• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Helloooo!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    *Waves*

Welcome! We're glad you finally decided to join us. We're not really that scary I promise. ;D You have nothing to worry about just jump right in as if you've been here forever. And don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any.

Years
  • Haha aw definitely no reason to feel afraid. Kinda reminds me of myself years ago though, I was really shy to post properly up until I wanna say... 2012. But the people here are very nice. ^^

It's nice to meet you Kadi! Hope you have an excellent time, I'm always down to get to know you myself if you'd like to chat.

(Alsooo I live on Staten Island so it's pretty cool you're from Jersey!)

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    If anyone's terrible at conversations, it's me. I often start yelling random words :p
    Anyways, welcome to PC!

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Haiiii Kadi!~ Welcome on in to the most friendly Pokemon Community that exists on the web. :D

I hope that you find lots of fun friends and have as much fun as the rest of us do here! ?(?????)?

I don't know, but I've been told that I'm not super conversational; but I'm certainly a nice and friendly person, so feel free to ping me if you want to~

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hi Kadi, welcome to PC! Aaa I love your avatar, are you a Studio Ghibli fan by any chance? I recently watched My Neighbour Totoro for the first time and I loved it. Totoro is actually so sweet. <3

And don't worry, I was really nervous when I first joined too! PC is a super friendly community though so I'm sure you'll have no trouble here. Don't be afraid to send me a VM if you'd like to chat about anything. See you around. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi! My name is Kadi. I've been lurking on PC for a long time but I've been too afraid to start posting. Here I am though, hope to make some friends! c:
    Ohaii, welcome! Don't worry c: What about pokémon do you like? I'm guessing Dragonair is one thing (; I really like your username! Creative.

See you around?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • tumblr_inline_n1whvhdtx31qfqvym.gif

It's okay to be shy at first; loads of people are when they first joined. Still, we're generally a pretty friendly community, so you'll warm up to us soon!

tumblr_inline_n1whxxgzi91qfqvym.gif

And welcome to the forums! I hope you have a lovely time, and if you need a hand, just ask me or any staff member you see! Have a good day, too!

Back