• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Would you like a Pokemon Sun and Moon starter as a guest customer?

• Total voters

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
Also Jauntier I think you're a good artist if you drew all the art for Cornered On The Market! You should definitely draw comics!

Oh, you.

I did draw Castiel, Goro, and Amaryllis. Amaryllis was especially hard for me for whatever reason, and I'd redraw her if I could bother to, but perhaps it's for the best.

Thank you. That's a count of three.

Evyl

t r a g i c
Years
Draw my character beating up Grelzar's character, as a representation of what would happen in real life.

Jauntier

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
Draw my character beating up Grelzar's character, as a representation of what would happen in real life.

Yeah, actually, let's talk about what we notice of characters and the way things are unfolding so far.

Missions are an independent little project and a way to have your character shine on their own outside of the group. I typically choose based on which characters would be more fitting for the required roles, or which ones would give me some creative results.

So far, we have Varien the Kecleon employing his skills of camouflage, despite his unchangeable stomach pattern and his flush of color from emotion every once in a while. We also have Gabriel the Weavile, currently still in the hatch, looking around to check for stragglers so he can make a clean escape.

At the same time, there is an impending something coming from somewhere that I will address in my next post.

Oooh, the potential for our first conflict here is so strong! I really wonder how it will pan out!

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Well as much as I would love to better my writing, I think I'm going to have to drop out. I got too much going on right now and cannot seem to find free time to dedicate to writing and see this only getting worse in the future. I apologize and hope the best for you all with the RP!

Hopefully this is early enough in the story not to affect anything.

Jauntier

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
Well as much as I would love to better my writing, I think I'm going to have to drop out. I got too much going on right now and cannot seem to find free time to dedicate to writing and see this only getting worse in the future. I apologize and hope the best for you all with the RP!

Hopefully this is early enough in the story not to affect anything.

That's fine, I understand.

Would you like to make an exiting post? Perhaps Kaze finds he's got the symptoms of a flu and feels it best to go home? Or should I have Castiel find him unconscious in the Supply Room and drape a sheet over him?

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
Years
That last one would be hilarious. I will delay posting to await y'all's decision on this, for it may slightly alter some things in my post, for the sake of reacting to it.

Edit: Nevermind, getting ready to post, will glaze over Kazé.

Last edited:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
I'm sure you can come up with something much more humorous than I would. Besides that I haven't had a lick of inspiration for writing in a while.

You can just write me out however you see fit in your next post.

I'll see you all around when ever I have time to log back onto the site. Audios

Jauntier

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
I'm sure you can come up with something much more humorous than I would. Besides that I haven't had a lick of inspiration for writing in a while.

You can just write me out however you see fit in your next post.

I'll see you all around when ever I have time to log back onto the site. Audios

We all will just glaze over your character. If you at any point think you can return and we have a slot left, you may. Only because you technically are not fired.

Take care, lad.

Jauntier

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
I will be posting late tonight. I've a full day of social formalities going on. Got to get in the good graces of my peers, you know.

And guys, don't be shy to get cozy with your bosses. You'll learn a lot about them if you socialize with them in the future. They're the kingpin of your close-knit family! At least, if you care enough to bother to, that is. But it will give you assured personal benefits, if you do it right.

Xtrashy

Shy - Like really shy, super shy, like, extra shy.
Years
APPLICATION FOR: Forget-Me-Not

NAME: Spora

SPECIES: Parasect

LEVEL: 29

MOVESET: Spore, Fury Cutter, Slash, Brick Break

APPEARANCE: Her mushroom is a slightly lighter shade of red, and her spots are shaped in heptagons. (7 sided shapes)

PERSONALITY: Spora is quite a dour sort of girl, not incredibly talkative for the most part. Though when she does say something, it's either sarcastic or helpful in someway, for the most part. A negative outlook on life is constantly under her viewpoint, she's often lazy, or unmotivated most of the time.

BACKGROUND: Spora is a parasect of simple things, like sitting under the shade, or watching the night sky. She comes from a family of many, several siblings, all too annoying for her to bother with on any occasion. She left home mostly cause she was tired of listening to people tell her to do something with herself, and took odd jobs until she came to Jubilee. Where she saw the offer to be a shop hand at a nearby store she took it without hesitation. She wasn't much of a person for manual labor, but store work seemed to agree with her for the most part.

Last edited:

Jauntier

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
APPLICATION FOR: Forget-Me-Not

Yes.
Your application is pending. The move Slash is learned at a level higher than a level 22 Parasect. You may choose another move or change your level to at least 27 (Paras learns Slash at level 27).

EDIT: Spora the Parasect is accepted.

Last edited:

Jauntier

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
UPDATE FOR PLAYERS: There have been updates to the Rules and a clarification in the F.A.Q. For those wishing to sign up, your character cannot know the move Future Sight. Using it as a means to fortell the future bends the outcome of the plot to try and meet whatever vague standards your character predicts or portends, and so it is not allowed. I have also added a clarification in the following question of the FAQ, as indicated in orange:

Q: Is this a modern setting and are my Pokemon basically like people?
A: Yes, bar operating cell phones and the internet. Pokemon don't have access to those respective towers and service providers. They're just Pokemon, after all. Despite that, it does not mean that cell phones, computers, and laptops do not exist, merely that they are inoperable in those regards. Another point concerning our cast all being Pokemon is the same reason that in the application template below, I don't want your character to have a surname. This is my only personal preference; I just find it strange to have Pokemon with last names.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Oh, Xtra! It's been a while. Welcome back to Cat-M! Looks like we're on the same team this time around.

My post should be up and written in an hour or so. I was busy designing my new image.

Back