mind. He wanted to let her know that there were some who didn't always want to fight.

He continued to look at the ex Team Rocket member, or so she says, he liked her hair and the gear she wore, and kinda wished he had some awesome armor, but it would end up just slowing him down in the long run. And that wasn't his style of combat.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years

• Darren

Darren looked up as a Hydreigon flew above him. People don't have any problem letting their huge pokemon fly around here? In Saffron people would have gone nuts. Darren looked down at the Houndoom breathing heavily in his arms. I really hope they have potions at the house. Darren threw Houndoom over his left shoulder and spun around as he felt a hand land on him. Darren held his right fist, engulfed in flames, in front of him, ready to punch the stranger. "Hey, pal. You look pretty hurt! Are you all right?!" the stranger said, a worried look forming on his face. Darren silently glared at the man. "You know you're bleeding out, right!? Where are you even headed!?". Darren shifted his eyes and looked at his side, his jacket stained with blood. "I'm fine. Houndoom on the other hand..." Darren stopped speaking and gave the man a quizzical look. Why does he care about where I'm going? Is he another hybrid hater? Is he with Team Rocket? "Where I'm going is none of your business." Darren shifted his hand to the handle of his sword and took a step back. If Houndoom wasn't injured and unconscious I probably wouldn't be on-edge. But after what happened at the underground I'm pretty sure this guy can't be trusted. Darren stared at the man, prepared to draw his sword and strike if necessary.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• 91YhIMB.png
    Orchid​

Orchid stood in the completely white room in a purple jumpsuit. The door opened as 3 Pokemon came in. A Sceptile, A Haxorous, and A Swampert. They all had chokers on, the chokers were black with a red gem in the middle. The Pokemon were completely still until Orchid heard a little clicking sound. The gem on the Sceptiles neck started to glow and the Sceptile went from looking blank to hostile and ready for blood.

The Sceptile came flying at her with amazing speed. She closed her eyes and slowly raised her hands, palms to the ceiling. Dark purple droplets started to appear all around her. Her eyes shot open, they too a dark purple color. She pointed at the Sceptile coming at her and the droplets flew at the Sceptile each one hitting like a bullet. The Sceptile slowly lost speed and finally dropped at Orchids feet, blood slowly trickling out of purple holes all through the Pokemon's body.

She heard another click and the Haxorous gem started to glow, and it too went from blank, to Angry and ready to kill. The Haxorous let out a loud roar and came charging at her. Orchid placed her hands on her heart and closed her eyes.

"Selene... I will be using your powers of the moon." She said smirking. Her voice was beautiful. It was seductive but at the same time smooth and slippery. Her voice itself sounded like it was ready to constrict you, leaving your breathless.

She pulled a yellow sword of light out of her chest and smirked. With great power she threw the light sword at the dragon. It flew through the air and struck the dragon straight in the heart. The dragon let out a cry and dropped to the ground the sword vanishing, leaving a gaping whole in the monsters chest.

Another click and the Swapert roars to life. Immediately it starts with an Earthquake. The ground erupts under Orchid and she trips and falls twisting her ankle. Right after that Swampert uses Surf, an enormous wave of water soaks Orchid nearly drowning her. Orchids smirk slowly fades into a sneer.

"Alright... Lets play it your way. Ill enjoy torturing you." She hisses.

She points at Swampert her eyes narrowing. Nothing happens... then a rumble is heard. From under neath them large vines shoot up from the earth grabbing each of Swamperts legs and feet. The vines lift the Pokemon into the air and Orchid stands up. She powerfully points to the Pokemons stomach and a medium sized vine shoots threw the ground at amazing speed, going straight through the Swamperts stomach, impaling it. The Pokemon lets out a cry of pain.

"I knew that wouldn't kill you... I'm going to make sure you suffer." she said grinning slightly.

She flicked right hand and the vines holding the Pokemon's left arm, powerfully and quickly retracted into the ground ripping the Pokemon's arm off with it. She repeated with her left hand the vine ripping of Swaperts left arm and going back into the ground. The Swapert let out a weak cry as Orchid snapped her fingers, small vines started to grow around Swapert. She curled each of her fingers into a fist and the vines constricted squeezing the blood, and life out of the Pokemon. The vines all went back into the ground dropping the Pokemon's carcass at her feet.

A smirked grew across her lips as she looked up to the camera that was watching her and she bowed. The door to the room opened and a female grunt in all black came in.

"Will you please come with me?" The grunt asked.

Orchid walked over the bodies and followed the grunt into a medium sized room with several women in it. Orchid stepped in and the door closed behind her and the grunt was gone. The women stopped talking and looked at Orchid. One of them stepped forward, she had purple hair, and eyes and was wearing a red dress with an M on it.

"Hey my name is Courtney. I'm from Team Magma and I am head Stylist, my job is to make sure these idiots don't mess you up. This is my team of Stylists, that is Shelly she is in charge of movement with your new look, Next is Jupiter she is in charge of makeup, next is Mars she is in charge of your outfit, and the two on the end are Anthea and Concordia they are in charge of hair. We are here to give you a make over. To make you actually Orchid. So if you could take a seat here, we will get started." She said motioning to a chair that spun around.

Orchid sat down in the chair. It was so comfortable, and she was so tired from the battle that she dozed off in the chair.

"HEY WAKE UP!" Courtney was screaming. She fluttered her eyes and stood up. Once she finally woke up she was on a pedestal.

"Are you ready to see who Orchid really is?" Courtney grinned pressing a button on her remote. Three mirrors revealed themselves and she saw herself she looked beautiful.

1a7264b24c5d1bdeb0a0a794553ecdd2.png

"Wow... I look amazing. Thank you all so much." she smiled.

"Giovanni has requested to see you, a grunt will be here to escort you."Courtney said as the door opened and a grunt entered. Orchid stepped off of the pedestal and followed the grunt to an elevator, the grunt pressed a button on the elevator that said 'P' on it and watched as the door closed. Orchid looked around the metal elevator, she was truly by herself for the first time in along time. She was ready to be given an assignment. The elevator dinged, bringing her back to reality. The doors opened and she stepped off of the elevator into a room with all the bosses. They were all sitting in chairs, except Archie who was sitting on a small love seat. Orchid smiled walking over and sitting on the love seat with Archie.

"Hey baby... come give me some sugar." Archie said smirking. Orchid smirked back, kissing Archie passionately as he moved his hands down her body to her hips.

"Mmm.... That's what I like. Now how about you go get me a drink." Archie said. Orchid obeyed standing up and walking over to a small table pouring Archie a drink, coming back and handing it to Archie. He grinned putting his arm around her waist.

"I've called you here to tell you that you are going on your first assignment today. There is a group of Hybrids causing all of us a lot of trouble. What you will do is go and attack them. Find out about them, come back. If you can capture one of them bring them here or just severely injure their team, so we can launch another attack tomorrow and take them out. Got it?" Giovanni said seriously.

"Yes sir." She said nodding.

"Say your goodbyes, you leave immediately." Giovanni said standing up along with everyone but Archie.

"Goodbye, and thank you everyone. I will not fail you." she said. The men got in the elevator and disappeared behind the elevators doors.

"Kiss my neck while Im talking to you." Archie said. She obeyed kissing and sucking on his neck.

"You better come back and not fail me. I am your master and you'll do anything I ask you. If you fail me..." Archie moved his hands around her neck and stood up lifting her into the air choking her.

"You WILL be punished." he growled dropping her. She looked up nodding.

"Y-yes master." She said softly standing up.

"Now go." he said crossing his arms. She kissed him goodbye and got on the elevator on her way to the coordinates she was given. 3

I cannot fail. I cannot fail.
    [/QUOTE]

Last edited:

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
    Years
  • Deacon Masterson

Deacon's eyes shot up as he watched the man's hand be engulfed in flames. "Finally, another hybrid!" Deacon thought to himself. "Woah, hold on there. I'm not here to fight you. I'm a hybrid too, see?" Deacon said. To reassure the man he stepped back a couple steps and held his palms out as a dark aura emanated around one and he shot a Dark Pulse into the air, while the other one had a blue aura emanate around it and he shot a Dragon Pulse into the air. "Your Houndoom looks pretty hurt. I'm afraid if it doesn't get some medical attention soon it will be in serious trouble. Deacon began to walk towards the man's Houndoom to heal it with a full restore, but stopped. He went back to his original position and sighed.

"To be honest, I only asked where you were going because you looked on edge and I was worried. You look live you've been in a fight. I am a hybrid myself, and I hate Team Rocket. I've tried to be a thorn in their side in the past, but things just aren't working out the way I'm trying to do them. I want to go to a place where I can feel valued. Somewhere where there's other hybrids. I was surprised when you showed me your power just now because I've never seen another hybrid apart from myself in the past. You look pretty hurt, and I would feel of great value if you would let me accompany you. You won't get much farther if you plan on going the rest of the way on your own to wherever you're going." Deacon said to the man. "By the way, what's your name?" Deacon asked the stranger. He held out his hand for the man to shake. "My name is Deacon. Deacon Masterson."

Last edited:

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray​
    Mood: Confident

As Val readied herself for battle, I took a few steps back. Then, I was greeted by Arryn, Who seemed worried.

"Be careful, Come back in one piece."

"I won't take long." I said to her, feeling somewhat more eased, knowing that she cares about my safety.
    Rex stood by me like a body guard, Ready attack the enemy if needed. Very reassuring.
    I never had people care about my well being... It actually feels nice.

Soon, My thoughts were interrupted by Shadow.

"Don't worry Gray, if you die, I will make sure Arryn is safe."

"If I die, You'll protect Arryn? Good to know. But that won't happen anytime soon, Instead, why don't you prepare for something more likely, Like you're funeral." I said to him with an Arrogant chuckle.

I ignored the rest of what he said, As I didn't care about his feelings and turned my attention towards the enemy.

Now, All I got to do is take this girl away from the house, She seems to be the type to play fair, So I can trust her when it comes to an official battle...

"Alright then. Take me to a place away from this house. I don't wanna let it get caught in the crossfire." I demanded her. "I don't care where, just somewhere away."

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story
    Years
  • jEUY3u5.png

Alek; Team Rocket

I may be the last person you want to hear from... but I had to let you know that I am leaving Kanto, and I won't be back.

Don't ask why I felt the need to tell you because I have no answer. Not one that you want to hear, anyway. I am sorry how I left things and hope that one day we can move past we can forget each other.

Madox misses you. So do I.

A.

Alek slams his palm down onto the letter spread neatly beneath his fingers. Small splinters puncture the paper and scrape his skin.

"You bitch," he breathes, not missing the irony. I spent a better half of the year trying to track her down and she sends me a letter? He taps the paper, eyes roaming over the return address.

Alek pulls out his top drawer to prepare a letter of his own for Giovanni, requesting an immediate relocation to Johto's Team Rocket base.

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
  • Val rolled her eyes slightly and sheathed her sword again, watching as Rex Bulked Up. "Well I wasn't going to use it on anyone but Gray. I'll take you on some other time if that's what you want, Fezzik." Despite knowing his name from the files, she thought that would be more appropriate for the large man. Her gaze returned to Gray and she inclined her head slightly, turning away to begin walking. "Alright then. Let's go." Without checking to see if he followed, trusting her Pokemon to catch her attention if he didn't as they were watching behind her through the tops of their Ultra Balls, she started through the city. Where's a good place for a fight? If I should win, the final location shouldn't matter much. But if he should somehow come out on top, I'll want to be near a base -- any base -- so that I can be revived. I won't throw this battle, but a loss here, while unlikely but always possible, will still be a win for me. Well, the closest one is the one in Goldenrod Tunnel. Funnily enough, as she'd been in thought, her feet had already begun to carry her in that direction.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray​
    Mood: Intrigued
    "Alright then. Let's go."

"Music to my ears..." I said as I began to follow her.

I didn't know where she was taking me, or if she was setting me up for a trap. But the one thing I did know, is that shes one of very few people who actually wouldn't mind fighting me. She was the first girl to accept a challenge from me.

Because of this, As I watched her walk. I found her sexually appealing in some aspect.
    She was confident in her abilities, Too bad someone like her can't be apart of the team. I'd rather have her than most of the garbage we've been getting so far.

I smirked as I continued to follow her.

I decided to spark up a conversation as we walked, wanting to get some more interesting responses from her.

"Don't you think it's a bit dangerous allowing me to follow you? I could be setting you up for a trap. I could have signaled my whole group to follow us and have them jump in during our fight. Are you prepared for that, or do you trust that I will stay true to this 1 on 1 battle?" I asked her, curious to hear her response.

Back