• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ashtrey

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • Hello, welcome to PC! Did you join us for any reason in particular- maybe excitement over Sun and Moon?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello there

Hi there; just a warning?

Please avoid spamming here, mmkay? Since you're new, all I'll just leave it at that, but I'm afraid if you continue, there will be disciplinary action taken against you. D:

So, just watch out for that. If you have any questions about the rules, feel free to contact me! Thanks for understanding~

Years
  • Hey Ashtrey! Welcome to the forum. [: Hope you're doing well and will stick around here, there's a lot to do on PC, especially atm since we're so hyped over the new Pokémon games. See you!

Years
  • Well, not much to go off of, but I'll take it! Anybody that dares poke their head here deserves to be my friendo, comprendo? Ohohoho, just joshing you there Charlie, see? If you ever feel like stopping by my profile, be sure to send me a message! I'm up for a chat of any kind! I'm sure you're excited for those new games coming out, huh? I know I am. I think. Maybe. Possibly. I know I have a gift card I can use to get both of 'em at least... ah, welcome! And I hope you find what you're looking for in all of the community!

Back