• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] EVERYBODY IS A POKEMON (OOC) - RP finished!

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
  • Conclusion so soon? :o

I don't really have any suggestions; I just want it to run its course naturally. Obviously finding out how everyone turned into pokemon would be leading up to the final wrap-up.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • My Pokemon only just got out of finding out he was a pokemon. I want it to keep going. I didn't think of this needing or having a plot, just a fun roleplay where you play around.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Conclusion so soon? :o

I don't really have any suggestions; I just want it to run its course naturally. Obviously finding out how everyone turned into pokemon would be leading up to the final wrap-up.

My Pokemon only just got out of finding out he was a pokemon. I want it to keep going. I didn't think of this needing or having a plot, just a fun roleplay where you play around.

Alright then, good that you speak up (: Let's not rush an ending yet then.

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    I only see this ending one way, Rye Anne going back to her room, tired of all the interaction.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • My Pokemon only just got out of finding out he was a pokemon. I want it to keep going. I didn't think of this needing or having a plot, just a fun roleplay where you play around.
    Ditto. I'm kinda struggling to think up a good post, and my computer is ONCE AGAIN not working right now. I'll think of stuff! I promise!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I made a post much longer than 100 words but eh hahaha

I thought I'd make another character, since I'm tired of being a huge weird Dialga (8 We can still go and find her in the Safari Zone later if we realize that we need her lol

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • Every time I think about writing a post for this, I feel like I'm cheating the system because I'm not in any other RP right now. This is nice because I haven't had much time to join a full length RP lately, but I just can't take it seriously.

Ah, what the heck. I'll write something tomorrow morning.

Winter

Years
  • giphy.gif

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Every time I think about writing a post for this, I feel like I'm cheating the system because I'm not in any other RP right now. This is nice because I haven't had much time to join a full length RP lately, but I just can't take it seriously.

Ah, what the heck. I'll write something tomorrow morning.

…Did I say something wrong?
    Nah, Idk what Andy means haha

Take this as seriously or unseriously as you like (8 As long as people want to keep going, we'll keep going. I could introduce a new char soon maybe.

Winter

Years
  • Your post was just very confusing. What with the "cheating the system", "I'm not in any other RP" & "I just can't take it seriously". Sorry, it didn't make sense to me what you were trying to conve LOL

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't really understand either XD

@ players
    Something keeping you from posting?

IMG_0620_zps014e7903.jpg

pokemon: Chikorita
    name: Fiora Flightweather
    likes: sun, space, moon, stars, spaceships, stars, meteorites, aliens, starlight, mum, dad, sugar
    dislikes: homework, dishes, mum, dad, lack of sugar, coffee
    bio: Fiora was a normal girl in high school except that people couldn't appreciate her love for space and science fiction. She would really like to become a scientist, at least if you don't need to be good at maths or logic or reading or doing homework and stuff like that. Mostly she'd like to meet an alien. Supposedly alien pokémon like Clefairy and Elgyem are really cool, she thinks. There's really not much more interesting to write here, I just thought I'd fill out the 100 words since this is a SU after all and SUs should be carefully written.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Alright, you guys said you wanted to continue but yer not posting 8D So I'm deciding we'll wrap this RP up now after all. It wasn't meant to last for a long time anyways haha.

If you've got an objection to that, well post IC! Otherwise, I suggest this: me and gangueevee have gotten mysterious letters. How about we all decide it's a really good idea to go to the *LOCATION WITHHELD* that the letter mentions to gather at (it totally does) and when we're all decided to go there, we'll end the RP with "and what happened to our dear pokémon-humans there, is an adventure for another time...!" kinda.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • me and gangueevee have gotten mysterious letters. How about we all decide it's a really good idea to go to the *LOCATION WITHHELD* that the letter mentions to gather at (it totally does)

Wait, you've thought it meant to GO THERE?! I think in the post, I outright stated that Rupert, Alfred and Raymond are the owners of their hotel. If I said it was another hotel completely, I would have put "FROM the owners of". Which means they have suddenly stumbled upon the hotel that is supposed to be hidden to human eyes....Which they can see now, cause they're all Pokemon.

....Well, I guess I can't hide it anymore, since it's now a central point of the plot. The hotel they live in? It's Hotel Libra Sincera from Blood in Roses+. Don't know what that is? Can't blame ya, cause it seems I'm the only person who knows what it is, since I get my own obscure references.

....OH. Now I see. The people who sent the letter to my trio has been planing to usurp their hotel all along while they were gone in Fuchsia City. And the letter they gave to the other players instead tells them to go to Libra Sincera, since their the 'owners' now, in order to complete their possibly ridiculous master plan! GENIUS

...Or maybe this is just my way for the plot to make a lot more sense, since people read my post wrong. Probably that.

Winter

Years
  • Everything happened coincidentally. It is all a coincidence. Coincidence. Coincidentally a coincidence. Coincidence is the new black.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Wait, you've thought it meant to GO THERE?! I think in the post, I outright stated that Rupert, Alfred and Raymond are the owners of their hotel. If I said it was another hotel completely, I would have put "FROM the owners of". Which means they have suddenly stumbled upon the hotel that is supposed to be hidden to human eyes....Which they can see now, cause they're all Pokemon.

....Well, I guess I can't hide it anymore, since it's now a central point of the plot. The hotel they live in? It's Hotel Libra Sincera from Blood in Roses+. Don't know what that is? Can't blame ya, cause it seems I'm the only person who knows what it is, since I get my own obscure references.

....OH. Now I see. The people who sent the letter to my trio has been planing to usurp their hotel all along while they were gone in Fuchsia City. And the letter they gave to the other players instead tells them to go to Libra Sincera, since their the 'owners' now, in order to complete their possibly ridiculous master plan! GENIUS

...Or maybe this is just my way for the plot to make a lot more sense, since people read my post wrong. Probably that.
    No, haha, I didn't mean that we should go to the hotel d: I meant a location as whatever location that the letter maybe might have mentioned, and was just referencing your post by using similar way to name the location we haven't really called out, as you did haha.

Extravagant plots with not much sense make a lot of sense in EVERYDBOTY'S POKEMON!! Let's go with it.

Back