• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is it silly that...

LinearAxel

That Dream...Make it Come True!
    Years
    That I'm so excited about this RP I've started that I can't sleep? I keep thinking of things to add as it progresses and ways to make it different and exciting-- It's been a long time since I rp'ed in a group so fun.

Anyway, do other people get this excited, or am I just easy to hype up?

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    No, it's a perfectly normal feeling to feel hyped as you watch your little baby take small steps and anticipate when it soon learns to crawl, then walk, then perhaps take to the limitless skies~ =]

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    It's that feeling of childish glee that fills you up, and that's great, haha. Anything that makes you feel the night-before-christmas feeling is great. I'd say it's a bit silly, but it's a good silly~

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I get so excited when I make new RPs or new characters. I love making more things to explore and I end up writing down so many ideas but I don't really go into detail when I list them. So then I've got a list of like 10-15 things that just say 'big bad city guy' or 'three headed golden skeleton man'. Such fun.

Years
    It might be silly, but if it is you're far from being the only silly one. I get crazy hyped up over RPs a lot of the time, it's one of the things that makes the effort worth it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It's not silly! Those feelings are the feelings of a truly dedicated roleplayer and I AM SO PROUD OF YOU

I still get hyped every time I submit a new RP c:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    It's always the same for me. I get a little too excited whenever a new RP pops up, decide to SU, then lose interest for a few weeks before getting hyped up as a new chapter begins.

I'm working on that losing interest part though.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    That, my friend, is what you call HYPE!!!!!!!!!1!! I am very hype about anything and everything I participate in, whether I write it or not, as long as it's hype-worthy I HYPE!!!!1! My HYPE also lasts quite a bit and it's probably because I have nothing better to do. Glad to know we have a fellow HYPER-er here, here is your starter pack:

Is it silly that...

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    That, my friend, is what you call HYPE!!!!!!!!!1!! I am very hype about anything and everything I participate in, whether I write it or not, as long as it's hype-worthy I HYPE!!!!1! My HYPE also lasts quite a bit and it's probably because I have nothing better to do. Glad to know we have a fellow HYPER-er here, here is your starter pack:

Is it silly that...

When I saw this gifset, I was immediately hyped for Dust because the amount of characters is just amazing.

Also I am the only one frowning lol

Hexoc

Azumarill Lover
    Years
    Don't we all get hyped up when a new RP that seems cool pops up, or when we have our own RP ideas? It might be silly, but what's life without a little silliness?

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    It is great you feel that way! I remember being accepted into a couple recent RPs and being so excited for what was to come. I would spend at least hour each day it felt like, just thinking of ideas and development i could do with my characters. So I can only imagine being a GM and all the thoughts and excitement that must come with that! Your excitement is a good quality to have for this area, it'll do well for you when it comes to GM'ing.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
    That feeling is da bomb diggity
    it's been a long time since i've gotten that probs cause i haven't been in an rp in forever :') but nonetheless its great that you're getting hyped up
    so no it's not silly but i am very jealous >.>

LinearAxel

That Dream...Make it Come True!
    Years
    ;; - ;; You guuuys!

You guys are the best!

Well then! I shall embrace this hype! ^^

It's that feeling of childish glee that fills you up, and that's great, haha. Anything that makes you feel the night-before-christmas feeling is great. I'd say it's a bit silly, but it's a good silly~

You're right! What's life without silliness? Very dull, that's what!

I get so excited when I make new RPs or new characters. I love making more things to explore and I end up writing down so many ideas but I don't really go into detail when I list them. So then I've got a list of like 10-15 things that just say 'big bad city guy' or 'three headed golden skeleton man'. Such fun.

YES, THIS! I do this too. Jot something down at 4 am, and then the next morning go '...what does this even mean?'

It's not silly! Those feelings are the feelings of a truly dedicated roleplayer and I AM SO PROUD OF YOU

I still get hyped every time I submit a new RP c:

c= Senpai is proud of me! The hype just gets better!

Is it silly that...

HYPE STARTER PACK ACHIEVED! BEGIN TO HYPE!!!!!!!!1!!!

It is great you feel that way! I remember being accepted into a couple recent RPs and being so excited for what was to come. I would spend at least hour each day it felt like, just thinking of ideas and development i could do with my characters. So I can only imagine being a GM and all the thoughts and excitement that must come with that! Your excitement is a good quality to have for this area, it'll do well for you when it comes to GM'ing.

I hope so! I plan to use this excitement as fuel to make a really exciting experience for everyone. <3

That feeling is da bomb diggity
    it's been a long time since i've gotten that probs cause i haven't been in an rp in forever :') but nonetheless its great that you're getting hyped up
    so no it's not silly but i am very jealous >.>

COME BACK TO THE RP LIFE, FRIEND! =c

Back