• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] EVERYBODY IS A POKEMON (IC) - RP finished!

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
THE ATTACK STRUCK A FRIEND OF DIALGA, AND THE STEEL DRAGON DID NOT TAKE IT WELL. STEVE FELT THAT HE WAS DEAD NOW, AND THERE WAS NOTHING HE COULD DO... BUT THEN SUDDENLY, THE VAPOREON IN HIM TOOK CONTROL... AND HE MELTED. ALL THAT WAS LEFT WAS A CONSCIOUS PUDDLE.

Y'KNOW, I WAS GOING TO MAKE MY 600TH POST ON THAT FORUM TODAY, IT WAS GOING TO BE GOOD, BUT INSTEAD I'M USING THAT TIME TO BE A MEME RIGHT NOW. I SHOULD HAVE STAYED INSIDE AND TYPED UP THINGS... WITH MY PAWS. OH, YEAH, THAT WAS AN ISSUE.

NYEH-HEH-HEH!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Doryan's rage built up, to the point where she couldn't contain whatever was about to come out of her mouth anymore. The Garbodor asked her not to murder anybody - that she somehow heard. Okay, that was a fair request. She shouldn't murder anybody, even if she was apparently huge now.

She opened her mouth to ensure the not-abomination that no murders would happen today. But before the words could come out, a huge beam of fire came out instead. It went straight for the puddle that was Vaporeon before, and when the fire was gone, so was the puddle.

"Oops."

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
STEVE SAW HIS LIFE FLASH BEFORE HIM, ALL THOSE TYPICAL HUMAN DAYS FROM BACK WHEN HE WAS A TYPICAL HUMAN. BUT NOW HE FELT EVERYTHING SLIPPING AWAY, AS HIS FORM CAME APART, FLYING INTO THE SKY AS THE FIRE FROM THE DIALGA STRUCK HIS PUDDLE.

BUT THEN... HE WAS FINE? HE WAS FLOATING UP, UP, STILL UP, AND HE WAS FINE. THE DIALGA LOOKED SCARED BACK DOWN AT THE SURFACE, BUT IN REALITY, HE WAS FINE, FLOATING UP INTO THE WATER CYCLE. NOW ALL HE COULD DO WAS OBSERVE, BUT AT LEAST HE WAS SAFE. PLUS, HE WAS FLYING!

NYEH-HEH-HEH-HEH!

Last edited:

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
GATOViX.png

Judging by Doryan's confusion, he wasn't going to get many answers out of her. Then suddenly, as if it couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, a jet of water sprayed directly into the side of Misha's head instead of anywhere on a 17'-tall Dialga.

Following up, Doryan fired off a massive stream of flame, hitting something Misha couldn't see. The now-soaked Mismagius rushed back into his house to grab his Poké Balls, and floated back up to Doryan's height with the belt in... hand.

"I'm okay," he assured, having shaken the water off his body. "What'd I miss?"

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022

RYE ANNE

BsMV-_sCIAExO0p.png
latest
BsMV-_sCIAExO0p.png

20 // TRASH HUMAN POKEMON... // FEMALE I THINK

"Umm... I think that poor... thing is gone now." Anne stuttered, mentally making a not to never mess with the terrifying nice lady. Okay, don't show any fear, act like what just happened is normal.

The Ghost reappeared, now soaking wet for some reason, carrying a belt of Pokeballs. Hmm, was this ghost a trainer also?

"I'm assuming you were a human too, ghosty. We're you a trainer? If so, I think that's pretty cool, I guess. I could never deal with the whole go outside and extended human confrontation with battles. But I guess I'm not a human now..."

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years

Johnny Yates
Z7vFyBu.png

Johnny looked out the open window, a stray gust almost pushing him over. He saw the drop from the apartment window to the next building. He picked up a small towel that was on the radiator. Johnny heaved it up and unfolded it. He grabbed the edges. But then unexpectedly a the winds rage caught the sail and it whisked him up in to the sky. He floats aimlessly above the street below. At the mercy of the currents of the wind. He *was* going to use it like this but he's too far from where he wanted to be.

Last edited:

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
STEVE WAS BORED. HE HAD BEEN A CLOUD FOR A WHILE NOW, AND IT REALLY WASN'T THAT INTERESTING. HE WANTED TO GO JOIN THE OTHER POKEMON HUMANS OR WHATEVER THEY WERE, SO HE DECIDED TO FORM BACK INTO A VAPOREON. HE DIDN'T NOTICE THE FLAW TO HIS PLAN, THE FACT THAT HE WAS VERY HIGH UP AND WAS PROBABLY ABOUT TO DIE. BUT ARCEUS BLESSED HIM WITH PLOT PROTECTION, SO HE REALIZED THAT HE COULD JUST BECOME WATER AGAIN. SO A PUDDLE LANDED ON THE DIALGA'S HEAD WITH A BIT OF FORCE, BUT STEVE WAS OKAY.

PLEASE SPARE ME...

NYEH-HEH-HEh...

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Ryenne noticed a big black Dialga unleashing a stream of mayhem upon some unprepared victims, none of whom had a booty worth dying for. The Dialga had something gooooooood, but that seemed like too much risk to Ryenne who just wanted a nice slice of booty, without any craziness on the side. The life of a booty hunter was hard, but not as hard a Ryenne when he got the good booty huehuehue. He managed to somehow slither upright and stand. This was a lot less convenient for spotting the booty. Now he had to look down. Back to slithering.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Doryan calmed down a minor peg.

"You missed me killing an annoying kid, I think," she told Misha, rumbling but not unaudibly so.

She listened to what the garbage pile told the ghost. "I assume we have all been turned into pokémon then?" she told them.

That was when the Steve-puddle of water landed on her face. She roared again and took a step backwards. Her big foot landed right on top of a certain booty hunter's slithering tail.

If the Wooper roared of pain, it wouldn't be heard anyways over Dialga's puddle-in-face scream as she shook her head violently.

Songbird

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
GATOViX.png

Note to self: Doryan really doesn't like kids.

Misha was kind of totally too scared to say anything when a puddle's worth of water splashed down on Doryan's face. Maybe it wouldn't notice. Well, at least it was worth a shot; the Dialga started screaming and flailing.

"Stand still, let me, wait a second, I'll just... stop moving, please... Ah... okay, one moment, and... here we go." The little Mismagius psychic'd all of the water away, making a decently-sized ball that floated helplessly in the air. It seemed harmless, but then it started wiggling around like it was alive. Ew.

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Oof. On Ryenne's tail landed a large, fat foot belonging to a certain legendary Pokémon. If he'd wanted to scream, it would have been meaningless as no sound came out of the large hole that was his mouth. He turned and instead spat a puddle of mud towards the Dialga's head, as payback for treading on his tail. Ryenne also yanked his tail back and caressed the throbbing lump. His booty hunt was off to a painful start, and although this Dialga's booty was quite something, after getting hurt by it, Ryenne didn't fancy getting involved with the Dialga booty.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
What was this? Chanel stared at the streets, devoid of life. There was no one in sight. Did everyone run away? Were they hiding at home? How was her recruitment going to go?

Ugh, I hope Wendy's is open. Famished.

She quickly discovered that being a Mimikyu allowed her to get to places much faster, simply moving through walls and such. Perhaps, being a pokemon was not so bad after all. Maybe she'd rule over the others as the prettiest pokemon. That sounded perfect.

Upon arriving at downtown Fuchsia, Chanel heard something like a roar/explosion echoing from afar...​

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
STEVE STARTED FLAILING AROUND IN CONFUSION AS HE WAS SOMEHOW WIPED OFF THE DIALGA'S HEAD. THEN HE REALIZED HE WAS STILL WATER, AND THAT ALL THAT WAS REALLY BEING CREATED FROM THIS WAS RIPPLES. TIRED OF THIS FORM, HE BEGAN TO MATERIALIZE ONCE MORE, SCARED THAT HIS NEW POKEMON FORM WAS THE ONE HE FOUND COMFORTABLE. AS HE SHIFTED BACK INTO A VAPOREON, HE BEGAN TO FALL AGAIN, BUT FROM THIS HEIGHT HE LANDED ON HIS FEET WITHOUT AN ISSUE. HE BEGAN TO MOVE HIS TAIL, TO MOVE HIS PAWS, TO MOVE HIS HEAD... IT WAS ALL NORMAL AGAIN.

NYEH-HEH-HEH!

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022

RYE ANNE

BsMV-_sCIAExO0p.png
latest
BsMV-_sCIAExO0p.png

20 // TRASH // FEMALE I THINK

Things were a little too odd for Anne right now. Dragons made of steel stomping around with some wild mood swings, ghost pokemon who are also trainers, and someone turning to a puddle, evaporating, raining down from above, and then reforming back into a normal Pokemon. Now some other pokemon was caught up in the mess also. It's probably best to try and pretend I have no involvement in any of this.

Looking at the newcomer, they seemed to be a pretty cute Pokemon like Anne wanted to be.

"I wouldn't spit anything at her, she evaporated the last guy."

Songbird

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
GATOViX.png

The water moved. It changed color. It moved again! It turned into a Pokémon!

Even water is turning into Pokémon now. To what depths has this world sunk?

Meh. It was probably a Pokémon in the first place. Or maybe a human turned Pokémon. But thankfully, Misha knew what this one was: a Vaporeon, which he promptly released and let fall to the ground. It's probably what hit him, and cat-things always land on their feet, don't they?

Misha detached a Poké Ball from his belt, and tossed it to the ground, a Luxray standing in front of the Vaporeon.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
STEVE LOOKED UP AT A MISMAGIUS HOLDING A POKE BALL... HOW DID THAT WORK? HAD HE ALSO BEEN HUMAN AT ONE POINT? NOT LONG AFTER, A LUXRAY WAS RELEASED FROM THE POKE BALL IN QUESTION AND IT STOOD RIGHT IN FRONT OF STEVE. IT STOOD ABOUT A FOOT TALLER THAN HIM, WHICH WAS A BIT INTIMIDATING, BUT IT KIND OF LOOKED LIKE HIM NOW. MAYBE HE COULD SOCIALIZE WITH IT?

"H-HI, WHAT'S YOUR NAME?"

THEN HE LOOKED UP AT THE MISMAGIUS, AND BEGAN TO ASK A FEW QUESTIONS.

"YOU SEEM TO BE A TRAINER. WERE YOU A HUMAN TOO?"

NYEH-HEH-HEH!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Doryan almost calmed down when Misha magically removed the puddle from her forehead. She roared a thank you at the ghost. But just then, a shot of mud took the puddle's place in her face.

The Dialga froze.

The sky thundered with red lightning, all of a sudden, after which some wise words could be heard from the living trashbag: "I wouldn't spit anything at her, she evaporated the last guy."

Too. Effing. Late.

"WHO DID THAT?" the Dialga asked, and started moving its gigantic feet again. The tail swung around, and all the pokémon nearby better have been ducking!

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
When Rupert finally woke up, he saw only the insides of his regal clothes.
"Hmm? I don't remember my clothes being this big..." He tries to get up, and that's when he suddenly felt the changes within his body. "Ugh....! Why...do I feel so...wrong?" After finally squirming out of his clothes, he realizes that his entire hotel room is bigger than him. He finds a mirror on the bathroom door, and wryly smiles.

"Oh, I understand now. I am a Zorua. That's why I feel...different." He said to himself. Suddenly, he hears...something, yelling. Rupert covered his ears. "Ouch..." He looked outside. What he saw was pure insanity. "Oh my...What do we have here?"

He decided to stay inside for a while, overseeing the events that will transpire. "If things start to get heated over there, maybe then I'll intervene..."

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years

Johnny Yates
Z7vFyBu.png

Johnny held on to the towel for dear life. The wind taking him wherever it pleased. It looked like some rain was about to fall. That'd be bad news for a nine-year-old pichu who forgot his coat. Oh and who happens to be dangling from one of the most absorbent objects known to him. Below ruckus ensued with other Pokemon, the legendary Pokemon Dialga presented itself proudly, but it was roaring in fury. The yell reverberated through the atmosphere and blew Johnny away. His hand slipped, now no longer holding both sides, he started to fall towards the building's roof

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
"What in the world–"

Red bolts lit up the sky as something roared. Something near... That something was moving, as its heavy footfalls sent tremors that kept Chanel stumbling over.

She got back up, fixed her clothes and made sure everything on her was on point. She began strutting down the pavement towards the source of the ruckus. Someone had to put a stop to this madness! Someone had to tell whoever it was that was going berserk to stop it! And who else? She was the one to get the job done. Obvi. What would they do without her?​

Back