• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] For All Have Sinned

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Ah, well I'm going to extend my 48 hours by another 24, but with a good reason! Don't hate me.

I totally forgot that I have an exam tomorrow, which means today is full of cramming for my exam so I don't completely fail it. It's the weekend after that and I'm pretty much free, so I'll be able to get the post done. Off to studying then! x_x

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Let's not bring up sore subjects, shall we? Kidding, it was fine, I won't know for sure for another week or so.

Alright comrades! I've finally posted, sorry that took a bit longer than expected. I'm really bad at following deadlines I set for myself. I look forward to all the posts that follow. If you're confused on anything let me know, though if it can be asked in IC that's a better option. ;)

Also, Eileithyia is actually my character for the RP and not an NPC just so that's clear...er. I'll have my SU for her up some time in the near future, which I hope will be soon. I do have another exam this week so this time I won't make any promises, haha.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016

Hey guys, it's been nearly a week since I've posted and no one has posted ( :( ) nor has the majority talked about their situation (for not posting). I've talked to a few people so I know their situations and a timeline of when they're going to post, but I'd really appreciate an update or some sort of message. Thank guys! :)

Years
  • Sorry for the wait, I'll probably get a post up across the next few days. I'm up for JPing though if anyone would like to interact.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I've really no good excuse. I have been waiting for others to post because I haven't known what to say, exactly, and want more material to work with. However, I will post tomorrow.

Years
  • I've really no good excuse. I have been waiting for others to post because I haven't known what to say, exactly, and want more material to work with. However, I will post tomorrow.

I've felt pretty much the same as this, was just kind of hoping that somebody else would post to give something to work with, but I'll start making a post right now. :D

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Had a pretty busy week, will try to get something up within the next few days.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Will have a post soon-ish. Too many academic and extracurricular stuff happening. I can only post on OOC threads and theater threads. :/

Years
  • Sorry for my lack of posting, but I've been really sick and now I just don't know what to do in all honesty. I can't think of a single thing my character would do in the current situation.

Years
  • Maybe just go ahead and advance the plot a bit Retro? Thats really all I can think of. Its good to let everyone get a chance to get their character to speak, but not advancing until everyone responds might be a bit of a mistake in my opinion...

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Maybe just go ahead and advance the plot a bit Retro? Thats really all I can think of. Its good to let everyone get a chance to get their character to speak, but not advancing until everyone responds might be a bit of a mistake in my opinion...

You're correct, I wasn't going to wait until everyone responded but do it once 3-4 people responded that way it came off as more realistic. Life got in the way...

I'll be putting up a post today, I'm finished with all my exams and papers. We'll get moving. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Posted!

I'm tired so there's mistakes that I cannot be bothered to fix, but I really owe you guys a post so I didn't want to wait until morning! :)

Back