• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tell Me a Story...

Years
  • I want to hear all of your favorite stories, meaning stories from roleplays. What's one of your favorite roleplay moments? What made you smile, cry, or angry? Let me know, fam.

Years
  • There's so many... There is honestly so much I could list. Giron and Quantum meeting or Nerite's almost drowning her new friend in Titans (WOOOLLLVVERRRIINNNESSS), the fact that the consciousness of a zombie in Outbreak turned out to still be present, trapped in a body that was compelled to tear their friends and family apart (as seen through Klippy's character Mark) and basically all the plots past, present and future in Gunpowder immediately spring to mind. That's just the tip of the iceberg too.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    fam replying

Off the top of my head, I remember feeling pretty accomplished when Rina polished off the entire Forget-Me-Not project area all by herself.

Reflection threads like these really remind me how few thorough roleplay experiences I've actually had...

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Oh man, being new to the RPT I don't have many stories from here, but I do have a few Tabletop RPG stories, mostly involving my players since I'm pretty much forced to be Perma-DM. Some of them involve mechanics more than actual role-play, but there is an RP related one that comes to mind of just how raw luck saved the players. Hopefully this isn't horribly off topic.

I present: The Worst Heist (I've Ever Seen)

Spoiler:

I do have other stories, some I recall better than this one. But this is the one I'll share since it is both SFW and more fitting with actual roleplaying rather than any kind of game mechanics.

Years
  • Oh man, being new to the RPT I don't have many stories from here, but I do have a few Tabletop RPG stories, mostly involving my players since I'm pretty much forced to be Perma-DM. Some of them involve mechanics more than actual role-play, but there is an RP related one that comes to mind of just how raw luck saved the players. Hopefully this isn't horribly off topic.

I present: The Worst Heist (I've Ever Seen)

Spoiler:

I do have other stories, some I recall better than this one. But this is the one I'll share since it is both SFW and more fitting with actual roleplaying rather than any kind of game mechanics.

Could you write this into a comedic short story and post it in Fan Fiction & Writing for me to read?

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    I should, add more substance to it rather than try to force my memory of what happened and what was said.

Plus I'm always up for more writing practice. I'll have to focus on that when I have some more time.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • the fact that the consciousness of a zombie in Outbreak turned out to still be present, trapped in a body that was compelled to tear their friends and family apart (as seen through Klippy's character Mark)

I remember everybody flipping their shit in the OOC, that was so horrible! Then we had "Dreamland" where the zombie Mark who had burned was STILL alive, and like couldn't die, but was trapped in its own zombified head...

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I would give more, but I'd just be repeating what was said by gimmepie above. (Gunpowder, Titans and Outbreak <3)

One I distinctly remember though was during the secret santa event, where the evil rhyming santa elf Tinkles and the leotard-clad Brazilian-Russian acrobat Rayenne teamed up to gift a wifi router to a giant cookie-baking snake-like rock monster living in the core of the earth.

...yes, that sounds about right.

Emakrul

To Hell and Back
    Years
  • The first time I ever played an rp was D&D. My friends had all played a bunch together before and I had no idea that the game was taken so seriously. (Just normal, not a joke serious.). So we make it through our first cave and get to town where this little boy is begging for money. He comes up to me, and puts out his hands and I say to our DM "can I cut off his hands?"

"Uhh, yeah?"

"Then I cut off his hands."

They never invited me to a other D&D after that.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • The first time I ever played an rp was D&D. My friends had all played a bunch together before and I had no idea that the game was taken so seriously. (Just normal, not a joke serious.). So we make it through our first cave and get to town where this little boy is begging for money. He comes up to me, and puts out his hands and I say to our DM "can I cut off his hands?"

"Uhh, yeah?"

"Then I cut off his hands."

They never invited me to a other D&D after that.

That reminds me...

"The man runs into a shop and slides a bar across the door."
    "Do I have a torch?"
    "Yeah why?"
    "I set his shop on fire."

Oh the joys of having a chaotic neutral in the group... I love you Del Amakiir you magnificent bastard <3

Emakrul

To Hell and Back
    Years
  • I was going to play lawful neutral/ lawful good but one of my D&D mates was... Using "smokescreen" quite often and took such a long time to play each of his turns and he had a pet who's stats I knew at this point because he looked them up ever 30 seconds after forgetting them again and again. 3 years later I remember it attacked with two D3.... Anyway, my alignment changed.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I have many fav moments from Crossroads <3 And from old journey RPs too. And when me and Ben did the Secret Santa RP haha.

I also really liked in Atlantis Awakening when I had my flying char go up the Eiffel Tower and spot the bad guy flinging meteors down at the city.

And I still really liked reading the ending to Pokémon Odyssey! The first one.

Reactions: SV
    Years
  • I think my personal favorite was either the end of Odyssey: A New Beginning, or where my character, The Swift, died in it. Very touching moments in both. I loved them both. I really haven't been apart of a roleplay that's lasted very long other than that one.

Reactions: SV
    Back