• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] EVERYBODY IS A POKEMON (OOC) - RP finished!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
pokemon: A V V SUPER STRONG CHERRIM
name: MORTON
likes: FIGHTING PEOPEL, SEETHING ANGER, UNNECESSARY VIOLENCE, REBELLION, COOKIES, HUGS, THINGS RESEMBLING LOVE, ROMANCE, UNDERLINGS, BEING A HERO, MORE SEETHING ANGER, ACTUALLY REALLY ANGER, PUNCHING THINGS, STRONG
dislikes: THINGS THAT DON'T LIKE FIGHTING, PEOPLE THAT DONT LIKE FIGHTING, WIMPS, NOT FIGHTERS, THINGS THAT TAKE HIS THINGS, THINGS THAT DON'T LISTEN TO HIM, PEOPLE THAT DON'T LISTEN TO HIM, ANYTHING THAT MAKES HIM MAD ON PURPOSE, ANYTHING THAT MAKES HIM MAD ON ACCIDENT,
bio: MORTON GOT REALLY MAD ALL THE TIME SO HE TRAINED SO THAT WHEN HE MAD HE COULD PUNCH THINGS VERY REALLY HARD WITH HIS MADNESS. HE WAS RAISED BY A LOVING FAMILY BUT HE WAS STILL ANGRY EVEN AS A BABY SO HE ASSEMBLED A SMALL MILITIA IN HIS MIDDLE SKOOL AND THEY FOUGHT ANYTHING THAT COULD FIGHT. THEN HE WENT TO FIGHT PEOPLE IN HIGH SKOOL AND COLLEG. BUT HE GOT KICKED OUT. NOW HE FIGHTS EVERYONE EVERYWHERE AS A BOXER. HE GONNA BE A HERO BUT A ANGRY HERO. HE FIGHTS NOW BECAUSE HE LIKES HITTING THINGS HEROICALLY.
color of your soul: WHITE. BUT LIKE AN OFF WHITE. LIKE A CREAM? WHEAT YES THE COLOR WHEAT.

THIS FONT WAS REALLY STRON SO I THING YOU CAN GET THE IDEA BEHIND MY CHARACTER LOL
Amazing you are accepte <33

RYE ANNE

BsMV-_sCIAExO0p.png
latest
BsMV-_sCIAExO0p.png

20 // GARBAGE // FEMALE I THINK

THIS IS A CSS TEST, NO BODY MOVE. HEY RIKA, IS MY CSS OKAY?
Amazing. If I could accept your css I would but I can't because I have alredy.

I want whatever they're havin.
Soul: BLU BABIDY BABADA BABA DE BABA DA
Join us, you know you want to. (also join us on Discord)

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
THISIS BSIG CHARCTERS GROWTH

pokemon: redpandamon
name: ja cob sarto rius
likes: a llo f th e food be cause food isg oo dsot hat swha tie atbu tal sog ir ls
dislikes: n to hi n gbeca useh ateis bad andn oonesh ouldht aeany thing becau seh ate isb ac
bio: i m a d e s o m e h i t s o n g s l i k e sw e a t s h i r t t h a t e v e r y o n e l i k e s a n d l i s t e n s t o b e c a u s e i m r e a l l y c o o l a n d e v e r y o nelovesme
color of your soul: ho t

LOOJ ITS 100 WORS

Last edited by a moderator:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
13774369_1159145324127815_1947703873_n.jpg

pokemon: hedgeheg
name: ©blood_skull_boi84
likes: hurtin people, bein badass, motorcycles, nine inch nails (the band), killing, death, punk rock, jinco jeans, skulls, darkness,ninne inch nails (on finger), earings,
dislikes: niceness, happiness, levis, karma police from pokecommunity fuck you kp stop showin everyone my deviantart you peace of shit, trent razner, short nails, sunshine, life, my dad, football, CSS
bio: coldsteel was born with a special power. he was stronger than all his classmates in the sonic fighting academy. he served in the sanic military fighting shadow and in the final battel against shadow they were fighting and shadow turned him to the darkness and coldsteel turned against sanic and killed him. he lost a part of his ear in the battle which is why he doesnt not have a part of his ear, pls stop PMing me askin me why thats why. also earings arent gurly fuk u karma police you pokemon scamer
color of your soul: purple (not the gurly kind the manly kind)

psssh...nothin personnel...kid...

Last edited by a moderator:

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
Name: BLARZIGORD420
POKEMON: BIDOOF
BIO: 100 WORDS
SOUL: SLIME GREEN

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
pokemon: A HYBROID BETWEEN ASH-GRENINJKA AND PRIMAL DIALGA
name: W.D. GASTER BOB, LORD OF HYPERDEATH
HIS LIKES AND DISLIKES ARE NOT THE BUSINESS OF YOU MERE MORTALS
HIS LIFE IS NOT THE BUSINESS OF YOU MERE MORTALS
color of your soul: EWERY COLOR

Last edited:

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
pokemon: ratata who is in the top percent or ratata lol
name: nayR
age: 4 i was born in a leap year so im actually 4 im not lying
likes: im a hardcore gamer so i like video games like flappu bird and candy grush and pokemon go mystic 4 lyfe lol i also like cocolate andpizza alot i also like to dress super stylish
dislikes: mean people and also undetale because inever played it but everyone else did and they talk about it without me
bio: i am smart and a food person so everuone likes me even tho im can be a little clumsy one time i was chasing a dog and there was a hill but i didnf see it so i fell down and bumped my haed i got a bruise it was pretty bad but its okay becasue im still normal like everone else it didnt shake my brain or anything dont worry i remember hearing that sometime swhen you hit your head it cam make you wierd or dumb no offense its okay if your wierd or dumb cause everyones perfect
color of your soul: red becaus eit is my favorite color

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm going to SU as the dangerous legendary pokemon who will be the antagonist or friend who knows? Who knows?

dark_primal_dialga_by_1000_degrees.jpg

pokemon: DIALGA, A Black One And Orange
name: Doryan
likes: Books, Machines, Gold And Other Gems And Expensive Things
dislikes: Children, Dirt, Trees, Thieves, Kids
bio: Doryan lived her life as a lovely librarian in Fuchsia City. She dated a scientist at the lab and also the warden of the safari zone and also a really good surfer who lived on the islands. She wasn't too lovely though, because she really hated the kids who came and wanted to borrow books and whatnot. She wished that she lived in the ancient or classical times when the air was cleaner and people were cooler, or in the future where machines were smart and humans weren't needed. Sometimes she just wants to burst into rage and kill things.
color of your soul: Red Like Her Gem But Slightly More Orange
theme song:

Years
Pokemon - Shiny Lopunny
Name - D'Brickshaw
Gender - Male
Age - 23
Backstory -
My father left our family when i was 12. he went to be with another woman. my mother died soon after, leaving me with my 2 sisters. eventually, someone found us and sent us all to different foster homes. I swore revenge on my father and have been training by myself for years. then i transformed into a pink, cute, little bunny thats half the size that i used to be. no-one takes me seriously anymore, even with my buff physique. i eventually decided revenge wasn't the best option. i then became a bagger at poke-mart. when the clerk would give me the eyes, i would smack him and remind him that i'm a dude.

Aura color - Black as my soul.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Alright, Circuit + DLMuerte + Karma Police + Geras + adventure are accepted!

The rest of y'all, step up yo game. 100 word bios. Actual ish genders and colors and names pls. Ish.

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
Years
gdf12aM.jpg

POKEMON:
Missingno.

NAME:
Charles "Ryan" Xavier

He identifies as a transexual apachi helicopter.

- Walking through walls.
- Speed Runs.
- Five Nights at Freddy's.

DISLIKES:
- Fuckbois
- Letters
- Legitimately getting master balls.
- Pecan Pie.

BIO:
Once there was a scientist. A really good scientist who did cool science stuff and such. One day he was experimenting on pokémon cloning, kinda like what Bill did in RBY, crazy bastard, shit hit the fan and the machine went boom covering him in glitch goo and sending an invisible wave of poke energy across the world into the hearts and souls of the people. Turning everyone into pokémon. But the glitch goo was special and he became a super glitch pokemon with glitch powers called missingno. His wife left him and his kids died so he wants revenge.

AURA COLOUR:

Invisibubble.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Pokemon - Shiny Lopunny
Name - D'Brickshaw
Gender - Male
Age - 23
Backstory -
My father left our family when i was 12. he went to be with another woman. my mother died soon after, leaving me with my 2 sisters. eventually, someone found us and sent us all to different foster homes. I swore revenge on my father and have been training by myself for years. then i transformed into a pink, cute, little bunny thats half the size that i used to be. no-one takes me seriously anymore, even with my buff physique. i eventually decided revenge wasn't the best option. i then became a bagger at poke-mart. when the clerk would give me the eyes, i would smack him and remind him that i'm a dude.

Aura color - Black as my soul.
acceoted, beautiful.

gdf12aM.jpg

POKEMON:
Missingno.

NAME:
Charles "Ryan" Xavier

He identifies as a transexual apachi helicopter.

- Walking through walls.
- Speed Runs.
- Five Nights at Freddy's.

DISLIKES:
- Fuckbois
- Letters
- Legitimately getting master balls.
- Pecan Pie.

BIO:
Once there was a scientist. A really good scientist who did cool science stuff and such. One day he was experimenting on pokémon cloning, kinda like what Bill did in RBY, crazy bastard, shit hit the fan and the machine went boom covering him in glitch goo and sending an invisible wave of poke energy across the world into the hearts and souls of the people. Turning everyone into pokémon. But the glitch goo was special and he became a super glitch pokemon with glitch powers called missingno. His wife left him and his kids died so he wants revenge.

AURA COLOUR:

Invisibubble.
Okay apaprently you are the true antagonist. Well played sir, I didn't see that coming. I guess we should kill your char after mine. Or something like that. PLOT THICKNENS!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 25, 2018

GEORGE WASHINGTON
351.png

279 YEAR OLD SUPPOSEDLY MALE SCIENTIST AND DAREDEVIL

POKEMON: CASTFORM

LIKES: DANCING, THE WEATHER, EVERY POKEMON AND HUMAN, MAKING SALAD

DISLIKES: CALMNESS, FALLING OBJECTS, NO POKEMON OR HUMAN, MAKING SALAD

BIO: THIS PERSON LIVED IN A CITY HE WAS A SCIENTIST, A SCIENTIST FOR 242.27157472618 YEARS UNTIL THE THING HAPPENED AND HE AND EVERYONE ELSE TURNED INTO A POKEMON.
HE HAD MANY GREAT ADVENTURES AS A HUMAN. HE WAS THE FIRST SCIENTIST TO DISCOVER YOU CAN NOT WALK ON THE CLOUDS IN THE SKY. HE WAS ALSO THE FIRST TO DISCOVER THAT RAIN DID NOT COME FROM HEAVEN, BUT FROM MANY BRONZONG. HE WAS ALSO THE FIRST TO DISCOVER MULTIPLE NEW POKEMON FROM A PARALLEL UNIVERSE CALLED SUPER MARIO. SOME POKEMON NAMES THAT HE NAMED WERE KOOPA, DRY BONES AND LUIGI.

COLOR OF SOUL: CLEAR

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
dud, you need to be a pokemon, because everybody is a pokemon. Othwr than that it's good

I forgot to let you know that everybody can wake up somewhere in Fuchsia City but not necessarily next to someone else. You could either have gone to sleep and woke up in your home as a pokemon, or been somewhere else and fainted when it happened, like Doryan.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
Are... Are you ALL drunk? Am I drunk? WHAT IS GOING ON I CANT EVEN. (BC im odd, duh)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Are... Are you ALL drunk? Am I drunk? WHAT IS GOING ON I CANT EVEN. (BC im odd, duh)

This is a RP, of course (: you have to make a proper SU if you want to join. Bio needs to be 100 words. And all IC posts should be 100 words. Great fun ~<3

Back