• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
  • watched Spring Breakers last night. all the backlash this film got is kind of ridiculous, but on the other hand, I totally understand why -- it's monotonous, it drags, and a lot of people see a bunch of 19-21 year olds partying and snorting coke and getting Fuckin Shitfaced and automatically kinda disregard it. but, man. this is not glorifying spring break culture -- you're not meant to see this shit and think it's fun, at least not in this movie. things take many a dark turn. the soundtrack is excellent, and the cinematography is often beautiful, and towards the end things get really bizarre and gritty, so if you're not into that whole "reckless fun" thing I mean just stick it out until the end. I don't have many unique thoughts about this film other than that it's actually quite great.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Watched San Andreas last week. Wasn't expecting much going in, and my feelings were justified. Felt like any other disaster movie released in the last decade or two. Laughing at the fact that, despite movie posters showing Dywane Johnson in rescue helicopter gear piloting a copter, the movie features roughly less than 30 minutes of helicopter footage featuring the titular, and most if all of it occurring in the first hour.

Years
  • Man of Steel

I think this a movie that I'll enjoy the more I watch it. Watched it for the 2nd time and I had a better time watching it than the first.

It's one of those that you'll appreciate it the more you see it, trust me. And moreso given the context from Batman V Superman that explains a lot of plot points in MoS.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Batman Returns

The best Batman movie in the anthology imo :)

It's one of those that you'll appreciate it the more you see it, trust me. And moreso given the context from Batman V Superman that explains a lot of plot points in MoS.

Yep, especially the destruction of Metropolis. When I saw all the destruction going on I was like 'Damn, everything is getting destroyed'. And they implemented that into the BvS plot! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    The last film I watched was Ted 2 in August which was really funny. I though it was much better than the first (even though I haven't watched Ted 1 in a long time :( )

pkmin3033

The Cat Returns. I wanted something relatively short to watch this afternoon, so I stuck this on...easily one of my favourite Ghibli movies~

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • The last movie I watched was We Are Marshall. I'm always up for a good sports or sad movie. We Are Marshall isn't my favorite, but I've not seen it for a while so I decided I might as well watch it.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • American Psycho

I finally got around to watching it. Great movie :)
    A lot of lines in that movie can serve as great quotes in your everyday life xD

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • American Psycho

I finally got around to watching it. Great movie :)
    A lot of lines in that movie can serve as great quotes in your everyday life xD

Blurryface

Cheer up, baby.
    Years
  • Last movie I watched was Wreck It Ralph, I only saw about 45 minutes of it however because I was at the dentist office with my mother. ;; The last movie I saw from beginning to end, however, was The Blind Side.

500th post, yay!

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
  • The last movie I've watched is A Nightmare on Elm Street. It is old but gold, though. Freddy is an very original character.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back