• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] EVERYBODY IS A POKEMON (IC) - RP finished!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
The huge black Dialga with orange stripes and a hellish red glowing gem on its chest which pulsated as its dark heart beat, wait I forgot what I was saying. Oh right. Doryan marched through the streets of Fuchsia in rage and happened to whip her enormous tail to the left. The roof of Misha's house flew off and landed on top of a car in the alley behind.

"Dear lord," Doryan said as she noticed, but since she was still slightly agitated and enraged, it mostly came out as "RRROAAAOOAOAOBBBRBRB GLB!"

The clouds were slowly turning darker and red.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years

Johnny Yates
Z7vFyBu.png
He tried to climb up the sheets but it just ended up slipping off and bringing the bundle of blankets and clothes on top of him. After scrambling out from underneath the laundry. He saw the pile and his eyes formed a route to climb up. He climbed the pile and lifted himself up on to the bed. He tried to jump up to the shelf but failed. He managed to get on top of the radiator and then pull himself up on to the windowsill. He looked out and stared in awe at the complicated city ready to explore.

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Ryenne woke with his mind on the booty. Another bootylicious day had begun, and he was on point to hunt some out. He tried to pull the covers off himself. But no arms. Oh well, this one minor setback wasn't going to stop his hunt fo dat booty. Stumbling out of bed somehow, dragging the covers off with him, Ryenne found himself standing on tiny legs and weighed down by a massive tail. He hopped towards the mirror and found himself staring at a weird looking wooper. He tried to leave, tripped and slid onwards towards the door. Booty time.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
Chanel stared at her reflection. She needed answers. And trustworthy people. Her sorority was empty; she had to go out and recruit new pledges lest her queendom fall. And what better beacon of hope, than herself, in these trying times of panic and madness? She typed up a scathing email to those traitorous trollops, banishing them. Then, she began to prepare to go out.

Her veil was shabby, but with her talents, she could easily make it work. Nothing a bit of makeup and accessories and a bit of Gucci couldn't fix. She left the house, feeling like a billionaire.​

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
The first thing blood_skull_boi felt was the closest emotion he could feel to happiness. Which was darkness yes darkness is an emotion stop pming me about it

That lasted until he realized he wasn't just a hedgeheg, he was pokemon hedgeheg. And white at that. Rage consumed him and he tore down the mirror from the wall. How many jinco jeans could a hedgeheg wear to make white look cool? blood_skull_boi screamed at gods he didn't believe in. After all that he had been through his entire life, he couldn't believe this. This was the last straw.

Scamed by pokemon.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
GATOViX.png

While trying to sit on his bed, or something resembling sitting on the bed, Misha's hovering finally no longer needed conscious thought. The phantom limb actions started decreasing, too. Misha was rather pleased with himself.

He grabbed his belt and Poké Ball holster off his nightstand. Four occupied; two empty. Misha probably couldn't wear a belt anymore, he guessed. He pulled one out of its slot, his Luxray's, about to open it.

The entire roof of his house was abruptly ripped away. Seemingly unperturbed by the giant steel-dragon monster, Misha flatly told himself, "Answers it is, then."

Then he screamed.

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022

RYE ANNE

BsMV-_sCIAExO0p.png
latest
BsMV-_sCIAExO0p.png

20 // TRASH HUMAN? // FEMALE I THINK

Before Anne could figure out how to dial a cell phone in her new body to call an ambulance, or well anyone to help, a loud roar caused her to drop the phone and knock the battery out. Stupid cheap phone is going to be the death of me. Crouching down was no easy task when the majority of her body was torso now, but she soon found her way onto the floor.

After a few attempts she managed to grab the phone and battery, some rumbling outside told her that she would soon be out of time for help.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Something screamed, and made Doryan look down. Way way down. A tiny Mismagius apparently resided in the house which she had just demolished. So tiny that it could be a kid. Kids are awful.

"You there," she said, actually calm enough to make the words get through the roaring subwoofer in her throat and possibly even reach the possible kid's nonexistent ears. "Are you a kid?"

The sky above them reddened more and more. The post grew and grew. Soon, over 80 words had been typed, while Doryan patiently waited for the possible kid to answer the question she asked.

Songbird

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
GATOViX.png

"Are you a kid?"

Oh, goody, it's a Pokémon. Maybe we can talk. So he hoped. There was only contempt in the giant beast's beady red eyes as big as his head. The sky was looking ever bloodier. Was it that he was a Mismagius? Or did it just hate Misha in particular?

Before he knew it, his speechless contemplation had already taken up half the post. He had to speak, but didn't think it would hear, until it lowered its head into the house, glaring feet away.

Face to face, he answered, "I'm 23, thanks. And what are you?"

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
"Twenty-three," the Dialga grunted, still somewhat audible through the rumbling. "Humans of that age can barely cook their own meals or stand on their own two feet these days. Disgusting!"

She was about to flare up, when realization struck her. "But you are not human. You are a pokémon. Twenty-three is not childish for a pokémon. Perhaps you will be tolerable."

Moving her feet a bit, she realized that she kept smashing into cars and other unimportant things on the street.

"Would you mind floating up here instead, so I can hear what you say without bending my poor neck?"

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
SO... THEN... I'M NOT A HUMAN ANYMORE? THERE'S CLEARLY A VAPOREON LOOKING BACK AT ME, AND I THINK I JUST SAT ON MY TAIL... OH, YEAH, I CAN FEEL IT NOW. GREAT.

WITH NO REAL IDEA AS TO WHAT TO DO NOW, STEVE, WHO NOW KNEW HE WAS NO LONGER A TYPICAL HUMAN, BEGAN TO DO NON-TYPICAL HUMAN THINGS. HE WALKED OUT OF HIS HOUSE AND ONTO THE STREET, AND SAW A NON-TYPICAL DIALGA DOING DIALGA THINGS. AND A MISMAGIUS. WAS HE NOT THE ONLY ONE? CONFUSED, STEVE CURLED UP IN A BALL WITH HIS TAIL WRAPPED AROUND HIM.

NYEH-HEH-HEH!

Last edited:

Songbird

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
GATOViX.png

"Yeah, sure. One sec." Misha left his Luxray's Poké Ball back on the nightstand as he rose, feeling some satisfaction in being able to comprehend what this massive, presumably legendary-class, Pokémon was saying behind the earth-shaking roars and growls. He'd never seen a normal Pokémon so big, at least. Maybe it was the reason he turned into one. Did it know about others? What did they look like to any bystanders? Why was he so casual about all of this? He had no idea.

"What's your name?" he asked, becoming more acutely aware of his light, ethereal voice. "I'm Misha."

Last edited:

PastelPhoenix

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022

RYE ANNE

BsMV-_sCIAExO0p.png
latest
BsMV-_sCIAExO0p.png

After fumbling with the phone a few times, Anne threw it away in disgust. At this rate the ceiling was more likely to collapse on her than getting that battery back in the phone. Now the challenge was getting the door open, since noodle fingers didn't like to wrap around round doorknobs. After a few failed attempts, it seemed that breaking the door was a better option than trying to turn the knob. A few bashes managed to do the door in, and blinding sunlight flooded her apartment.

Once her eyes adjusted, Anne found herself not far from a giant.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
"Misha," the huge legendary repeated as if she had bitten on a rotten fruit, but decided not to comment it further. "My name is Doryan. And I seem to have grown all of a sudden. And my library..."

She suddenly remembered that she had trashed it all by herself, and started feeling her temper rising again. The sky above them became redder and more cloudy.

"It is RUINED!" At this point the words had turned into "BLASHKDJASKDA" again for any others. Except maybe not for Misha, because these two clearly had a special connection. Maybe he could calm her down?

Songbird

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
GATOViX.png

"It is ruined!" Library? The monster who didn't know what kind of monster it was started roaring again, this time with Misha right beside it. Why were his ears ringing? He didn't have ears.

Misha looked at the sky, and it was getting a deeper tomato-colored tint. Doryan was like a villain who didn't want to be one.

Doryan's huge eyes started glowing, and the monster was getting enraged. Misha had to try to settle it down, but would it even hear his voice now?

"Now, now, no need to go crazy. I'm sure there's a way to fix it."

PastelPhoenix

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022

RYE ANNE

BsMV-_sCIAExO0p.png
latest
BsMV-_sCIAExO0p.png

The big dragon... thing roared once again, causing the sky to start turning a creamy basil tomato sauce red, with large cherry cotton candy storm clouds. More startling, at least to Anne, was that the roar sounded like normal words, under all the roar-y bits. Something was ruined? Maybe she could speak to the monster person thing.

Careful Anne, don't do that thing that normally makes people hate you.

Approaching carefully, Anne stopped to think and asked in her most polite voice.

"Hey, Mr... Ms... Mrs Steel Dragon thing? Can we tone down the destroying, if that would okay?"

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Doryan clearly didn't hear Misha's attempts to calm her down, but then some other words got through to her through the roaring somehow.

"Steel... Dragon?" she sobbed, not even realizing that she had started crying a little bit herself. She looked around and spotted a horrible abomination on the street below.

Zooming her long neck past the ghost for a moment, she brought her huge steel dragon head closer to the abomination. "I'm a steel dragon thing?"

She wiggled her toes and tail a bit and trashed a car to bits. "Oh. That explains things. I am a pokémon too?"

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
SCOTT LOOKED UP AT THE SKY, AND SAW A RED VORTEX GROWING LARGER AND CLEARER, AS A HERD OF MAREEP FLEW INTO THE EYE. HE LOOKED DOWN TOWARDS THE GROUND, AND STILL SAW THE STEEL DRAGON DIALGA THINGY BELOW IT. WAS THIS THE CAUSE OF THE UTTER CHAOS? THIS WASN'T OKAY.

I HAVE TO STOP THIS. BUT HOW? UHH, POKEMON RESOLVE CONFLICTS BY MURDERING EACHOTHER, RIGHT? AND I'M A POKEMON NOW. SO, UHH, YEAH, THAT'S WHAT I NEED TO DO. VAPOREON INSTINCTS KICKED IN, AND HE KNEW WHAT TO DO. A JET OF WATER FLEW TOWARDS DIALGA... AND MISSED.

NYEH-HEH-HEH!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
In the corner of her eye, before the huge pile of trash could reply, the black and orange Dialga saw a stream of water approaching. It flew through the air. As graciously as only a stream of water spat from the mouth of a graciously blue creature evolved from an Eevee could be. But not a Glaceon because they don't do water beam attacks.

And then it hit Misha hard.

"Misha? NoooOOOOOAGRBRBNRBRBRBKLALLSK-" Doryan roared loudly and her eyes grew red like the sky as the turned towards the Vaporeon a few blocks away. That creature was as good as dead.

PastelPhoenix

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022

RYE ANNE

BsMV-_sCIAExO0p.png
latest
BsMV-_sCIAExO0p.png

20 // TRASH HUMAN POKEMON... // FEMALE I THINK

The dragon seemed distracted by the fact she(?) was now a Pokemon, albeit one Anne has never seen before. Wait, if big dragon lady is a Pokemon, and I can understand her, does that make me a Pokemon?

Oh no, I'm not even a cute Pokemon...

A bolt of water took out the little ghost it seemed the dragon was talking to, and the sky darkened once again. Just when I thought things were going to be okay...

"Hey... Don't worry... I'll help you find your friend. Also, please don't murder anyone, although you easily can with your dragon body..."

Back