• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, its me

Years
  • Hey there,
    my name is SonCorne or just Corné
    i live in the netherlands
    my hobbies are mostly pokemon and fansubbing anime and youtube
    my birthday is 29th august
    and my favorite food is spaghetti
    i don't know what else i should say so i'll just stop here :D

greetz,
    SonCorne

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    i was wondering if after all these years youd like to meet

Hello from the other side! (Of denmark, I'm in sweden) Welcome to PC! I hope you'll show us some of your work in the fan creations sections we have :3 but most of all that you'll have a good time here, it's a great place to make the friends you never knew you always needed. See you around!

Years
  • And hello from someone on uh, the other side of the world. How are you doing by the way?

Rika aka Pikachu suggested the creative sections for you, but do feel free to visit whatever else interests you since there is diversity on this forum, even with some stuff you wouldn't usually see on an online Pokemon forum.

I'll leave the exploring to you because well, it's more awesome to discover things yourself but if you ever need me my profile is just a click away!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ohhh Corne, nomnomnom. Nice username! And welcome; good to have you here, and you can call me Dragon. I really like playing pokemon games too, ever since the early 90s, and hey, I really can't wait for the new pokemon game coming out for 2016, since I'm sure it will be a blast! And hooray for spaghetti, love it myself! But yeah, great having you, have a waaaailord of a time! Enjoy your weekend, and I hope we will become great friends!~

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • SO HALLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE~*~*~

...of the Atlantic. |D Welcome to PC! I've never actually been to the Netherlands, but I the people I've met from there were always fantastic. Hope you enjoy your way around the forums. Let us know if you have any questions ^___^

Years
  • Spaghetti hnnng. One of my favorite foods too haha. Welcome, Corné. ♥

What anime do you watch?? I've been more into it lately and am currently keeping up with Fairy Tail S2, One Punch Man, Noragami S2, and Haikyuu S2. Also trying to finish Akatsuki no Yona before starting Code Geass... that's on top of the manga I read weekly/monthly. Maybe we can blab anime sometimes! ;p

Enjoy your time here and hope you've been settling in well so far!

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Welkom SonCorne! Ik hoop dat je het leuk gaat vinden hier!

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Hello from the oth-- I mean Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here! My favorite food is uhm, Pizza i guess? I love to eat anything delicious tbh!

Years
  • Hey there Corñe , Welcome to PC . I also like spaghetti so much . Do u ever tried any hack if not u should probably try one because they are also so much fun. Try to stick around and enjoy your time here. If u run in any trouble or feel bored just msg me or any other PC member.Everybody here is more than happy to help new comers.
    Okay then Ja Ne .

Back